Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uber Token  (Read 159 times)
jeno654321 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:13:52 AM

We all know Uber so well for how they have integrated taxi taking into a lot more peoples lives. They have set a standard of service that we now expect around the world. I live in a rural area where there are no local taxis, but now we can count on Uber, this is a wonderful service to have, offering anyone affordable transit, most anytime.  I admit I was surprised to hear that Uber was introducing a token, but it makes sense to me. I am surprised they have limited the supply to one million. (Did I read that right)? With services in six or seven hundred cities across the globe, I would have expected them to mandate substantially more. Anyway,it seems to me that this will be the only time to get tokens, I'd imagine they would sell out soon. Well Uber, may your token offering be a grand success and, as always, I look forward to my next Uber ride wherever it may be.
mescalito

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:06:16 PM

I hope they'll lose some market share to Swarm city soon Smiley
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:02 AM

Any ICO? Could you share with us any info about how to buy Uber Token? Ty
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

ICO was like initial public offering in mainstream stocks, but now even established companies like uber want to issue tokens? then you can see crypto has come to stay.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

It's strange, but I couldn't find any info on this  Huh Where have you read about Uber ICO? Can you please share?
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Uber has earned it name and if they decide to raise funds through tokens, then I will buy one because it has proven over the years to be a profitable venture.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: