Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakeholders Should Leverage Social Consensus More Often  (Read 105 times)
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:38:30 AM

A diatribe on free market dynamics, and how they we can affect the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin ecosystem.

The Miners secure our cryptocurrency's chain (blockchain). The Lightning Network runs on top of our chain providing a service. Bitcoin businesses effectively are employees for our chain too, because we are the main half (the other smaller half is businesses) that they deal with. Developers are the janitors (emergency bug fixes), construction workers (coding), and engineers (designing protocol improvement) we have employed for our chain. Nation States are like having our own personal police guards that patrol our chain (for better or worse). Exchanges are employed by us too because they ultimately power our revolution...

Continued here: https://www.decentralized.tech/blogs/socialconsensus-stakeholders-should-leverage-social-consensus-more-often
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:02:47 AM

^ that was my 4000th post... cool.  Cool Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: