Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will cross Bitcoin in 2018? or Bitcoin will lead the Cryptoworld?  (Read 126 times)
shaheer001 (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:22:18 AM

As every one knows Ethereum network is now very stable and well planed and the Ethereum price is also in trending and at the moment 90% ICO's are using Ethereum network so what you say about the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum?

plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:26:42 AM

We all know that ethereum has also large value placing second to the bitcoin yet it is not surely confirmed that it can cross the bitcoin in the year coming. Still for now, with almost $15,000 value of bitcoin, it will still lead the cryptoworld or the other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is yet way ahead of bitcoin.

Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:29:38 AM

Ethereum will never surpass bitcoin. Ethereum has unlimited supply and second to bitcoin as we can see there are many tokens that using it in their platform but still bitcoin is strong.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

If the developer not fixing anything regarding to transaction fee then botcoin will be left by it's users, now we already got so many coins that got a good feature, bitcoin need to step up the game if still want to be king, eth is a good and stable coin but still need more time to grow, but it's not impossible eth could swipe bitcoin, a lot of people already consider invest in alt coins and most of the people suggesting invest in eth
infposs

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

Bracuse the demand of ico, Ethereum will have a huge pump
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Ethereum has the future. But it's not going to surpass or replace BTC. I don't think it is of great significance. In encrypted currencies, the location of bitcoin and ETH is also different. If it is investment, I believe more people will choose bitcoins. If applied, maybe ETH has more potential. I think so.
FrenchCoffeezS

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:36:10 AM

Not yet possible for 2018 cost of high of seller now og bitcoin maybe 2018 will be stock holder and more high cost of BTC.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:41:02 AM

bitcoin will lead for many years because bitcoin is increase each value week by week no one can stop it even the eth. Value but theres time that btc will decrease its value to 0 or no value then thats the time for eth that lead but not all the time because bitcoin is the first crypto money that people know.
toplancer_team

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:42:38 AM

Bracuse the demand of ico, Ethereum will have a huge pump

Hi, yes you are correct.. bcoz of new ico's Eth will jump very high. Eth will be the future of cryptoworld.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:57:23 AM

I believe bitcoin is always been has the growth more than ethereum ,investment on bitcoin is more on  bitcoin than alt coins , bitcoin already has in the growing stage ,and yes ethereum is following that path , but first priority is bitcoin will lead the crypto world in year 2018, and slowly alternate coins like ethereum  also has similar growth . need to wait and watch what happens in the year 2018.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Bitcoin will lead for many more years....because of its high demand which is increasing week by week.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:05:24 AM

Well, only time can tell if Ethereum will eventually overtake Bitcoin and can be the one to replace the throne still being occupied by the King of Cryptos. Of course, Bitcoin right now is being mired in different problems and there is no timeline on when these problems can be solved which literally soured many supporters, hodlers and enthusiasts. Now, which coin will eventually take the position nobody can be sure of. There are those who are saying it must be BitcoinCash but people behind that altcoin will have to eat many friend chicken first.  I am still hoping though that Bitcoin can be able to surmount all of the challenges it is facing even if not done abruptly but slowly. Long live, the King!
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

As every one knows Ethereum network is now very stable and well planed and the Ethereum price is also in trending and at the moment 90% ICO's are using Ethereum network so what you say about the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Will in my own opinion they are both using in an Intial Coin Offering (ICO) its they are now the most common token in crypto digital currency.but the question is will ethereum cross bitcoin in the future..... my answer is i think bitcoin will still lead all crypto digital in the future...ethereum are lesser investor than bitcoin especially now many people are now know about bitcoin because of spreading friends news using social media.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: