Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron TRX Review. Worth the investment?  (Read 288 times)
coinbureau (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:30:03 AM

Tron has labelled themselves as the the coin that can "heal the internet".  Although some may take issue with overtly idealistic goals such as this, the coin may actually be a good investment. 

The man behind it, Justin Sun is a well known entrepreneur from Asia. The Tron team has already received an investment from Tim Draper who is a well known venture capitalist. 

https://www.coinbureau.com/review/tron-trx-review/

Although the TRX tokens have had a really big rally over the last couple of weeks, is their still value and upside? Would you invest? 
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:15:29 AM

At first I thought Tron was just another rubbish coin, not worth as investment at all. But then, I checked their whitepaper and the team behind it, and to be honest, I'm quite shocked. The coin has awesome and well known people behind it, and the coin itself is getting bigger and gaining more and more popularity each day.

Active team, good vision, I think this coin is very good for long-term investment as of now. I actually put 70% of my investment money on tron. Trust me, it's worth it! But, as usual, just do your own research, it's better.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:26:36 AM

At first I thought Tron was just another rubbish coin, not worth as investment at all. But then, I checked their whitepaper and the team behind it, and to be honest, I'm quite shocked. The coin has awesome and well known people behind it, and the coin itself is getting bigger and gaining more and more popularity each day.

Active team, good vision, I think this coin is very good for long-term investment as of now. I actually put 70% of my investment money on tron. Trust me, it's worth it! But, as usual, just do your own research, it's better.

Yes the team is very active, the vision of the project is really good.
For short or long term investment tron is good choice.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:49:21 AM

If the team is active it doesn't mean that they are the best project out there, they are just another project..
The price has went up so fast, i dont know if it is worth it, but i would never put more than $1000 in there.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:51:38 AM

That coin has been airdroped a few weeks ago if i am not wrong.

Although the TRX tokens have had a really big rally over the last couple of weeks, is their still value and upside? Would you invest? 

And this is far one of the worst coins that i have ever seen, no offense, but there are much more better altcoins that are offering almost the same and they are 100 times more better.

Better to try to look over other projects like Raidblocks, they are almost the same, and it has been growing a lot during the last few days.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
cryptoglam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

Well... there's always a question if any coin is a good investment or not. No one can say for sure
like for example these guys from cointelegraph posted an awesome youtube video https://youtu.be/OkbymeIywTU
but still like you can decide only yourself if it's a good investment or not.
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Tron has labelled themselves as the the coin that can "heal the internet".  Although some may take issue with overtly idealistic goals such as this, the coin may actually be a good investment.

The man behind it, Justin Sun is a well known entrepreneur from Asia. The Tron team has already received an investment from Tim Draper who is a well known venture capitalist.

https://www.coinbureau.com/review/tron-trx-review/

The best moment to invest in TRON. TRON is still very young and has a big pressure. Corrections of the price are completed and TRX soon will go very high.
Also the news of TRON are very impressive.

Tongue
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

I personally like this coin, the vision of the coin is good, recently a rumors that it going to be backed up by big company alibaba, and some of them accused tron as rubbish coin, so all of them still speculative as the coin is still very new, but I am optimistic that this coin could be a good coin in the future, an entrepreneur never do things in half, they go all out, because it is his reputation that at stake
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

I personally like this coin, the vision of the coin is good, recently a rumors that it going to be backed up by big company alibaba, and some of them accused tron as rubbish coin, so all of them still speculative as the coin is still very new, but I am optimistic that this coin could be a good coin in the future, an entrepreneur never do things in half, they go all out, because it is his reputation that at stake
I even received 500 TRX for fee on Liqui.io. Few months ago, Liqui exchange was giving away 500 TRONs for free and I even got them without doing anything. Based on the market reaction over TRON it looks like a promising project. TRON ICO was last September, so if TRX can break the 10 currencies in the cryptocurrency market then it must be an amazing coin. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: