Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:01:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE  (Read 24693 times)
spacegt (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Covesting launches new website and opens registration for Beta testers!

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

Plans to add Kucoin pair to Blockfolio? Right now, I it's mapped only to Yobits which is not very accurate.

Try to delete the COVX from the app and add again COV/BTC.You should see kucoin listing available now, it was added a few weeks back if I do remember correctly.
Yes, indeed COV is present on the Kucoin exchange. I'm glad that there is a choice of exchanges for this token

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

Plans to add Kucoin pair to Blockfolio? Right now, I it's mapped only to Yobits which is not very accurate.

Try to delete the COVX from the app and add again COV/BTC.You should see kucoin listing available now, it was added a few weeks back if I do remember correctly.
Yes, indeed COV is present on the Kucoin exchange. I'm glad that there is a choice of exchanges for this token
i'm also like that, KuCoin is good exchange one of the most widely considered
may need a process for this, i still believe COV has great potential
for a start it's a reasonable thing

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

i'm also like that, KuCoin is good exchange one of the most widely considered
may need a process for this, i still believe COV has great potential
for a start it's a reasonable thing

Will it be possible to leave comments about major exchange in general, or at least about specific models? This would simplify the choice for many beginners.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

With Beta launch and the site open for all testers, the price has gained a good increase in %  for the last week and now we are again back to 10k sat with bitcoin prices crashing due to regulatory concerns across the globe.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

With Beta launch and the site open for all testers, the price has gained a good increase in %  for the last week and now we are again back to 10k sat with bitcoin prices crashing due to regulatory concerns across the globe.
it's very cool that Covesting beta version is launched, the project team really works well - fulfilling all promises and follows the roadmap! If this trend of progress continues - I think after market stabilization, token price will quickly grow!
Strange_love

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

Do we have any dates when the platform will be ready for the public?

Also, I am sure there are experienced investors interested, if there is a bull run in the next couple months, are we going to have any statistics (even from their previous perfomance, outside covesting) to see where, we will bet?
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Do we have any dates when the platform will be ready for the public?

Also, I am sure there are experienced investors interested, if there is a bull run in the next couple months, are we going to have any statistics (even from their previous perfomance, outside covesting) to see where, we will bet?

Most Probably Q2 and if delayed it may be Q3 start as I have heard this from their telegram group.This is one better project to have a wait for the money invested and would ask anyone not to dump on the current market condition.
Strange_love

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

I agree, I am actually buying as much I can afford.

Are you aware for any objective reasons with long term implications that can explain the recent market crash?
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

Covesting Launched Beta 1.0 !
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Crypto Intelligence Portal by Covesting - Unique Educational and Informational Materials for Cryptocurrency Traders

Benefit from trade ideas by the most experienced cryptocurrency trading professionals!

spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

European and Asian Companies Take Steps to Boost Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrencies Cool
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Sirin Labs’ Contracts Foxconn To Build BTClockchain Smartphone

Latest crypto stories are available on https://ci.covesting.io
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

BUY OR HODL:SUBSTRATUM/ETHEREUM Huh

More trade ideas by professional traders on https://ci.covesting.io/tradeideas
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

great news! We still can join the team of testers? I want to be the first to experience this useful platform in practice! I think after fixing all the bugs, the price of the token will grow very much, because now the project is underestimated.
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

great news! We still can join the team of testers? I want to be the first to experience this useful platform in practice! I think after fixing all the bugs, the price of the token will grow very much, because now the project is underestimated.

Hello Amelie,
You are welcome to join the team of our Beta testers, however, unfortunately, we will not be able to provide you with 0.2ETH, as there is no more quota. To participate in Beta testing, please register on our site (covesting.io), leave your email, and we will provide you with access to the platform. Good luck in trading!
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Hello Amelie,
You are welcome to join the team of our Beta testers, however, unfortunately, we will not be able to provide you with 0.2ETH, as there is no more quota. To participate in Beta testing, please register on our site (covesting.io), leave your email, and we will provide you with access to the platform. Good luck in trading!

I see a rise in the price of COV with all these news coming...waiting for the official launch.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Hello Amelie,

I see a rise in the price of COV with all these news coming...waiting for the official launch.

Hello Pipesnake,
We are working very hard towards it!
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

NEW TRADE IDEA ON CRYPTO INTELLIGENCE PORTAL
CARDANO/ETHEREUM ADAETH

More trade ideas are available on https://ci.covesting.io/tradeideas. NEW IDEAS POSTED EVERY DAY. ONLY BY PROFESSIONAL TRADERS.
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

US Insurance Giants Launch BTClockchain Pilot 🚀

LATEST CRYPTO NEWS AND STORIES ON https://ci.covesting.io🔥🔥🔥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: