Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:30:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Discover Good Signature Campaign To Join  (Read 347 times)
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:48:18 PM

you need to gather research on it, not just asking question theres a lot of answer in google, you need to discover it by yourself so that you will never regret if you join a campaign and learn from your mistake just observe a campaign read their platform so you'll easily understand on it beside your newbie you need to level up and has a constructive post for easily acceptance in every campaign
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:49:02 PM

Hi Guys.....

I have seen a lot of Signature Campaign from different ICO's

How do I discover Good Signature Campaign to Join.

Please I need your answers.

Thanks
I personally watch the Bounties forum. Whenever something new is posted, I get an e-mail and I check it right away. From what I've noticed there are 1-2 serious Bounty Campaigns/month.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:36 PM

you need to gather research on it, not just asking question theres a lot of answer in google, you need to discover it by yourself so that you will never regret if you join a campaign and learn from your mistake just observe a campaign read their platform so you'll easily understand on it beside your newbie you need to level up and has a constructive post for easily acceptance in every campaign
reading is the essential thing wherein you are able to make some knowledge for so incase that you are able to gain some knowledge it is better that you are able to make the strategy of it where you can have a lot of thing that can be learn on it. by reading here in forum it can help you through a lot to gain knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: