Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Good programmer Offer BTC  (Read 210 times)
geobull (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

Hello, I need someone who is expert in pogramming and hacking skills. offering payment 1 BTC and more.  pm me your telegram please
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

can you kindly specify the details of your offer, hacker divides in three category white hat the good ones, the black hat the expert one in penetration, the grey hat, is somehow vice-versa or neutral.

If you want to hack facebook or website or bank you need a black-hat while if you need to improve your security you need a white-hat.

I hope I clear some insights for you.  Wink
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:27:35 AM

Hello, I need someone who is expert in pogramming and hacking skills. offering payment 1 BTC and more.  pm me your telegram please

I can handle any programming job but the hacking skills sounds unwelcoming to me unless if you are the rightful owner of the stuff you intend to gain access to; this could be that you forgot your password or other vital security information as regards the stuff you are talking about.

Send me pm as regards the job details; i shall pm you my telegram handle if i accept and can do the job.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Please provide more info here. Thanks.
Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

What kind of programming do you need? Can you please post some more details? Also, I'm not a developer, but if I find someone that suits your needs is there any commission available for help? Smiley
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

Please go into a little more detail on what you need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: