Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:39:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is TRON (TRX) and why is it growing so fast - Most important things  (Read 218 times)
Soylent (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:29:52 AM

Shortly about TRX and why it is worth buying

There is a huge group of people who are completely new in the world of cryptocurrencies, most of them heard only about Bitcoin. They start looking for more information and discover that there are actually many cryptocurrencies with many varioususes. In the case of TRON (symbol TRX), there has been a large exchange movement and price increase recently. It is no wonder that TRON was named in the recent Bloomberg article as "a smaller Bitcoin cousin" - and I personally think that speculation will most likely result in an increase in price, at least in the short term, in the wave of this news.

Writing this, I am sure that TRON is not miserable cryptocurrency serving only for speculation, but has very good goal and solves specific problems.

TRON was founded in Singapore by Justin Sun. He aims is to create a "worldwide free content entertainment system" using intelligent contracts. Simply it is a technology that can bring the ability to takeover market share currently held by various types of distribution platforms such as Google Play or the Apple App Store. TRON is aimed at content creators who would otherwise have to pay for access to such platforms. Thanks to TRON, they will be able to distribute their work for free. Here is the coolest part: the TRON protocol allows these creators to make decisions about the costs (if any) of the content, how they are distributed, etc.
It is worth mentioning that TRON being cryptocurrency is resistant to censorship, i.e. the government or any other organization can not interfere in blockchain - the funds can not be confiscated or frozen, so it is resistance to censorship.
Content creators will be able to speak and create whatever they want without the risk that their idea will be rejected. Censors in governments or powerful corporations are always looking for ways to stop people from expressing themselves. This is often colored politically but often it is also pointless. How long did Apple resist allowing Bitcoin wallets on AppStore because they had such a view?

Buying TRX
1. Buy Ethereum. At the time of writing this article, this cryptocurrency allows you to make the fastest and the cheapest transfer.

2. Register on Binance. I recommend this stock exchange because it is reliable for me and offers many various less known cryptocurrencies to buy for both BTC and ETH. Additionally, you can withdraw up to 2 BTC a day without any verification.

3. Deposit your ETH (or BTC) on Binance. After confirming, you can buy as much TRX as you want.

4. Direct links to buy:
for Bitcoin: https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=TRX_BTC
for Ethereum: https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=TRX_ETH
NewShepherd

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

McaFee's PUMP days ago!
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:52:25 AM

Funny, Blackmoon ico airdropped me 500 of these a couple months ago.
boomer55

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:02:45 AM

what is your definition of "growing so fast"?
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:41:05 AM

Is the definition of growth so fast merely a rising price? So I think this post makes no sense, and even starts doubting the TRON, and needs to re-examine the token.

Soylent (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

what is your definition of "growing so fast"?
Climbing in ranking on coinmarketcap and of course increases in price
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

The price growth of this token is still something I don't understand, some people said it was because of McAfee but how many coins as he pumped, it was like 8sat some weeks ago and now one of the top coins in the space
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: