Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade for Ripple  (Read 204 times)
crptowiz (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

Why is it suddenly so hard to buy Ripple? IS it because of the recent increase in popularity or interest in the currency? Changelly that was a stable platform to trade for XRP seem to have taken Ripple completely out of the options.
arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:50:22 PM

Why don't you get Ripple directly from the exchangers ?
crptowiz (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

How do you do it? Is there an exchange available that will let me trade in Ripple (with USD) directly. Gatehub possibly does, but I am having a tough time getting validated in Gatehub. I do not know of another direct XRP exchange in US
arrivabazza

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:17:34 PM

How do you do it? Is there an exchange available that will let me trade in Ripple (with USD) directly. Gatehub possibly does, but I am having a tough time getting validated in Gatehub. I do not know of another direct XRP exchange in US

Deposit your bitcoin to an exchanger like Poloniex.com  deposit BTC in there and exchange for XRP for low fees. Sadly I don't know how US legizlation works
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:43:18 PM

cex.io  (US is welcome) has this option but recently new member registrations were suspended temporarily to offer better support for existing members

anyway cex.io generated for me address for transactions: rE1sdh2 ....  and added note that "destination tag:219xx"  is important.

probably there isnt such thing like ripple personal wallet and no point to search how to carry in and out from exchanges? please help me to think

hitbtc has ripple active on market but incoming and outgoing ripple transactions are disabled (so it not generated me any address for ripple)

askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

Deposit your bitcoin to an exchanger like Poloniex.com  deposit BTC in there and exchange for XRP for low fees. Sadly I don't know how US legizlation works
Blocklock

Activity: 60

Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:05:28 PM

I have the same problem with ripple.
Where can I buy without a complicated registration? and wallet Exodus for some reason does not support.

Huh
crptowiz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:30:48 PM

Coinbase and Binance worked for me, but think fees ended up on the higher side. Let me give Poloniex a try !
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:33 PM

Bitstamp offers a XRP/USD trading pair. You can even deposit using credit
card from the US. I´m not sure though, whether you can deposit without
verifying your identity. This might take a few days with the current surge of
user registrations.

Nevertheless, I think this is your best option for now, because Coinbase still doesn´t offer
Ripple trading.

crptowiz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

I have the same problem with ripple.
Where can I buy without a complicated registration? and wallet Exodus for some reason does not support.
 Huh

If nothing else works out, try Coinbase (buy BTC) plus Binance (BTC to XRP).
If you can get Kraken to work in your region that may be the  best I believe.  
crptowiz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

Bitstamp offers a XRP/USD trading pair. You can even deposit using credit
card from the US. I´m not sure though, whether you can deposit without
verifying your identity. This might take a few days with the current surge of
user registrations.

Nevertheless, I think this is your best option for now, because Coinbase still doesn´t offer
Ripple trading.

Yes, waiting on BS validation for over a week now. Hope it turns around soon.
Between, any confirmed news on Coinbase adding XRP; there were rumors about it, but the topic has gone mute off late.
KafkaFR

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

I do not recommend buying any coin without a validation generally. Sometimes you send money but not back. Ripple good choice nowadays.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Ripple has the potential and is great when used to invest in the future. buy the only ripple now and wait until the end of the year then surely will give you maximum results for you.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

Why is it suddenly so hard to buy Ripple? IS it because of the recent increase in popularity or interest in the currency? Changelly that was a stable platform to trade for XRP seem to have taken Ripple completely out of the options.

Here is the list of exchanges https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Ripple is going down right now. I suggest you should buy ETH and NEO instead of Ripple those coins really have more potential than Ripple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: