Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA x10 in 2018?  (Read 792 times)
Jack1123 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:16:48 PM by Jack1123

What do you think? For me IOTA is the new bitcoin.
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaOR_QLI2tGceGAp3ZWfQw best IOTA explication
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

If you invested on IOTA you cannot expect this coin as comparing like bitcoin and all. You may expect this as one of the successive altcoin but still you cannot get the big profit with IOTA. I am sure that you cannot value at least a 2 to 5 USD as well.
Now due to the effect of hard fork most of the coin dumps in the chart. Once it has been completed you will find the more value on bitcoin like double amount from the last peak value. So then you will find the other to go to bitcoin again to save their fund.
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

IOTA x10 oh yeah it's possible !
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:29:37 PM

Roll Eyes or not because nobody can predict it 
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

If you invested on IOTA you cannot expect this coin as comparing like bitcoin and all. You may expect this as one of the successive altcoin but still you cannot get the big profit with IOTA.

RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is also a Tangle and can be used for Person-To-Person transactions.  And it's faster than IOTA and Ripple.

I think very long term, IOTA might have a greater future but RaiBlocks is up 6000% in the last month and will be a top ten coin soon.  I think it will go up at least 10 X more in 2018.   Here is a great article comparing RaiBlocks to IOTA,

https://hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

Also an article that says the RaiBlocks is the MOST FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES SINCE BITCOIN:

https://www.bitcoinbeginner.com/blog/what-is-raiblocks/
Cryptoupdate04

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaOR_QLI2tGceGAp3ZWfQw best IOTA explication

IOTA has no transaction fees, and also has transaction time faster than Bitcoin ,ETH .,so it can be very much possible ,it will give return 10X
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

IOTA the new bitcoin? You are lying, you are probably being paid by the shitty dev's that iota has in order to post this crap, get the fuck out of here.

IOTA is shit and everybody must know that.
armutkafa

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:52:37 PM

I am not sure it will x10 in 2018 or it can be like bitcoin, but I hope it will. I am holding some of them and I guess I am gonna buy them more. It is really good and promising project.

DarkPao

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:53:14 PM

can you explain that?
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:01:29 PM

if looking at the total supply, it may be very difficult to achieve. but nothing is impossible, all can happen. we will see next year.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

IOTA made a huge jump. They have a place for themselves and will be easier to develop. I think it's at least x5   Undecided

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
neolite

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:34:29 PM

I do not bet on IOTA because coin supply is very high.In my opinion actual price is too high however is just an altcoin.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

i think it has great potential although i havent got my head fully around it yet.
the internet of things has yet to blossom and when it does iota could be there with.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
MaxEnergizer

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

Iota have great potential but imo to high coin supply, 6-7$ max in 2018.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

I don't know about a 10x but 5x is definitely in the cards.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:18:12 PM

IOTA the new bitcoin? You are lying, you are probably being paid by the shitty dev's that iota has in order to post this crap, get the fuck out of here.

IOTA is shit and everybody must know that.

Who is this everyone? I don't even hold IOTA and even I think it's an amazing product. Tangle solves and outperforms 99% of every single crypto currently out here when it comes to payment speed( in terms of scale). Let alone it having 0 fucking fees.

You want to speak for everyone, at least give a single argument... will help you not look so stupid when you do speak nonsense.

PS: I know half of it is untested, but the math checks out and brings more hope to half the garbage in crypto's right now.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

Hi, friends. IOTA is without a doubt very promising technology, but the X10 it will not give to 2018)
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:35:57 PM

The end of 2018 seems to be quite appropriate for this situation because in 2018 the volume of the market will increase more

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:40:00 PM

The only ones who really think that the price of each iota will be worth $4 by the next year are the dumb ones, how the fuck a coin that is based on lies is going to make a x10? no way.

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

Experts are still talking about the cost of 10-12 dollars per coin.  It should be noted that this is a practically guaranteed minimum - with a successful development of events, an increase in the cost is also possible. IOTA support is provided by the largest electronics and software manufacturers, so investments in it are associated with minimal risks.  At least, authoritative experts say this, and they predict that the profit will several times exceed the amount of deposits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: