Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Investing in bitcoin is not a big deal, because everytime is right time, no matter how much price you buy the bitcoin it is okay. Due to we expected that bitcoin prices were continuously increasing this year. Since last 2017 bitcoin given a good price to us. Hopefully that it will continue for long period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

When Btc prices decreases, Btc should be bought immediately..Because the price of btc falls and the price increases again within few days..And currently btc prices much lower..This is a great time to buy btc..
it has become a common premise for all people that the moment is low then we have to buy, but we must also know that when the lowest price is reached. so before we try to buy we should continue to monitor prices and get ready to buy when the price reflection will happen soon.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

When Btc prices decreases, Btc should be bought immediately..Because the price of btc falls and the price increases again within few days..And currently btc prices much lower..This is a great time to buy btc..
it has become a common premise for all people that the moment is low then we have to buy, but we must also know that when the lowest price is reached. so before we try to buy we should continue to monitor prices and get ready to buy when the price reflection will happen soon.
Well i believe that the right time to buy bitcoin is always on the low price during the falling of bitcoin price ee really dont have to be panic because that was really a big opportunity of gaining profit through buy and selling.From the start we all know that bitcoin really works and it has really the unpredictable and unstable price bitcoin is really amazing.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

Well i believe that the right time to buy bitcoin is always on the low price during the falling of bitcoin price ee really dont have to be panic because that was really a big opportunity of gaining profit through buy and selling.From the start we all know that bitcoin really works and it has really the unpredictable and unstable price bitcoin is really amazing.

I would still wait because the price is still high but you're right the price is unstable. Tomorrow may fall below $ 10k. The prices are really crazy. Wachania is about 3-4k $ every few days ...
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

Wait a few days its to long,wait few hours and see if the price bounce. Because when the price drop and you think its right time to buy maybe the price just keep droping
thankss
Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

yes its the best time for investing in Bitcoin before it boom again to $20k - $25k
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

The right time to buy Bitcoin is when Bitcoin is at a low price. Holiday like Christmas is one factor that greatly affects the price of Bitcoin. These past few days, Bitcoin’s price decreased so hard because of Christmas. This year, it is starting to climb up again. I hope you already bought some Bitcoin because its price will never decrease again. You have to wait another holiday for the price of Bitcoin to decrease again.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

The current time when Bitcoin rates are falling rapidly, my advice is to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently trading at $ 15,000, down from the previous two weeks. If you invest in the current time then surely the next 3 months you will be profitable because I believe Bitcoin will once again increase strongly back to $ 20000. So now it is very reasonable to buy Bitcoin and holding until the exchange rate increases again. Alternatively, consider investing in Altcoin or ICO.

Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

For me I always loves buying bitcoin at any price. I bought it when it was over 19500$, And I Hodled when it came down less than 11000$, Believe me I bought few bitcoins again at 11000$ and now I am in profit again average wise even at 15K.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Yes this is the time to buy bitcoin.. just ride and always think ahead! bitcoin will pump very hard soon.. accumulate more coz it's bull season month

focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

It started going up for a bit, alon with the alts. I look forward to see what's gonna happen with the market. Will it go for 1 trillion or will to go for 400 billion.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

i really dont think there is a perfect time to buy. while waiting for price to go down, price may go up, then you wait more time again. bitcoin has lots of potentials so if you buy now, you surely make some cool cash from it soonest and you did be glad.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

Usually the right time to buy Bitcoin is whenever the price go down, because you buy low and after a while when the price increase again you can selling high. But I think even buying BTC when the price is high could being profitable since this coin is going to moon actually.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

By tracking the Bitcoin exchange rate on Coinmarketcap, you can now see that Bitcoin's exchange rate is unstable, after dropping to $ 13,000, Bitcoin has now risen to over $ 14,000, There are no signs of recent increases. Therefore, it is reasonable to invest in Bitcoin as it is anticipated that Bitcoin will increase strongly in the next 3 months. So my advice is you should invest in Bitcoin and the holding waits until the rate goes up to $ 30000.

Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
in my own..there is no time to buy bitcoin because if you want to buy,buy now maybe today or later bitcoin will be more getting higher then you can sell it for the right price.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:10:10 AM

Try to wait a few more weeks will likely fall, currently bitcoin prices are stable but decreased. Or you can buy it gradually, once a week you can buy in small quantities to anticipate rising bitcoin prices.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

there is no time to buy bitcoin if you have a lot of money then buy now,at least now you know that you have a lot bitcoin then later on if the price of bitcoin will reach to the bottom price then go sell it.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

It's your choice if you want to wait the price to decrease more or if you want to buy right now.  Because Im in your situation I will make a research so I can decide If I buy today or waig few days.  But if you are undecided until now better if you have extra money buy bitcoin now because anytime possible the price of the bitcoin increase or recover from the crash or dump.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, It's your choice if you want to wait the price to decrease more or if you want to buy right now. And because Im also in your situation I'll also make a research so I can decide If I buy today or waig few days. Adding also my opinion that, Best advice I can give you is to go with your gut and whatever you had planned out. If you heed somebody else's advice that may work or not work now but who will you turn to in the future for all your trades? It is best you start listening to your own voice it will go a long way in the future. In addition, Though I would say that continuously buying bitcoins is always a good choice as likely in the future it will likely be worth a lot more than today.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

No one knows the answer to that. Enter when you think is right. BTC is extremely volatile, so just know that every day you will see big leaps and falls.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

I think it's the high time to buy Bitcoin because the price is not stable at present. So when you get a low price then you can buy some Bitcoin and hold for the high price.

I believe in the coming month, Bitcoin price will raise up again and the price will reach minimum 20K USD at the end of this month. So you can buy Bitcoin without any doubt. So that if you buy Bitcoin today then you could gain a good marginal profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: