Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA x10 in 2018?  (Read 790 times)
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

IOTA has already risen quite a lot, I think some whales might get quite rich if they bought early on.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:37:03 PM

I think it's unrealistic to expect 10x gains in the near future. The market capitalization of IOTA is simply too high. This one is a long-term HODL in my opinion. It may grow steadily and continuously.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:44:53 PM

IOTA the new bitcoin? you really made me laugh

True, IOTA will be bigger then BTC.

BTC simply can not be that huge how IOTA will become, because it is technologically not able to do what IOTA can.
To connect billions of devices worldwide.

While IOTA can easy do what BTC does, without any fees and much faster.
Bosch Venture Capital is the first company ever endorsing a cryptocurrency, giving the IOTA token a clear value.

The fundamental software of BTC is nearly 10 years old, of course there simply comes a time, where smaller updates cant help it to keep at pace with technologically superior projects. So while BTC and BCH fight about the blocksize, IOTA is inventing the warp drive.
pit2525

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

While I'm a big fan of IOTA (and invested, so maybe a bit biased :-) ), it's gonna be an interesting 2018. IOTA has had great news in the last days but as well BTC is doing fine with lightning around the corner and ETH working on the Raiden network. Both solutions will provide high throughput and IOTA has "Flash Channels" for the same purpose.

Adaption will tell who is winning the micro transaction market - will stay here with some popcorn and watch :-)
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

this level is low and I am not good quality for one coin I can not expect value in the table bitcoin biler 3x not expected much

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

The coin is certainly good, but what are the facts for so much growth? x10 is quite a strong statement, is there any information, from which this growth is possible? I'm also thinking about investing in this coin.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

What do you think? For me IOTA is the new bitcoin.
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaOR_QLI2tGceGAp3ZWfQw best IOTA explication
Yota is a really good and promising coin that can give a lot of growth this year. but it seems to me that everything depends on how the market behaves. many people recommend investing in this coin, I think in the near future I will also buy it for myself

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

IOTA has the potential to make 10x. I was thinking of investing. But then I noticed GRS. Maybe I can divide the capital between the two. I think this will be a more logical move.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

IOTA is a beautiful project. He had a quick introduction. Later the price was slightly withdrawn. Also the negative news about it has increased. Looks like he's recovering now.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I bought IOTA  at the end of last year and I hoped that it would grow very quickly and much. While this is not so, I will wait until the middle of the year. I hope that I will catch my 5x.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

I agree with most of the comments on this subject IOTA is very bad altcoin and I do not think it will be the next bitcoin. I still do not understand how this useless altcoin in the top 10 altcoins. In my opinion, this project is overvalued given their technology and supply. Personally, I will not bet on this project for 2018 because I think that Ethereum will be better.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

It could take a longer time before we see a x10 in 2018... Other coins have to move up before IOTA will moon again because the Marketcap of IOTA is still very high and it will not overtake coins like ETH or BTC in short term!
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 04:14:53 PM by generalizethis

I agree with most of the comments on this subject IOTA is very bad altcoin and I do not think it will be the next bitcoin. I still do not understand how this useless altcoin in the top 10 altcoins. In my opinion, this project is overvalued given their technology and supply. Personally, I will not bet on this project for 2018 because I think that Ethereum will be better.

IOTA was averaging 14tps the other day (that's Eth on a good day) and not a single fee. Stress tests have been >800. Also, smart contracts are being looked at, but at the moment, other coins are developing smart conract platforms that are implemented over IOTA's network--this means IOTA can support Ethlike networks--all which make IOTA faster and more secure as a M2M network.

Not sure why the IOTA hate, but it would be wiser to hedge than to assume your wrong assumptions can reach a consensus of ignorance and invalidate observable facts.

sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

IOTA has a good growth drivers for early spring: business plan presentation in Tokyo, public beta mobile wallet till March.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

I plan to buy IOTA. I think I will buy from Binance. I think the price is very affordable for purchase. It makes me think a lot of tokens. But I think it's a good project.
eugene_leonard

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

I think IoTA is the promising coin. But nowadays, the challenge is hard. Dev team need many times to convince people about their coins. So I think it's too early to say IoTA is a new bitcoin.
But X10 in 2018? In crypto world, nothings impossible.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

It was so many times ago when I really thought iota as good investment. I needed to check coinmarketcap before commenting. Looks like its already dumped to ground, I think its going to be hard for it to recover.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

It was so many times ago when I really thought iota as good investment. I needed to check coinmarketcap before commenting. Looks like its already dumped to ground, I think its going to be hard for it to recover.
It dumped like any other coin because it's still bound to BTC price. That sucks, and that's why they want IOTA to be added to forex exchanges, hopefully soon™.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

While I think iota will become very good coin to have in your posession I don't think its time is near. It already mooned once and marketcap is too big. Depends on what whole market does. Its great 3+ years investment.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

IOTA is a project that can be worth 10 times or maybe even 30 times. Maybe not in the near future, but it seems like it will happen sooner or later. These are my thoughts. It is not an investment recommendation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: