Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:25:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC/BTC TO USD TRANSFER?  (Read 123 times)
ShartyWaffles (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:04 AM

I would like to know what is the best way to get USD out your coins?  I love playing on the exchanges and have made some money that I would like to take out.  I will not be taking it all out, but would like to get a little out and have something in place so that I can withdraw when I want.  What is the best way to to get money out?  I have heard of debit cards that exchange when you pull the money out from BTC of LTC.  I saw one that works with coinbase, but I would like to try to avoid coinbase if at all possible.  I think they are going to have some issues with the IRS messing with them.  I think the debt card would be great for me because I have a cashpoints atm at work that I can use.  Any suggestions even if it isn't a debt card?
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:23:09 AM

I never try to cash usd into debt card. In my country coinbase is also not availble.
I have the easiest way how, but with local currency not usd. I only use local exchanger service to make sure everything is running smoothly.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

There is no such service in my country, so I'm not quite sure that I usually trade through the USDT and then sell the USDT in private.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

As far as I know BTC is the only option for withdraw in most countries. You can try Xapo debit cards if you want. And there was even one Mastercard which allows you to do transactions from your Bitcoin balance in USD. Also Coinbase is one of the most popular and used wallet for fiat to crypto conversions. I think you should give it a try.

greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:52:27 AM

I would like to know what is the best way to get USD out your coins?  I love playing on the exchanges and have made some money that I would like to take out.  I will not be taking it all out, but would like to get a little out and have something in place so that I can withdraw when I want.  What is the best way to to get money out?  I have heard of debit cards that exchange when you pull the money out from BTC of LTC.  I saw one that works with coinbase, but I would like to try to avoid coinbase if at all possible.  I think they are going to have some issues with the IRS messing with them.  I think the debt card would be great for me because I have a cashpoints atm at work that I can use.  Any suggestions even if it isn't a debt card?

u can sell btc in localbitcoins.com, cex.io, coinbase...but i dont rlly know, cause i sell btc/ltc to IDR not USD in vip.bitcoin
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:57:51 AM

I don't know if there is an available exchange platform for LTC to USD but there are many platforms that exchanges BTC to USD and sending them to a choice of Bank Account.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:14:54 AM

It depends on the country you are from, what you want is to convert your crypto to fiat, I think LocalBitcoin is available in most countries you can use the platform also

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ShartyWaffles (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

I am in the US and I have seen cards that let you just go to an atm to pull cash out of a LTC/BTC account.  You can even make purchases with it.  I would like to know more about them and if someone could recommend one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: