Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:28:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in those ICOs?  (Read 377 times)
MattCrypto43

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

i recommend you to do lot of research before investing in any ICO even when they are related to health. current market is flooded with fraud ICO sites so be careful before investing.
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:12:40 PM

has anyone heard of TFTM? They give 5k bonus if you buy 100 tokens with a value of 0.044 ETH.
And they tell that the token price will be 32 USD in april 2018.
ıs it not too good to be true? Would you invest on it?

kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

I can recommend AMLT for you. If you have some experiences in crypto field, you know coin concept, actual usage, experience of dev team and community support are really critical factors for success or loss of coin. AMLT has all good features which some great icos had. Research yourself  and decide.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

You could invest in Envion ICO. This ICO is a mining company and will payout dividend every week. I think this one is a good ICO project.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Envion and BetterBetting are good icos. You can invest them.
Envion collects too much money. And everyone knows that the betting sites are very successful. For this reason you can invest in betterbetting Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

Perhaps you will find for yourself interesting projects from this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0, they are all already with a working product. But be sure to do individual research. Good luck Smiley

Stasnislav11

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:16:19 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 09:55:28 PM by Stasnislav11

if you still think where to invest your money, I advise you to look at the KYC.LEGAL project, The main idea of the project is to create an online identity card and use it in any services that require customer verification
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Joining ICOs is too risky,you need hours of research just to identify if an ICO is a good investment or not,hopefully you will find good ICOs that wil give you x10000 or more!

Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

I do not know if it's worth investing in any ICO. I noticed that when entering the stock exchanges, coins often fall so much that it is more profitable to buy them on the stock exchange.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

Hi. I'm looking at some good ICOs. Can anyone recommend good ICOs? Preferably those that involved in healthcare like Healthureum because I think healthcare is one of the most important areas where blockchain should be implemented. I also would like to participate in INS and Polymath.
What do you think of all those ICOs?
Please can you enlighten me on the core benefits of healthcare on blockchain?
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

I have had the chance to participate in some ICO's and i would say that they were good, legit and something you can be proud to be part of. I would highly recommend them to to you. There is 4NEW (the world's first eco-friendly, tangible, waste to energy blockchain solution). Then, Caviar: De-Risking your Crypto investments with Real Estate and lastly is Pin Portal (Sharing is Caring). These three ICO's are worth your while and every penny you invest is profitable. Do find time to read their whitepaper and ask questions. Their project teams were all hardworking and answers all inquiries in a nick of time.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

You ahould invest in an ICO which seems to be legit. There are many ICOs that ends in scam. Try peculium coin. It has partnership with Google. I have invested in it by seeing its legitimacy.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

INS is a good ICO in my opinion. Not sure about the rest. However, best do your own research and maybe give yourself 5 reasons why it would succeed and 5 reasons it won't. Good luck!

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

It's your risk to take.
If you think healthcare projects will really be profitable then go for it.
But look, I havent seen one that really boomed when it is about healthcare.
Gambling and trading websites that creates ICO's are the most profitable for me. It doesnt need a lot of time to hold also. You can sell it after ICO for they have a good value when they come out at exchanges.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

Generally I don't advocate investing in ICOs but the ones you have chosen are quite good and I would say go for it on those. But in general I would advocate against investing in ICOs because the whole ordeal is too much risk and is basically straight out gambling. If you like gambling by all means I like accumulating that BTC Cool

emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

Hi. I'm looking at some good ICOs. Can anyone recommend good ICOs? Preferably those that involved in healthcare like Healthureum because I think healthcare is one of the most important areas where blockchain should be implemented. I also would like to participate in INS and Polymath.
What do you think of all those ICOs?
FortKnoxster, this next ICO project, and it's a very small plate, so you can think about investing,

TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

INS is one of the best ICOs in December. But it stopped now. there are also many potential projects to consider now. They are Swiggborg, Envion and Livestars. Let research and choose.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

I only know INS Ecosystem and this project look promising because they has working product. Other project could be has big potential is Wepower because they want to offer marketplace for trading green energy so many people who produce green energy can sell in the platform with more liquidity.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

I would have a look into Crowdholding.

According to their thread they have just broken 2,000 users on their co-creation platform, they are at 87% towards their low hard cap and they have a very strong team.

I think these guys will become the product hunt of the crypto world and I think that 2018 will be a very interesting year for them.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: