Bitcoin Forum
October 26, 2016, 05:22:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: problem with kiv's GUI miner  (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 08:13:57 PM

Wen i use the miner i connect to slush's pool and type in my username, but when i click "start mining" it says  "error during login, new database lookup" i can't find anything to help me with this.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2011, 08:54:28 PM

I put a guide together for that.

Donate if this helps you!

Beginners guide to mining bitcoin Bitcoin mining for beginners
New Secure Wallet Guide
Order the Blockchain by mail on dvd
If you found this information helpful - Please Donate 1HbdRpinMDQ2cgUWsKiMPDN2icC8rNpS1i

Activity: 4

Well leet's just see here...

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 12:31:36 PM

that does not even address the stated issue at all. I have the same problem. guiminer keeps throwing me error during logon for username.worker. I already setup an account at slushes site and have already got a balance but now i cont login... is there a workaround or fix or should I move on to a different miner?

My issue is resolved. I had to make sure the block update was finished and current before login could connect to our pool. Right now mining in the pool at 37 hash/sec. Hope thats the only issue for a while.

Dual Nvida GeForce 9800GT/9800GTX+
(no sli both installed on MOBO, but only one functioning;looking for an assist with this one)
AMD Phenom II BE x4

"If we all realize we will never function as a society, and accept we only make societal judgments for a sense of equilibrium, we would all get along much better. Too much prescribed denial...." -Anon
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.