Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you know about DeepOion?(maybe the next generation of Cryptocurrency)  (Read 82 times)
infposs (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:51 AM

Hey guys,

This coin's price have raised so much form usd 0.1 to 7usd.There is no ico instead of free airdrop that anyone can involve in. It can be exchange in Cryptsy.

i just know about it last night, and what  do you think?   Thanks.

Bradstrange

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

For me DeepOnion, which I have invested in quite greatly, is the future of cryptocurrencies. Although there are many promising anonymous transactions I think this currency will execute it the best. The developers behind DeepOnion have a clear roadmap laid out and they are committed to making sure it succeeds.

It has already picked up steam since its release in July, and it is a great gamble. The investment I made has gone ten-fold, it's a great bet and one that could pay off very well Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: