Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC started scamming people?  (Read 118 times)
felipeintheend (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:51:27 PM

Hello,

I have heard from a few friends that this exchange is taking like days or weeks to make withdraw, when  you make one they just send a fake hash then you can't find the transaction on the blockchain... What's your thoughts about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrskrill

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:09:08 AM

https://t.me/joinchat/FUetyEVdFxMixCH6i2-pZQ

Join our telegram now, if you have been scam by hitbtc or you intend to register as a new member to hitbtc, join and read the truth of scams by hitbtc
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

https://t.me/joinchat/FUetyEVdFxMixCH6i2-pZQ

Join our telegram now, if you have been scam by hitbtc or you intend to register as a new member to hitbtc, join and read the truth of scams by hitbtc

Why can't you post those detail on this thread itself? Why are you asking people to join your channel to read?

Hello,
I have heard from a few friends that this exchange is taking like days or weeks to make withdraw, when  you make one they just send a fake hash then you can't find the transaction on the blockchain... What's your thoughts about it?

There are a lot of people complaining about this service currently. I too faced coins missing from my account and withdrawals took few days to send but finally, I received all my coins. Also, they never replied to any of my tickets as well.  If you can buy coins from other exchanges then avoid this exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: