Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys do you think that Bitcoin price will continue decreasing ?  (Read 904 times)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

The pull-back has caused so much panic sell, there's not much to do than to buy now, as we would begin to see some recovery to a stable price correction. But my guess is that Bitcoin is preparing for another bull-run to hit another all-time high before it recedes again; maybe between $25k - $30k, and it will settle again at $15k before the mid-year.
I would not mind seeing another bull run that eventually lead to us to a stable price of 15k but there is simply not a reason for the bull run to happen, we need an overall optimism in people and that can only be gotten with good news, we need that something good happens, maybe another country like Japan fully embracing bitcoin could be a good start but that does not seem likely.
It seems to me that under very favorable conditions Bitcoin will again be able to return up to 20,000 dollars. Here are just the forecasts, which says that we will still see $ 5,000 for 1 Bitcoin in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: