Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone been able to export their full transaction history in Xapo?  (Read 142 times)
CoinTasker (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

I need a full export of my entire transaction history in Xapo. Unfortunately, the export to csv option only exports the last 24 hours of transactions. I have contacted support and they told me there was a drop down to select the appropriate dates, but I can't seem to find that in the app or in the web wallet. After their initial response, Xapo has stopped responding to my inquiries leaving me high and dry.

I am curious if anyone has successfully done this or had similar issues. thanks!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

I just tried to export option to check my transaction history. I also didn't see any drop down menu to chose any particular dates transaction but I received complete transaction history from 2015 to until now. I used the website to download my transaction history not an app so If you just looking for a complete transaction history then you may try one more time to export your history.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Sorry for little offtopic, but where I can find this feature to export my Xapo transaction history? I remember searching for something similar, but wasn't able to find. It would be very interesting to check my full transaction history, despite that I'm not active Xapo user anymore.
P.S. iIs it possible somehow to login to Xapo account without downloading their app?

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

Sorry for little offtopic, but where I can find this feature to export my Xapo transaction history? I remember searching for something similar, but wasn't able to find. It would be very interesting to check my full transaction history, despite that I'm not active Xapo user anymore.
P.S. iIs it possible somehow to login to Xapo account without downloading their app?

On the main page click on your wallet icon and it will take you to the history page of that particular coins transactions. At the left side bottom of the page, you can see a text called an "expert to CSV". Once you click that text then you will see a pop-up window with this message " You will receive an email containing the downloadable link when this file is ready." Below that you will see OK button click on that to receive your transaction history.

I don't whether you can login without app because I have enabled 2fa to feature so I use my app to get 2fa code. Earlier they used to send 2fa message through SMS but now they removed that option.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:10:43 AM

On the main page click on your wallet icon and it will take you to the history page of that particular coins transactions. At the left side bottom of the page, you can see a text called an "expert to CSV". Once you click that text then you will see a pop-up window with this message " You will receive an email containing the downloadable link when this file is ready." Below that you will see OK button click on that to receive your transaction history.

I don't whether you can login without app because I have enabled 2fa to feature so I use my app to get 2fa code. Earlier they used to send 2fa message through SMS but now they removed that option.
Thanks for help MinerHQ! I downloaded file with my transaction history. But I expected to get FULL my transaction history, I only see transactions since the start of 2017.
And I was forced to download Xapo app to login... SMS 2fa was much more convenient for me. Anyway, it's not big problem, because now I rarely check Xapo account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: