Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE  (Read 24690 times)
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Same! Do we think that the COV price was supressed a little due to this Kucoin trading comp?

Only make sense to trade as much COV as possible keep the price down to make trading easier,

With the comp about to end COV should see itself in the $1.50 - $2 range, conservative before it goes to $10+ ofc  Shocked

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

Same! Do we think that the COV price was supressed a little due to this Kucoin trading comp?

Only make sense to trade as much COV as possible keep the price down to make trading easier,

With the comp about to end COV should see itself in the $1.50 - $2 range, conservative before it goes to $10+ ofc  Shocked

I am looking forward to a price of 2$ or more with the launch on Okex but this still seems to be not clear when this listing is going to happen.Kucoin listing did not have a major impact on COV price till now.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

i think this project is going to be a success and the investors will probably get considerable profit. i want to follow this project.
captain8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

Is there any information on this product demonstration today / tomorrow?

TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

Without exaggeration, I think we all realize this is going to change everything in the trading market.

Is this platform only setup for individual traders or can actual trading companies signup as well?
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

I went to check the price on my portfolio today and see it has dumped 30% over the last 24 hours. Any reason for the massive dump in price? I am surprised as this looks like a pretty rock solid project and am holding them for the long term. I am thinking with this dump to add more to my stash but am just wondering why a huge dip all of a sudden? I won't be using HITBTC as an exchange anymore either. Their deposit and withdrawal fees are ludicrous to say the least.

You can use Kucoin which has recently listed COV tokens along with BOS.The exchange seems to be pretty simple and easy to use.Since its a new exchange the volume is a bit low and hope to see it grow further in the coming months.

Covering is great prosject with low supply,so 5-6$ in near future is posible  Cool
i hope to pump the value of covesting. 5-6 usd is a great value. on the beginning value in the market on hitbtc there current price is $3usd and it is listed now on kucoin it possible to pump the value 5usd up

midaslordes

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

i think this project is going to be a success and the investors will probably get considerable profit. i want to follow this project.
i  strongly agree covesting is a succesful project with a great profit,and has a great platform that can use on how to trade easily and to have a ideas and strategy for trading system .

midaslordes

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

I went to check the price on my portfolio today and see it has dumped 30% over the last 24 hours. Any reason for the massive dump in price? I am surprised as this looks like a pretty rock solid project and am holding them for the long term. I am thinking with this dump to add more to my stash but am just wondering why a huge dip all of a sudden? I won't be using HITBTC as an exchange anymore either. Their deposit and withdrawal fees are ludicrous to say the least.

You can use Kucoin which has recently listed COV tokens along with BOS.The exchange seems to be pretty simple and easy to use.Since its a new exchange the volume is a bit low and hope to see it grow further in the coming months.
thanks for the information and news, oh i see the cov token listed on kucoin and i will wait to pump the value of cov i hope next month the value of cov in the kucoin will pump $5usd and up.

Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

I check cov on kucoin exchange their price is low,i'm pretty sure their value will pump soon because kucoin is one of the best exchange in the market.

Banulit

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

hi guys did you see the events on kucoin? the best trader will get 6btc plus 35,000 giveaway..hurry up what are you waiting for.it a very great reward..it's a huge prize Grin

Banulit

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

Covering is great prosject with low supply,so 5-6$ in near future is posible  Cool
yes it is possible to reach the $8usd in kucoin exchange,its better to trade in kucoin the buy and sell system its very convenient to use rather than other exchanges.

captain8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

COV under $1 is the bargain of the month,

For COV to go from $1 to $2 will bring you the same returns as BTC going from $10k to $20k,

COV obv wont stop at $2, BETA released in under 38 days! I can wait for a x5 in 38 days  Cool

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

COV under $1 is the bargain of the month,

For COV to go from $1 to $2 will bring you the same returns as BTC going from $10k to $20k,

COV obv wont stop at $2, BETA released in under 38 days! I can wait for a x5 in 38 days  Cool

Yes, it is undervalued at the moment and also being dumped by investors and bounty hunters.An easy 5x to10x coming in the next few weeks and this is not going to stop with BTC rally.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

Is there any information on this product demonstration today / tomorrow?
hi you better to join in telegram for more updates and news,cov token listed in kucoin,hitbtc,idex,yobit,livecoin..for me the best exchanges is kucoin 

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

yes i'm very sure this kind of project has a potential to become famous in the market,and i want to invest in cov by buying the token

kapoygyud

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

hi guys did you see the events on kucoin? the best trader will get 6btc plus 35,000 giveaway..hurry up what are you waiting for.it a very great reward..it's a huge prize Grin
oh really?i will check it later if ever this is true, this is a big prizes for a the best trader.i hope i'm the one to be a best trader soon.

captain8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Covesting announcement/presentation due to be released APPROXIMATELY 7pm tonight UTC

Along with an AMA question tomorrow!

BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

First Ever Public Presentation of the Covesting Platform
"Only back in December 2017 Covesting successfully held an ICO after its MVP earned praise from the community. The company has demonstrated non-stop efforts in building its trading platform and related initiatives since then, with its unique educational and informational Crypto Intelligence Portal being launched the other day. And now Covesting went even further — it held the first public presentation of its trading platform..."
Read more: https://medium.com/@Covesting/first-ever-public-presentation-of-the-covesting-platform-680b22eb774a.
Ronin35

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

First Ever Public Presentation of the Covesting Platform
"Only back in December 2017 Covesting successfully held an ICO after its MVP earned praise from the community. The company has demonstrated non-stop efforts in building its trading platform and related initiatives since then, with its unique educational and informational Crypto Intelligence Portal being launched the other day. And now Covesting went even further — it held the first public presentation of its trading platform..."
Read more: https://medium.com/@Covesting/first-ever-public-presentation-of-the-covesting-platform-680b22eb774a.

This important news has pushed the price a little up and from 9k sat range now trading over 12k sat.COV tokens have a good chance to make it to top 50 marketcap with its low supply provided they achieve all targets before their deadline.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: