Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][OUT OF STOCK] Perpetual Australian ASICMINER USB Block Erupter  (Read 5970 times)
daemondazz (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:09:13 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 05:09:54 AM by daemondazz

CLOSED: Perpetual Australian ASICMINER USB Block Erupter Group Buy

I am now completely sold out and will not be re-stocking.

Thank you to all of my customers who have purchased these from me, it has been a pleasure to be able to provide this service. The number of repeat customers who have returned 3 or 4 times has been amazing to me, and tells me I was doing something right.

For any future sales, please see Julian's thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292676.0

I am putting this perpetual group buy together to service other Australian users who have had difficulty purchasing these for a reasonable cost. This group by will be open until further notice and I will place an order approximately every two weeks, or when we reach enough units. My first group buy was successful and is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244263.0

Pricing
PRICE DROP The price per unit is BTC0.165.

Ordering
Ordering is performed via the CryptoMiner website at http://cryptominer.org/asicminer/. This will provide you with a unique payment address and provide a count on the number of Erupters ordered and countdown to the next estimated order date and time.

Please only send BTC from an address you control and can use to sign messages. I will require you to sign your shipping address before I am able to send any units out.

Refunds
Refunds will be possible up until the point that an order is placed with ASICMINER. After this refunds will not be possible.

Shipping
The price covers express postage within Australia, although we can negotiate for alternative shipping methods if required. Buyers from outside Australia will need to request a shipping quote based on the number of units and destination.

Local pickup is available from the Adelaide CBD during business hours, or the North Eastern suburbs after hours.

Order Status
As the USB Erupters are IN STOCK orders will be shipped the same day if payment is received before 7am ACST, or the next day if received after the cutoff.

Computers, Amateur Radio, Electronics, Aviation - 1dazzrAbMqNu6cUwh2dtYckNygG7jKs8S

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:27:28 AM

Just a quick reminder that there is slightly over 3 days until the first order cut-off.

More information is available at http://cryptominer.org/asicminer/ and you can register for an account and receive your payment address at http://cryptominer.org/register/

Computers, Amateur Radio, Electronics, Aviation - 1dazzrAbMqNu6cUwh2dtYckNygG7jKs8S
daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:25:19 AM

LAST CALL!!!: 24 hours until the cutoff for the first batch.

Thank you to the people who are ordering more Erupters in this buy that ordered in my previous. I consider that a testament to running a successful group buy that my purchasers were happy with!

daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:18:00 AM

Payment has been sent for the first perpetual batch. Now waiting on confirmation and tracking number.

Next batch is due to be ordered on the 23rd August 2013 at 5.00pm ACST.

synapse

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:20:16 AM

Will these get reduced to around 0.31~0.32 in line with some of the overseas group buys?

Part-time Computer Systems Engineering student - Full time Service Assurance (faults) for a large Telco.
daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:34:26 AM

Will these get reduced to around 0.31~0.32 in line with some of the overseas group buys?

Mine are priced to only essentially cover their costs, so if I can buy for a little less than that myself then yes!

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:57:38 AM

US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
Canada: teek
EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
Australia: leotreasure@gmail.com
India: Pinwheel(TBD)

Will there be another?

PS dadj is leo

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 04:00:28 AM

US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
Canada: teek
EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
Australia: leotreasure@gmail.com
India: Pinwheel(TBD)

Will there be another?

PS dadj is leo

I've been trying to get in touch with friedcat now for about 4-5 weeks with no luck, if he actually returns one of my PMs or emails, I am definitely still interested in being an Australian distributor!

daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 01:23:20 AM

Two updates:

1. The batch ordered last Friday are due to be shipped from my supplier to me on Saturday. I expect to receive them mid-late next week and will turn around same day depending on what time they arrive. All of the buyers in this batch are in the Australia Post Next Business Day Network from me, so should receive very quickly. All of the buyers in the last batch did receive them the next day.

2. I have been able to confirm a price drop to BTC0.4 per unit and have updated the first post with this information. Orders placed from now on will occur at the new price and as per previous batches, this includes all taxes and shipping fees.

synapse

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:18:24 AM

how much is the discount for pick-up in adelaide?

Part-time Computer Systems Engineering student - Full time Service Assurance (faults) for a large Telco.
daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:32:27 AM

how much is the discount for pick-up in adelaide?

The discount is BTC0.03 per unit for local pickup.

daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:35:52 AM

For people currently waiting for their order, there was a delay in my supplier receiving their stock which has had a flow-on effect to me. I was expecting these to ship to me last week but they haven't yet, I'm still chasing this up.

Reminder: approximately 2 more days until the current batch is cut off and an order placed. As an aside, if my supplier can't guarantee delivery within a reasonable time frame, this will probably be the last batch I order as I feel I can't provide a decent customer service if I can't get stock myself!

daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:56:05 AM

I have now received a tracking number for batch 1, so this is now enroute to me. Expecting to arrive Monday at this stage.

daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:17:04 AM

Slightly over 21 hours until this order is placed.

LogicalUnit

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 04:58:13 AM

dazz,

will the price go down again with the next shipment?
daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:08:54 AM

dazz,

will the price go down again with the next shipment?

I'm reviewing the options at the moment, the price for me to purchase has gone down slightly, but in a couple of cases previously I've underestimated shipping costs so I've ended up subsidising the costs myself. I'm not looking to make a lot of money on these, but do need to at least cover my costs.

On a plus note, the order just finished is double the size of my previously largest order and includes a fair number for stock so I can do a quick turn-around instead of waiting for international shipping. If I continue to have enough interest I plan on keeping enough in stock to cover any orders.

Philj6970

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:23:09 AM

I have gone to the cryptominer website, opened an account and deposited 0.4 BTC, but get "no orders have been placed yet" on my order status.
Has the order system been adjusted to reflect the price change?  The home page still shows the price of an Asicminer USB at 0.55 BTC.

Cheers,

Phil.
daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:05:18 AM

I have gone to the cryptominer website, opened an account and deposited 0.4 BTC, but get "no orders have been placed yet" on my order status.
Has the order system been adjusted to reflect the price change?  The home page still shows the price of an Asicminer USB at 0.55 BTC.

Hi Phil, I can see your deposit in the backend system (and you've set your shipping address), so it's definitely there. The website will show no orders until I move the funds from your deposit address to the main address and place an order with my supplier (or ship from stock). Until this is done the funds sit in your account on the website.

Thanks for the note about the front page, I have now fixed this so it pulls the value from the database (it was hard coded on the homepage).

daemondazz (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:37:14 AM

After what seems like forever, tracking information finally shows that the first batch of Erupters should be delivered to me tomorrow. My wife will be confirming with me when they arrive and I will be leaving work early to get these in the post to you. Parcel satchels are already labelled ready to go.

I have also  been able to bump all orders from forum members in the second batch to the first batch using the extras I purchased for stock, so everyone should have them this week.

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:24:35 PM

After what seems like forever, tracking information finally shows that the first batch of Erupters should be delivered to me tomorrow. My wife will be confirming with me when they arrive and I will be leaving work early to get these in the post to you. Parcel satchels are already labelled ready to go.

I have also  been able to bump all orders from forum members in the second batch to the first batch using the extras I purchased for stock, so everyone should have them this week.

Are you getting the new erupters?  I'm looking for every colour.

Also looking for every colour of the old erupters ( except black)

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: