Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 will be “The Year of the Cryptocurrency Craze”!!!!  (Read 534 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

I do not know for whom 2018 will become a boom, but for me it was 2017 godu.U me everything came true what I wanted and bitcoin helped me in this. I can say that last year was successful for me.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

according to Scott Rosenberg.

So well, what is going to happen in 2018???
Bitcoin boom is in the spotlights as well as wars...

2018 will be “the year of the cryptocurrency craze”!!!!
Bitcoin will have a normal and gradual increment in 2018 we should not expect the exponential rise of bitcoin in 2017 this year because there are some  salients issues associated with bitcoin e.g policies against adoption of bitcoin in some countries, scalability issues with bitcoin and growing crypos competitions with bitcoin like BCH, ethereum, ripple e.t.c.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

I dont want to expect to much in this year 2018 cause the bitcoin price is now crashing which is we have no idea when will be the valued goes up again.  Since this scenario is about a week now , i have doubts maybe it will take to long to recover , perhaps mid of january  because also of some issues made on this month.  
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

I believe 2018 would definitely be a "Crytocurrency Craze" year since most of the countries are thinking of legalizing bitcoin and some leading countries are planning to implement as soon as possible. Once major developing countries adopt bitcoin, not only bitcoin, altcoins also would be sky rocketing in 2018.
The craze already started last year, but like you said, I am very sure this year is going to come with even more craze than we can all imagine. A lot of people and new investors are even more aware now than last year and I am imagining the level of attack bitcoin is even going to have while it keeps soaring as usual despite all odds. I am very optimistic and I hope we get to see the huge increase in value when LN is even deployed.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

BTC will most likely triple in its current value by the end of 2018. Btc will be tradable on a larger scale and many vendors will start accepting btc as a payment method. Altcoins will benefit as well, and laymen will also be aware of btc and cryptocurrencies in general.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

yes , year 2018 will be cryptocurrency craze , already we can see because of the bitcoin price gone up to record level high, because of this in every media it got popularized and more propel started investing on it .We can see even alt coins like ripple , monero etc. becoming  popular . definitely the craze will continue and year 2018 will be attracted more people on the crypto world. we hope bitcoin price will further go up on the year 2018.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
elvinjamon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Yes it really is!  Bitcoin are introduced to many different countries and due to technological advancement nowadays it is possible that bitcoin will be attractive to anyone
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Cryptocurrency rapid rise isn't over yet for sure. I think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Cryptocurrency rapid rise isn't over yet for sure. I think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark.
As I look the bitcoin this year, the $60,000 is possible and also there are more countries that adopts bitcoin than those who are avoiding it. Im pretty sure that the cryptocurrency this year will give a big profit to those who invest in it in 2017.

Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

Yeah I believe that this year is so abundant of crypto, bitcoin and other blessings that we receive. All we need is to work hard. So that the time comes we collect our prize.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Yeah most probably. The reason is all the hypes that occured up until now. Well the hype? Many of the altcoins went crazy this time, unexpected coins came into picture after very long terms and people who were not in the crypto and did not believe it are now coming into it with full fledge. This is what will change the face of crypto currency in the coming days this year. More people means more investment and it would be better opportunity for new ICO to come into picture. So yeah this is going to be crazy year for the crypto currency. :-)
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

2017 has made a remarkable event in the history of crypto currencies especially bitcoin. The value of bitcoin doubled in less than a year and I don't think 2018 can beat that in history though I am positive about the idea that bitcoin value will continue to appreciate but I'm not confident it can go as much as 100% increase in price. For me 2017 is still the year of crypto currencies
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

There may be some truth to this since 2017 is just a start. Crypto may go wild or be tamed depending on other countries take on it. Sure hope that this year sees a fruitful business for bitcoin.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Last year bitcoin had growed a lot i dont believe we will get such similiar result into 2018, what we are able to see for now is bitcoin loosing its power against others altcoins, wich has camed with a lot power into the market, and since bitcoin made the first heavy readjust since the last months, well all can happen, as its crypto.
yolucky

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

One thing is sure, because of cryptocurrency - great ideas will become reality.
100kk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Wait and see. But for many people, 2017 was “the year of the cryptocurrency craze”.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

This could be really possible. Crytocurrency is becoming more and more familiar to many and many are now using it not just bitcoin but even alternative currencies. Bitcoin might really boom in the spotlights because of those who continuously believe in it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

This is very possible, and there are a lot of sign in this sense: the real problem now is to understand how to profit of this boom and don't be overhelmed by the situation. We'll see.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

I agree that 201have been the cryptocurrency craze, it was like a roller coaster ride to have seen value from low point and pumping to its peakest within a week. If it would happen in 2018 well it would bring so much thrill to btc lovers. Let's all watch and see right before our very eyes.  Smiley
talinabtc

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

I feel 2018 will be the move from bitcoin to alt coins. And alt coin space will be VERY volatile... however it comes, 2018 will be a exciting year! Smiley Have fun everyone,

Tal
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: