Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Discover Good Signature Campaign To Join  (Read 343 times)
valnd (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:33:54 AM

Hi Guys.....

I have seen a lot of Signature Campaign from different ICO's

How do I discover Good Signature Campaign to Join.

Please I need your answers.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

You can do a preliminary understanding of the white papers and technical routes of their various projects.
Second, they can join their group through telegram to learn more about it
You can also learn more about it through some ICO review sites. ,

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

You can do a preliminary understanding of the white papers and technical routes of their various projects.
Second, they can join their group through telegram to learn more about it
You can also learn more about it through some ICO review sites. ,

Also check out if they have a strong and established social media presence.  Campaigns by established teams that have been active in the community for a while will yield better results. 
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:32:54 AM

Hi Guys.....

Thanks

Try ask your friend about it or read there profile and whitepaper.Also try ask dev about there project.
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:21:42 AM

Hi Guys.....

Thanks
I lurk at ANN thread for good coin and waiting if they have bounty campaign or not.
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

Do your research, read their white paper, know everything you need to know about the coin then decide if it is a good one. You have to do your research for yourself, and based your decision on your research. It feels good when you found a good one without the help of others then share it to others.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:38:33 AM

Along with above suggestions, also check out ICO ratings as well if the signature campaign is for the project having ICO. There will be a good chance of ICO to be successful if it is rated high
Godofblitzen

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

It's important to find a project which will involve some serious people and not only look promising, but also have some real business behind it. It's harder then it looks - there are too many ICOs now.
And of course try to lvl up your account, as many ICOs want members or higher for their campaigns.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:05:12 AM

Hi Guys.....

Thanks
I guess by good signature campaign you meant a campaign that pays well and on time too. Well, to get  campaigns fulfilling their payment promises, try and stick to trusted manager. There are quite a handful of them here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

First is to view the site of the campaign. Know if this will be a good and promising campaigns. Youshould look into the promises, benefits that this campaign is into. Having a lot of benefits means it is a really good campaign. Next is determine if it will be profitable or not. You should look into the stakes that you will be receiving when you join such campaigns. As long as it is a promising campaign, the campaign also will be profitable. This third one, you should decide if you will follow or not. But for me sometimes, I look for who holds such campaign.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

Signiture campaigns and generally Bounty programs are everywhere. You need to search and find them but also look for a good ICO to get your tokens.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

For newbies there arent many signature campaigns to join. You should keep posting usefull posts and in a month or two you will up youre rank and be able to join sig campaigns. Take this time read the forum, to learn as much as you cand an even follow some sig campaigns and most important what is happening when the campaign is over.
I had campaigns that payed very well (over 1000 usd as a jr.member) and also campaign that didn`t payed me at all. The risky thing about thos sig campaign is that the payment is done at the end of the ICO and that means that you can lost 4-5 weeks with a ICO before discovering it is a scam. (like multibot)
Now my primari filter is to look how much hype it creates among users on the forum. A good campaign with a solid team ussualy draw a lot of attention. Then i go researching the project and the team.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:53:29 AM

In this space you must be ready to read and do you own research in order to achieve success,I also tend to look out for good managers, thou they are strict meaning you have to follow there instructions, but at the end there campaign always pay of,Sylon, Irfan,yahoo,Jameseal..check them out.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

Spending your time at signature campaign is just like investing your time and effort in some project. When I chose a bounty campaign I'm always make a lot of reseaches, which takes a lot of time. If you want to reduce the time of research try to use some ICO trackers with the rating system like icobench or icodrops.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

A good and trusted campaign manager plays an important role as they wouldn't knowingly manage a scam ico just to damage their reputation here. but of course, that is just judging from a quick look. Do your due dilligence. If its a bounty campaign, search for the website, read the whitepaper follow their social media account. If its weekly btc payout, check if its escrowed.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:30:18 PM

Spending your time at signature campaign is just like investing your time and effort in some project. When I chose a bounty campaign I'm always make a lot of reseaches, which takes a lot of time. If you want to reduce the time of research try to use some ICO trackers with the rating system like icobench or icodrops.

ICO trackers are all paid by those companies to promote their ICO. I wouldn't put my faith in them.
Do your own research, a bit of reading goes a long way.
/biz/ can be a good source of information if you are careful
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:32:43 PM

Before acting over a signature campaign, I will first suggest you to work on your forum rank. There are hardly any good ICOs that have Signature Campaigns for Newbie accounts, the minimum requirement is Jr Member and even with that the payout is pretty low.
You must first rank up to "Member" atleast, post which look for Good ICOs and check if they have an active Signature Campaign.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:33:54 PM

By looking into announcement threads in marketplace and checking to see if it will be a successful ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:59 PM

By looking into announcement threads in marketplace and checking to see if it will be a successful ICO.

There is no way to predict if the ICO will be successful or not though
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Hi Guys.....

Thanks
Hi man , you asked a good question , but the answer is hard to find.
Project decides the signature campaign , the project is good , then the campaign should be good .My personal suggestion is to find a precise project to follow.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: