Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the struggles in life that you got to handle?  (Read 234 times)
TaKlarPH (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:33:01 PM

Can you please do share

•What were the struggle when you were just a kid? Is it small or big?

•How about a teen problem? Not just a simple problem.

•How did you people overcome it? How was the pain?

•How did you guys know that you got to the point you stop and sit around?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

I think that each of us repeatedly recalled how in childhood you were worried because of some nonsense. But at that moment it was the most important problem. But over time, you overcome any difficulties. It is a fact. After all, we become more adult.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Each of us we have different kinds of struggles in life that we needed to handle or face, it is a big or small.  But whatever it is we better to be positive, even we feel sad or down, we need to learn to learn and understand each of the the struggles that we encounter and have faith that we can solve and and we can make it.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

Teenagers very much want to become adults. Therefore, they try to prove to their parents that they are already independent. Also, teens are experiencing because of the first love, which in most cases is unsuccessful.
Slimberry

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

The struggle of having to stay strong in the face of tribulation
The struggle of having to keep on self in the face of diverse temptation
ronandol198

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:21:30 AM

When i was a kid , i had to struggle with myself a lot . I hate the fighting between my parents , i try to overcome that .
I had to struggle with selfishness and hope for the better life . The struggle is the process that lasts forever

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

As my experience when I have a Typhoid fever for the past 3 years and then i got cured.At that time my family,relatives,co workers and friends was so worried of my condition.Because Typhoid Fever was a kind of sickness that attacking your kidney and high fever which make you unconcious.But thanks God i will  survive with my second life now.I know my second life have a purpose and that is to serve my love once sorround me.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

We will experiencw a lot of struggles in life especially in our teenage years. Those struggles will make us strong and mature to face the upcoming problems. Challenges in lofe will never stop. Everyday we are being tested and its up to us on how we handle. The most important thing is we learned in our experience. This will make us a bettee person.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

the struggle I face when I was a kid was low self esteem ... I feel like i don't have self confidence and up to my teen age life still struggling and fighting for it.. I cannot mingle with guys because I thought I was ugly and they wont accept me, and i do not belong to them and  I do have friends most of them girls, I am shy when I go out specially when they stare at me, I do not have my own personal confidence as well, I just realize it all when somebody explain how important, how precious I am and made accept who I am, since then I began to make things on my own and learn to decide for myself and and make friends with them... though its not that easy but at least I made a decision to so it.

kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

Can you please do share

•What were the struggle when you were just a kid? Is it small or big?

•How about a teen problem? Not just a simple problem.

•How did you people overcome it? How was the pain?

•How did you guys know that you got to the point you stop and sit around?

1.Its small because im a kid im free to do anything i want playing with my friends.
2.Yes its not just a simple problem there is stress about home ,school works, friends and lovelife.
3.Its really painful but i believe everythings happens for a reason and i just to need to be positive even my is slighty awful.And also you dont forget to pray to god coz he is the only one who will listen and solved your problem.
4.I try to cry but i remember all the happy moments thats not mean that when a person cry it means he /she is weak it a sign of being strong for all things that done.
mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Making new friends in the new environment.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Finding a balance between work, life, and the people I love... the only way is trial and error and being open to advice!

randal9

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

for me it's hardest to follow my true, not imposed by the society desires...be myself and go my own way
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

I was very shy as a child until my teens. I learned to overcome it as I became an adult. it is a continuing struggle actually but I just keep in mind that nothing is wrong and I have to help myself to be a better person.
ReelChampion

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:42:54 AM

Number one on the list if Financial stability. To me it is the most important aspect now for my life. Second it Family and work which I have to keep on balance on a daily basis. Third, Spiritual life. We really need to keep our spirits in tune with our body to keep it in balance the whole time.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Environment, how to handle others and their effect on your life.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

Everyone in life has its own struggle and it never ends ends. Main struggle in life is to survive and live. Also it depends on people also. Like poor people struggles for earning bread for their dear ones, while rich people struggles to earn more money and grow their capital.

All of us we have different kinds of struggles in life that we needed to handle or face, it is a big or small.  But whatever it is we better to be positive, even we feel sad or down, we need to learn and understand each of the the struggles that we encounter and have faith that we can solve and and we can make it.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

as a kid i can only remember how i lost my parents and thought i was dead too but manage to survive. as a teen i now realised i couldnt be like my mates and do what they do but had to fend for myself and as an adult i just find a way to appreciate God that I had to go through those times though tough as it was, have been made strong by it and that i wasnt swallowed up in the struggles, i know am a testimony without being told and i hold my head up high for not making friend with "Miss Pity"
bluemongrel

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

I do not have family, so I support myself and if I screw up, there will be nobody to help me. I also struggle with keeping an optimistic spirit when there is so much bad things in the world. However, I think I am still an optimistic person overall.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I already experienced many things in life, either small or big I handle it carefully. In life we have to learn how to handle difficult things because God will not give us challenges in life that we cannot handle.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: