Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:06:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trustworthy Coins with big news pending  (Read 118 times)
bmurph (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:43:24 AM

List them here, mine are Litecoin, and Electroneum.

Choose only coins with good dev cultures, and trust worthy leaders, I mean leaders who do lot's of interviews, and seem like very trustable people.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:09 AM

LTC and ETH have been done successfully, this is no doubt, but if you want to gain more returns, then invest in some altcoin and ico project, simply by LTC and ETH yields are too low.

bmurph (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:43:07 AM

LTC and ETH have been done successfully, this is no doubt, but if you want to gain more returns, then invest in some altcoin and ico project, simply by LTC and ETH yields are too low.

I would like to make a survey of investors success in ICO's vs post ICO.

Waiting for Global Jobs coin to hit an exchange, and might take part in the gameFLIP coin ICO, as these 2 coins are based on existing businesses, and have a use in their businesses. JobsToday of global jobs coin is a fast growing business, grew at 500% last year.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

Two coins I have been holding for a while, Wings and Funfair, should have platform releases in Q1.... hoping for a nice launch and a nice bump.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

I would like to make a survey of investors success in ICO's vs post ICO.

Waiting for Global Jobs coin to hit an exchange, and might take part in the gameFLIP coin ICO, as these 2 coins are based on existing businesses, and have a use in their businesses. JobsToday of global jobs coin is a fast growing business, grew at 500% last year.

Globaljobcoin looks as as very promising project indeed. I know nothing about Gameflip though. I see good future for Bancor too but I am not aware of big news pending.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: