Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:11:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much profit do you get form a ico? ico recommendation  (Read 125 times)
infposs (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:29:33 AM

How do you identify a good ico. is it not wise for a newbit to get involved in ICO?
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:47:42 AM

There are 4 main things I look for in an ICO

1. Solid Team/Advisory board
2. Idea that has real, plausible implementation for blockchain use
3. Community involvement/hype
4. Reasonably low market valuation/token amount

Here's a good example of a solid ICO in regards to my 4 main points, take a look at ModulTrade
CryptoVester

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

Just don't put all your eggs into one ICO project.  Find 4 or 5 good solid ones and spread your investment into each of them.  Chances of finding a winner will be much higher.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:55:11 AM

How do you identify a good ico. is it not wise for a newbit to get involved in ICO?

Most important factor for me is project to have working product or be very close to working product.
Then I'm looking how solid is the team and how useful is the product.

Also, I always buy tokens only in pre-sale for maximum bonus %.
somoscrypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:00:16 AM

It all depends! As it was mentioned before, you have to look at ICO team, look at the community, are they solving a problem? Even taking this measures will not guarantee success. Some ICO's will be winners while others won't. Therefore, split investment between 4 or 5. Do well with 1 and it will more than make it up for the other 3
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:03:05 AM

Usually the first thing you look at and for the team, well-known faces of the market and always signal of good thing. Then look at the currency proposal and see if it fits into some real demand (make sure your proposal is solid) these are just a few interesting steps and before you get into a single you clean everything on the coin.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:00 AM

throughout my experience, nothing is certain and we can not specify and target. all based on the speculations I have learned and previous investigations. so for you, if you are interested in ico project. learn first and find various knowledge about it.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:18:47 AM

Why not? Newbie also have a chance to profit. Just learn how to know good or not the ico project.
From the experience you have later, you will be no longer as newbi. You can decide good ico.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:28:00 AM

When choosing ICO, it is necessary to take into account a number of factors, such as the presence of a competent team, a real business plan,
experience of participants, highly qualified promotion. In this case, there is a high probability that the project will "shoot" and you
will be able to get a good profit.

Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:30 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 07:24:58 AM by Tashi

When I am looking for a "good" ico, I am looking for a project that is not a scam and with an active dev. Well, a project is consider not a scam or good, when the dev of that project is very active and gives a lot of notice on what's going on in their project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: