Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know this trading platform?  (Read 166 times)
Fridalucia (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:49 AM

Guys, I recently ran into interesting project. ModulTrade. It’s a smart-contract blockchain based trade ecosystem. It brings together a comprehensive range of services for the full B2B trade cycle.It’s really great and ICO is already going. Here’s their official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240518.msg22614995#msg22614995.

Do you know anything about it? I would love some criticism, positive or negative, bc I've been following ModulTrade for about a month and a half and I'm thinking to invest more in their token. I am only a couple months into putting money into crypto so any feedback is greatly appreciated. I would appreciate any info.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:55 AM

Not sure if this is a legitimate question or you’r just promoting some kind of service here. I am guessing you are part of this project and just trying to advertise the project by creating some buzz about it through asking questions like this thread. Fur sure no one has heard your project, since you just started and you are really advertising it throuh shady methods like this. You should change your strategy and advertise properly.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Guys, I recently ran into interesting project. ModulTrade. It’s a smart-contract blockchain based trade ecosystem. It brings together a comprehensive range of services for the full B2B trade cycle.It’s really great and ICO is already going. Here’s their official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240518.msg22614995#msg22614995.

Do you know anything about it? I would love some criticism, positive or negative, bc I've been following ModulTrade for about a month and a half and I'm thinking to invest more in their token. I am only a couple months into putting money into crypto so any feedback is greatly appreciated. I would appreciate any info.

I'm not sure about this platform, so it's really hard to give you any good advice. I think you should carefully study the information of reputable websites and then synthesize them and make your own commercial plans. Actually this is a very new field and there are many risks you take care of.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Even the legit trading site gets hacked then what if you see something as shitty as that IMO they don't really take this seriously but seems legit. I doubt it is has tight security system some sleek designs and most of all it maybe has vulnerability towards their wallets. If they grow good for them but to me im not risking my money to an unknown trading platform better stick with my trading site until the end. Not saying it's that bad though it needs a lot of work to amass fame.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:26:44 PM by Faruque312

i dont heard before about this platform,and i never judge so quickely , so bettter see others opinion, and i also want to see others opinion.

NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

I think that ModulTrade ICO is a really promising project. A platform that will help import or exports your goods across the globe in a fast way, that certainly is a good way to use the blockchain, we soon by soon are getting the blockchain to be used at almost everything, even for virtual pets (kitties everywhere XD)
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

Not sure if this is a legitimate question or you’r just promoting some kind of service here. I am guessing you are part of this project and just trying to advertise the project by creating some buzz about it through asking questions like this thread. Fur sure no one has heard your project, since you just started and you are really advertising it throuh shady methods like this. You should change your strategy and advertise properly.

That's a method called "Astroturfing": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

Anyway, it looks like a good project to take a look at. Their announcement thread has many followers and its team is often online for support.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

do not know what the platform means. so because of the furom that I used to know this time I learned what the platform is. so because of this furom many have just learned. so thank you very much.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

I've never heard of this trading platform .... Today you have to be very careful with these new projects, many of them are scams and others steal your investments. Stay alert !!!
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Sorry friend before it I don't know this trading platform and I can't give a direct assessment because I have to learn it first.
Apparently, you are one of the managers of the platform? ...
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I saw it first time, i don't know about it, but it seem like that you are promoting this project, may be you are a part of this project. But i will try it, it is just like for me to take a risk. Now if you have good experience from it and also thinking to invest more in their token then i think it will be good.  

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██