Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX surpass BtC?  (Read 196 times)
bitzzz (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:21:05 AM

BitcoinX is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain at block 498888. With the all new features, BCX will be able to achieve more than ever. Combining zero-knowledge proof, smart contract, DPOS consensus enables BitcoinX network to become more reliable, environmental-friendly, much easier to use with greater efficiency. Therefore, BCX can build ideal Bitcoin network that truly fits the future society.

Seems bcx is much more useful. Do you agree the market volume of BCS would exceed BTC?
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

No, I don't think it will. The price is incredibly low. If it really had as much potential I think smart money would have known by now.

arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

I don't think so either, with not that many adopters it will not raise it's price. You might want to invest some cash if you have faith that it will eventually go up as well. But assuming it will pass BTC is pretty crazy.
fjtropepe

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:29 AM

Don't think so. People much more knowledgeable from us would already be dumping money into it.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:53:48 AM

BitcoinX is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain at block 498888. With the all new features, BCX will be able to achieve more than ever. Combining zero-knowledge proof, smart contract, DPOS consensus enables BitcoinX network to become more reliable, environmental-friendly, much easier to use with greater efficiency. Therefore, BCX can build ideal Bitcoin network that truly fits the future society.

Seems bcx is much more useful. Do you agree the market volume of BCS would exceed BTC?
I don't think so bro. BTC is the first and the king of cyptocurrency, so it'll never happend

What about being the first and the king? Nothing lasts forever. If Bitcoin remains like this while other coins keep developing and becoming better then time will come someone gets replaced.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:32 AM

I'm not sure, many people who control the BTC market instead of BCX. besides that we see the price is very far. such as BTC and bytecoin. Will the bytecoin volume exceed the BTC market? it is certainly not possible.

harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:01:19 AM

BitcoinX is just one of the many forks, just a solution. You know, most forks also have these functions. It is absolutely impossible for BCX to surpass BTC in the short term, and the value of BCX is still waiting to be verified by the market.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:04:54 AM

Generating shitcoins out of thin air and adding words or letters to Bitcoin doesn't make it a viable real-world solution. How many shitcoins do we even have at this point? My god I need to get my coins out of cold storage and dump these before they're nothing, even though they're as close to nothing as they could be without dying at this point. ICO or air drops are a better way to get attention rather than forks, and even those are shitty at this point.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:10:30 AM

Nope. Not even close. Sure, their advantages sounds good. But behind all those advantages there are lots of long term negative side effects.
I know people hate it, but if I we're to look for a decent competitor to bitcoin, it would be BitcoinCash(BCH). Will it surpass BTC? Very unlikely. But it still has a chance compared to BitcoinX in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:14:59 AM

BitcoinX is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain at block 498888. With the all new features, BCX will be able to achieve more than ever. Combining zero-knowledge proof, smart contract, DPOS consensus enables BitcoinX network to become more reliable, environmental-friendly, much easier to use with greater efficiency. Therefore, BCX can build ideal Bitcoin network that truly fits the future society. Seems bcx is much more useful. Do you agree the market volume of BCS would exceed BTC?

Nothing is really impossible here. However, I don't ever believe that a Bitcoin fork coin can ever exceed the potential of Bitcoin itself. Maybe in 10 years that can happen but not in the succeeding months. BitcoinCash with all of its many influential supporters still have to thwart Bitcoin from the number one position...how much for a very start-up coin like BCX? It is quite possible that if Bitcoin will really die then all of its forked sons and daughters will go with it. It is actually sad to see another hard fork for Bitcoin...because it is a symptom of the many problems affecting the main coin and the indecision done by the Bitcoin developers and decision-makers on the malady affecting the King of the Cryptos.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:17:15 AM

BitcoinX is just one of the many forks, just a solution. You know, most forks also have these functions. It is absolutely impossible for BCX to surpass BTC in the short term, and the value of BCX is still waiting to be verified by the market.

The market may not react to this new fork anymore now it seems . Considering their are few forks which is going to happen in 2018 it would be too much of fork happening . Had it being limited its value would have increased but with such frequent forks it would be of not much importance now it seems .
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:22:52 AM

I don't think so bro. BTC is the first and the king of cyptocurrency, so it'll never happend

What about being the first and the king? Nothing lasts forever. If Bitcoin remains like this while other coins keep developing and becoming better then time will come someone gets replaced.

You are correct, nothing last forever, even the problem that bitcoin is facing wont last long, as ive read in an online article the segwit2x was release yesterday and more will be added to the network within the coming weeks, so the scalability of bitcoin will go back to normal soon.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:34:42 AM

Nope. Not even close. Sure, their advantages sounds good. But behind all those advantages there are lots of long term negative side effects.
I know people hate it, but if I we're to look for a decent competitor to bitcoin, it would be BitcoinCash(BCH). Will it surpass BTC? Very unlikely. But it still has a chance compared to BitcoinX in my opinion.
yes, I agree with you. the thing to worry about is BCH, not BCX, because BCH development is very good today. and it will be better in 2018. but it is not possible to pursue BTC
caobang

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:59:17 AM

No, I do not think the BCX will pass the BTC, with the current time being impossible, waiting for some more time  Smiley
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:02:59 AM

Another useless fork, with each fork trying to exceed bitcoin, sounds more like a hoax.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:13:38 AM

No, I don't think it will. The price is incredibly low. If it really had as much potential I think smart money would have known by now.

Smart money or smart people own huge money? Interesting word.
Anyway, i also think it can not surpass bitcoin. The price very low and negative about coin from fork make not many investor will put their money there.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:29:59 AM

Don't think about it this way, it's just a fork, and it's very rare to hear the developer's information about the fork, so it's more like a lie.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:46:07 AM

such an expectation also occurs when the first bitcoin cash appears to be idolizing bch to surpass bitcoin but the fact is bitcoin is the king of all coins and it takes a long time like bitcoin to go beyond it
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:18:25 AM

It´s impossible that BCX will surpass BtC. BTC has been adopted for millions of people and has a position in the market that any coin would desire to have. And BCX is not going to reach that, so it wont happen.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

It´s impossible that BCX will surpass BtC. BTC has been adopted for millions of people and has a position in the market that any coin would desire to have. And BCX is not going to reach that, so it wont happen.

Is BCX an Official fork of BTC? I mean did the same team who forked BCH and BTG forked BCX as well? Can anybody please throw some lights?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: