Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:09:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥[NEO][ANN]🔥Travala.com - Travel Booking Marketplace built on NEO🚀  (Read 27738 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 11:55:08 PM

any news ?

New Documentary Video released on Travala.com

Travala the traveling unicorn.
Like, Comment and Subscribe !!

Blockhain Research - Open-Source research for investors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRTfEMxMupo&lc=Ugwch-Ik6zJzJ7cwRkl4AaABAg

I have seen a good feedback from your app and it seems your clients are satisfied with the app. However, if you see the number of android installs still very small as compared to all travelers around the world. Since the travel industry was put on hold around the globe owed to this pandemic and just starting to easing travel restrictions, what are your promotions coming up to entice those travelers to use your platform?

BlocResearch

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:45:17 PM

any news ?

New Documentary Video released on Travala.com

Travala the traveling unicorn.
Like, Comment and Subscribe !!

Blockhain Research - Open-Source research for investors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRTfEMxMupo&lc=Ugwch-Ik6zJzJ7cwRkl4AaABAg

I have seen a good feedback from your app and it seems your clients are satisfied with the app. However, if you see the number of android installs still very small as compared to all travelers around the world. Since the travel industry was put on hold around the globe owed to this pandemic and just starting to easing travel restrictions, what are your promotions coming up to entice those travelers to use your platform?

https://i.postimg.cc/0QkvWZYn/Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-7-55-57-AM.png
Yes it is just amazing. How it is doing so much great things with a solid team...
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 01:05:12 AM

Since the COVID-19 outbreak hit the world, one of the most economically affected sectors is tourism, what will Travala Team do to reduce this impact on project development?
I think tourism projects are heavily affected by Covid-19 and it will certainly be difficult to recover if this situation continues. I never want this to happen, but we can't do anything else and hope that Travala will have a strategy to restore it all because it's a very good project. Of course, I used to use the service here in the past, but now I hardly use it because I'm no longer interested in traveling abroad.

BlocResearch

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:10:36 AM

Travala is good but the economy is getting destroyed. We are in a bad turn, the skies are going to fall down. We would be rekt due to corona virus damn mateee
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:11:39 AM

The Travala Travel Booking Platform integrates with Elrond, allowing to make payments through the stable Binance $ BUSD coin https://medium.com/elrondnetwork/leading-blockchain-based-travel-booking-platform-travala-com-to-integrate-erd-as-payment-3ff4da543a21

Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 05:59:49 PM

After removing the lock-down rules in several countries, Travala is back in business! Elrond is one of Travala's interesting partners. Can't wait how they will collaborate.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 05:49:51 AM

After removing the lock-down rules in several countries, Travala is back in business! Elrond is one of Travala's interesting partners. Can't wait how they will collaborate.

Yeap this is good news and I have a small bag of ERD ready for staking. I plan to join Travala and get all my friends and family to join to try and support it. I have seen a place in my country for rent for holiday let, so next year I might book it and surprise my parents with a free holiday. If ERD explodes in price who knows I might even pay for the min break with staked coins! I am going to buy some AVA tokens to put up for staking also as we get 1% a month in bonuses and also discounts if we book through their special discounted places. I think whales should also use this service to promote crypto as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:03:20 PM

Travala.com Supports the Binance Ecosystem with New Use Cases for BNB and BUSD
A long time supporter of the Binance Ecosystem, Travala.com migrated the AVA token to the Binance chain in 2019. They also became a part of the Binance portfolio in 2020 after the merger with Binance-backed TravelbyBit. Following on from the merger, Travala.com has now completed a deeper integration of BNB and BUSD into their platform.

read more : https://blog.travala.com/travala-com-supports-the-binance-ecosystem-with-new-use-cases-for-bnb-and-busd/

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:26:18 AM

Today TRAVALA is listing on Probit exchange and is also going to be having a KRW pair as well. It's usually quite hard to have a native currency pairing but this will entice Koreans to buy it as well very easily. I do hope AVA gets into the top 100 CMC over the coming week but looks like the price might have settled at around the 1.50 USD mark which is still very good. I bought in between 1.02 and 1.42 dollars and will just hold long term and keep my smart locked so i can get the little discounts and the nice 1% a month staking gift. If this ever gets to ten bucks a token, my 50 bucks a month once a year will be able to pay for a small vacation.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:39:27 AM

Today TRAVALA is listing on Probit exchange and is also going to be having a KRW pair as well. It's usually quite hard to have a native currency pairing but this will entice Koreans to buy it as well very easily. I do hope AVA gets into the top 100 CMC over the coming week but looks like the price might have settled at around the 1.50 USD mark which is still very good. I bought in between 1.02 and 1.42 dollars and will just hold long term and keep my smart locked so i can get the little discounts and the nice 1% a month staking gift. If this ever gets to ten bucks a token, my 50 bucks a month once a year will be able to pay for a small vacation.  Smiley

Probit is not a good exchange due to bad IEO listing their and the volume of that exchange is mostly fake. While AVA already have active trading pairs on some good exchange than I would suggest to stay away from this exchange when you have good choices available.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
reap_chain
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:41:04 PM

Lately, people have had some problems with travel and the tourism business has probably suffered the most. How strongly has this affected your platform? Now things should get better, as borders began to open and people began to travel again.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:08:12 AM

Which currencies they accept as payment for accomodations? Only AVA tokens or other popular currencies?  And whats benefits for AVA token holders? Do they have tokens burns or may be dividends from fees?
gembira

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 01:30:02 PM

Travala connects travellers with one of the world’s largest selection of places to stay: hotels, apartments, villas and hostels to 5-star luxury resorts.

I understood this. My question was another. which currencies accepted here and which countries available. And benefits for token holders like dividends etc.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:24:15 PM

Travala.com Partners with Fantom

The partnership will empower FTM holders to participate in a cheaper, fairer, and more inclusive travel economy while also enhancing the utility of the Fantom token, being used for travel bookings via Travala.com. Fantom will be using Travala.com’s business account services for internal company travel requirements.

FTM token holders will be able to save up to 40% in some cases compared with other online travel agencies on over 2.2 million hotels globally, as well as flight booking across more than 600 airlines globally and different travel verticals such as Activities. Plus Car Rentals are coming soon.
https://blog.travala.com/travala-com-partners-with-fantom/
gembira

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 08:49:33 AM

Travala.com Partners with Fantom

The partnership will empower FTM holders to participate in a cheaper, fairer, and more inclusive travel economy while also enhancing the utility of the Fantom token, being used for travel bookings via Travala.com. Fantom will be using Travala.com’s business account services for internal company travel requirements.

FTM token holders will be able to save up to 40% in some cases compared with other online travel agencies on over 2.2 million hotels globally, as well as flight booking across more than 600 airlines globally and different travel verticals such as Activities. Plus Car Rentals are coming soon.
https://blog.travala.com/travala-com-partners-with-fantom/

Does it means that Travala will accept FTM tokens as payment for booking accomodation or it will be just for their own booking? And whats benefits in this partnership for Travala?
BitMaver

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:12:43 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2020, 05:28:39 PM by BitMaver

Travala.com Monthly Report: October 2020

Total revenue for the month of October was $521,898 which includes hotel bookings, flight bookings, and listing fees. This represents a month-on-month increase of 35% compared to September and a staggering 387% year-on-year growth compared to October 2019, making this the best month so far for Travala.com.

Here are the highlights:
- Smart Program Update
- Travala.com is fundraising on leading investment crowdfunding platform Crowdcube
- Travala.com Roadmap for Q4 2020
- Travala.com Completes 4th Quarterly AVA Token Burn
- Travala.com Launches the AVA Token on Binance Smart Chain
- The latest version of the Travala Mobile App 1.2.0 was released and now available for use.
- Travala.com will integrate Utrust’s payment solution for travel bookings
- Travala.com Partners with Ocean Protocol to Integrate OCEAN
- LINK is now live as a Payment Option to book at +3M Travel Products Worldwide on Travala.com
- Travala.com Partners with Zilliqa to Integrate ZIL
- Travala.com Partners with UTU Trust Infrastructure
- Travala.com Partners with Fantom

Learn more: https://blog.travala.com/travala-com-monthly-report-october-2020.
BitMaver

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:36:27 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2020, 02:14:05 PM by BitMaver

BitPay and Travala.com Join Forces to Launch Crypto Travel Gift Cards

Travala.com has partnered with BitPay, the world’s largest processor of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payments, to power Travala.com’s new Travel Gift Cards. The partnership will enable cryptocurrency holders to purchase gift cards redeemable for over 3 million travel products on Travala.com.

Read more: https://blog.travala.com/bitpay-and-travala-com-join-forces-to-launch-crypto-travel-gift-cards.
BitMaver

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:24:08 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2021, 05:18:52 PM by BitMaver

Swap AVA (Nep5) to AVA (Bep2) on Travala.com

The migration from Neo to Binance Chain will be a full migration. Sending AVA (Nep5) Tokens to the Travala.com platform will be automatically swapped for the new AVA (BEP2) on a 1:1 ratio.

https://blog.travala.com/options-to-swap-ava-nep5-to-ava-bep2
BitMaver

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 04:16:30 PM

Travala.com Completes 5th Quarterly AVA Token Burn

Travala.com burns 56,500 AVA, equivalent to $50,526 USD worth of tokens at the time of the burn.

As per Travala.com’s whitepaper, the AVA Repurchasing Plan will take place every quarter until 21,571,086‬ AVA are permanently destroyed. This represents 35% of the total starting supply of 61,571,086 AVA, reducing the overall total supply to just 40,000,000 AVA.

https://blog.travala.com/travala-com-completes-5th-quarterly-ava-token-burn/
berryDy

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 05:05:49 PM

It is right decision that the amount of AVA to be repurchased and burned each quarter is determined by booking activity Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: