Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin reach 40k at the end of 2018?  (Read 745 times)
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

well, we do not know for sure, but, bitcoin really does have that potential. bitcoin has the potential to have a very high price, even to reach a price of $ 40k. but, it all depends on the conditions that occur. if bitcoin actually develops in 2018, of course it can happen.

I agree, everyone didn't know what will happen to bitcoin in year 2018, but i think bitcoin have a potential to hit that amount ( $40,000) at the end of year 2018. But like what everyone said it takes time befor it happen, so the best way is to wait what will happen next for that prediction.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:00:31 AM

Bitcoin at the end of 2018 may reach I think more han 40$k. For me there is always the big possibility in bitcoin market price will jump more than today. Even there is fudsters still bitcoin will be leading to be on top.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:02:34 AM

Yes it can but little chance, when Bitcoin recovery from the dip, It will back to $20k in the first quarter. i think around mid year in June-July, Bitcoin will rebound up to 30-40k till end of 2018. When all fork being done with dev implementation, all thing will going well and we can invest our money into Bitcoin safety.

Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. It easily could," Michael Novogratz says on CNBC's "Fast Money
Ethereum, which I think just touched $500 or is getting close, could be triple where it is as well," adds Novogratz, formerly a macro hedge fund manager at Fortress Investment Group.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. It easily could," Michael Novogratz says on CNBC's "Fast Money
Ethereum, which I think just touched $500 or is getting close, could be triple where it is as well," adds Novogratz, formerly a macro hedge fund manager at Fortress Investment Group.
with the growth of the bitcoin ever,  $40 k is possible to achieve. However I think it is not the end of the year, bitcoin could reach $ 40k around October or earlier

Make me great again
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Yes, buy more. Bitcoin obviously great long terms, its a quiet market during xmas so hold tight. Next time should see the green come back. Maybe could blow past the previous ATH. This means we could see $40k BTC at the later of 2018.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

we are still too far at the end of 2018 to think of bitcoin price will reach up to $40k. maybe it is possible or maybe it can over come $40k at the end of the year. we still dont know and for me it is too early to think about.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

I think nothing is impossible in bitcoin, everything can certainly happen as well as an increase in bitcoin prices, if we look at bitcoin prices in 2016 about $ 400- $ 500 and this year the highest price of bitcoin can reach $ 20,000 and this is certainly an increase that so fantastically happening on bitcoin and certainly in years 2018 it is not impossible if bitcoin will be able to reach $ 40k and this is quite realistic.
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:32:05 AM

I seriously doubt that Bitcoin's momentum will be sustained this 2018. The problem is people are not willing to wait 1-2 weeks just to get their transactions through. This is not what's promised.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:51:40 AM

I seriously doubt that Bitcoin's momentum will be sustained this 2018. The problem is people are not willing to wait 1-2 weeks just to get their transactions through. This is not what's promised.
I have this feeling too but I'm betting on our boy that he will be sustained and will show himself back just like those old days where people are crazy over it. Transactions now are quite good if you'll pay the recommended fee base on https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/. Miners are dependable on it since I have tried an experiment where I sent the first one with lower priority which is under the recommended one and it was stuck until now. And the second one is I didn't adjust the fee and just sent it like usual and it was confirmed after few hours (or minutes I guess).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:40:39 AM

$40,000???!!!Wow!The price is most wanted.But I doubt that it will reach there within the end of the year of coming 2018!Yeah.Of course, I believe that the price of bitcoin will reach and hit the buzzer of $40000 making every single person speakless and do at the top of astonishment.

But it cannot be said.We haven't the power to predict the price of bitcoin.We can only guess and hope for it.Here in your words are telling me so.But as you wanted to know my opinion, I think the price will reach there but it take time.Because, we haven't even reach to 30K!!So,it may take some time.But if the price really reach there,tgen it'll be fantastic. I'll be very happy.I hope so.

lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:58:54 AM

Now no one is sure what will happen in 2018, but if you think that this bar is quite to his teeth given the frenzied growth before its recession
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

It's definitely a limiting factor at this point, but the main thing is that Lightning Network is coming closer and closer, perhaps even so close, that we might see it functional before the end of this year. We really need it to happen this year, but on the other hand we can't just blindly assume that it will come this year just because we need it. Initial testing seems to be going well, which is something we can definitely be happy about, but again, it doesn't say anything about the public 'release'. At this point the main price driver will be more institutional adoption taking place, and that on its own is pretty much an ultra bullish trigger for the market. Bitcoin is lagging behind the massive demand, and something definitely needs to happen, that we can all agree on. We'll find out in 2018 how much of a problem Bitcoin's limitations will form for its price.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

well, we do not know for sure, but, bitcoin really does have that potential. bitcoin has the potential to have a very high price, even to reach a price of $ 40k. but, it all depends on the conditions that occur. if bitcoin actually develops in 2018, of course it can happen.

I agree, everyone didn't know what will happen to bitcoin in year 2018, but i think bitcoin have a potential to hit that amount ( $40,000) at the end of year 2018. But like what everyone said it takes time befor it happen, so the best way is to wait what will happen next for that prediction.
Actually many things will happen in year of 2018. Since bitcoin has a potential in cryptocurrency and many people continue support in bitcoin, personally I think it will reach $40k by end of 2018. Perharps if the investors are continue trust and support in bitcoin next year there no impossible to hit the $40k.
Ohmfeex

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

we have only small hours before end 2017 and in some countries is end. price at 2017 is 14,000$ and can be 2018 easy if grow like 2017

if fee problem solve all will be possible.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

It may, it may not. Like I always say, we can't easily predict the price of bitcoin because it unpredictable. So, we can't really say that sure if bitcoin will hit 40k in 2018. Remember this year, a lot of people predicted it to hit 50k and even 100k. What happened? At the end, it went back to 12k. So we can't say anything for now. Let's just hope the price favors us and a lot of people purchases it in 2018. For as the interest
of bitcoin grows, the price grows too.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:07:49 PM

Check this facebook video. https://www.facebook.com/ScienceNaturePage/videos/1238210399644549/ There is a part of the video that predicting bitcoin will be 60K usd this year. Any thoughts about that?And tt is a big chance to get 60K prize per bitcoin this year?

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:51 PM

This year Bitcoin has changed our way of thinking about cryptocurrency. We never thought the price could rise so high in just a year. Now the price is having a correction and will decrease to 10K. That will attract the mainstream to step in and bitcoin will rise again to 30K in March. So, 40K is within reach at the end of 2018.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:48:05 PM

-snip- There is a part of the video that predicting bitcoin will be 60K usd this year. Any thoughts about that?And tt is a big chance to get 60K prize per bitcoin this year?

It's pretty easy for anyone to come up with such predictions. If we look back at how many self claimed experts we have seen predict $50,000 and $100,000, it's safe to say that they are just riding the hype. I hope we haven't stopped thinking about how the same "experts" back in the days were major skeptics. These people don't care about Bitcoin, they don't care about blockchain as technology, they just look for media attention and that's really it. Let them talk as much as they want and do your own research. If these experts were so confident in the price, where were they last year? Says enough.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

This year Bitcoin has changed our way of thinking about cryptocurrency. We never thought the price could rise so high in just a year. Now the price is having a correction and will decrease to 10K. That will attract the mainstream to step in and bitcoin will rise again to 30K in March. So, 40K is within reach at the end of 2018.

Absolutely true, people just started to get knowledge about Bitcoin and its technology and also the future of blockchain technology. As people gets to know deeper, I believe the demand will increase and thus the price as well. So its pretty much possible it touches the stated value. But its hard though as pump and dump will still exist even if it grows with a strong base.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:49:45 PM

we are still too far at the end of 2018 to think of bitcoin price will reach up to $40k. maybe it is possible or maybe it can over come $40k at the end of the year. we still dont know and for me it is too early to think about.

There may be a lot of chances for bitcoin to reach 40k$ in the end of 2018.I hope it will occur very earlier.Many new countries start to accept bitcoin and many had start to trade of bitcoins.This factors will make the bitcoin price to reach of maximum value.Let us wait and see,even it may reach 50,000$.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: