Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you describe alt market now?  (Read 217 times)
aliman00 (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

I've been trying to find an alt all day to invest into and to earn a few more buck but for me it seems that alt market have had an uptrend for few weeks + and it's kind of either on it's way down or consolidating to decide if it should go up or down...

Anyone else ?? what's your thought ? 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:12 PM

There are top many coins and ICOs up to this moment and expecting many more to come by next year so I think Altcoins will struggle because most young investors are looking for very cheap coins to invest.
I really don't know what's going on but I think Bitcoin will continue to rise by Altcoins are facing common problem, the competition.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

If you keep waiting for that right opportunity then you will never find it really. The uptrend and downtrend will keep happening all the time. What you need to do is just get into it when you are ready to do. Always remember the altcoin market behaves a lot in many ways and you just need to focus on few of the good coins available in the market. If they are in buzz and lots of people are juts talking about it in the forum and elsewhere then that coin must be invested in and held for future returns.

Choosing alt coin always have been very tricky for many investors and new comers. Its not there fault actually because there already too many coins and at the first time they all might just look great investment but thats not the reality. So you can juts grab those which are most talked and according to the market depth they have reached.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

Bitcoin price has gone out of reach of common investors. Addition to that bitcoin transaction charges are increasing with bitcoin price. Many countries are planning to regulate bitcoin currency for security reasons. Some have already banned bitcoin completely from their country. Taking into account all these events, in future bitcoin investors may shift their investments to second best cryptcurrencies i.e. altcoins. Altcoins works on the principles of bitcoin currency. They are created by taking in account bitcoin currencies success story. Though prices of altcoins are far less than bitcoin but they still posses the potential to overcome bitcoi currency.
TrentD_TFN

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

I personally think this will be a great year for the altcoin market. I believe bitcoin will lose it's somewhat "brand recognition" power that it holds on the new people flooding the market. And if people are looking for effective day trading they'll soon realize that the altcoin market is exactly where they need to be.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

I think the usual dips and correction is very normal, if you believe the project and team behind then you should invest and hold fearlessly and you will be happy with the returns overtime.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

Almost every single altcoin is red right now, but it is obviously due to the decline in bitcoin's price. About ten days ago there was a great opportunity to invest in a bunch of alts like XVG and Ripple, but Ripple's price has increased now, and XVG is being dumped like crazy at the moment, so you might have missed the train for now.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

I think we are now seen blue chip tokens, out of reach for some people, it is crazy the market cap of most of this coins, the top 20 projects on coinmarketcap now have marketcap of more than $1 billion

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

I could describe the situation on the market of altcoins as tense. Because of hardforks they may not begin to grow , so we are seeing a swing  here and there. The situation should change after New Year holiday.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

Its crazy right now, too much of a roller coaster ride happening. Perhaps caution must be taken more now than ever since the market is very unpredictable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:43:50 AM

It's very strong and rising. ANd will continue to rise during 2018. And then stabilize
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

I think we are now seen blue chip tokens, out of reach for some people, it is crazy the market cap of most of this coins, the top 20 projects on coinmarketcap now have marketcap of more than $1 billion

Exactly and for example ripple has a market cap comparable to that of some of the banks in US like Bank of New York and Zions Bancorp. I am not even sure if this kind of market cap is sustainable. I haven't started taking a profit yet but may be I need to start.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:40:09 AM

I've been trying to find an alt all day to invest into and to earn a few more buck but for me it seems that alt market have had an uptrend for few weeks + and it's kind of either on it's way down or consolidating to decide if it should go up or down...

Anyone else ?? what's your thought ? 
The altcoin markets is quite crazy, crazy will continue until governments under constant pressure, then individual users may not be able to invest the ICO, but I hope I can until then.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:48:59 AM

I think every altcoin depends on each other and bitcoin but altcoins above $50m market cap are independent to a large extent so I can't describe the market, every altcoin has different dynamics.  Smiley

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

I just say the market of altcoin are stable now.
any alt like ETH, Dash, Ripple are keep going move to up.
but the alt like Litecoin will move down a little bit.
but until the Hardfork , I guest the alt market can be influence and this only temporary.  

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:57:51 AM

The ups and downs are always there and if you want to enter the market ,that shouldn't discourage. That is why every coin has a market open price and closing price. In between this two price is where you can enter and exist.
zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

Now altcoins are entertained against the background of weak bitcoins. But if he starts to grow to 20,000, Polo will turn red again.
Consider this and do not buy on top.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:15:47 AM

I think the market is more stable right now, just a small ups and downs happening in most of coins.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

A lot of people I spoke, most joined the crypto market with one of the top 5 coins, are now scattered all over the alt-coins.
So I guess the alt market is attractive and promising.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:25:29 AM

I think it is better to wait when will the holidays and before they end to enter the market
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: