Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreSale]Shivers Token - Horror Film Platform  (Read 457 times)
ShiversDar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:13:35 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 12:38:36 AM by ShiversDar

SHIVERS

Blockchain meets the horror genre
Horror films just got scarier with the help of blockchain technology.

Legendary filmmakers
Massive Audience (1.7 Million followers)
Creative Freedom
Blockchain-driven distribution platform

What is Shivers Token?

An ERC20 token which fuels an innovative platform for financing and distributing horror films. Shivers aims to set the standard for the way exclusive movies are presented to the audience using blockchain technology.

Redeemable for digital content
Shivers can purchase digital items on our marketplace such as movies and future content.

Escapes an outdated system
The film industry struggles to generate quality content due to the demands of financing. We will take power awayfrom the boardroom and give it back to the filmmakers.
This will allow filmmakers to truly operate within their own creative space without any restraints. The audience should expect to see some very creative and exciting projects.

Circle of life
Shivers will exist in a perpetual cycle due to the limited supply and the requirement of their use as a pass-key to our platform.
Over time the supply of Shivers decreases due to the use of the token as a pass-key.

Bounty thread coming soon!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:57 AM

We are starting our presale a few days early and offering a huge discount to early adopters. You can buy 2,000 Shivers for 1 Eth until Janurary 1st, 700 more than the regular presale price.

SHIVERS

Legendary filmmakers
Creative Freedom

What is Shivers Token?

An ERC20 token which fuels an innovative platform for financing and distributing horror films. Shivers aims to set the standard for the way exclusive movies are presented to the audience using blockchain technology.

Shivers can purchase digital items on our marketplace such as movies and future content.

The film industry struggles to generate quality content due to the demands of financing. We will take power awayfrom the boardroom and give it back to the filmmakers.
This will allow filmmakers to truly operate within their own creative space without any restraints. The audience should expect to see some very creative and exciting projects.

Circle of life
Shivers will exist in a perpetual cycle due to the limited supply and the requirement of their use as a pass-key to our platform.
Over time the supply of Shivers decreases due to the use of the token as a pass-key.

cited in order to see pictures
ShiversDar (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:57:18 AM

Thank you!
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

not open bounty or airdrop dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ShiversDP

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:45:32 AM

Hello PonzyMan! We have an entire bounty program that we're rolling out.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

I saw this coin featured on John Mcafee's twitter. I'll be watching for that bounty campaign  Wink

etcArthurbtc

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

when will the bounty begin? I want to participate in your project
saltox

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

Great project with Great advisor Mr. McAfee

Looking forward in joining your bounty campaign.

Good luck
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

Why the blockchain in the film industry? And why horror movies? Your team loves them, or someone from the team is the film director. Yeah, I saw that McAfee wrote in his twitter about you, but we need more information.
JHenriP

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I just purchased with 3 eth.   When does the bonus get paid out?

NVM.,  Just looked at the twitter page and it says....

"Shivers @ShiversToken 6h hours ago
If you buy or have bought shivers during the three times bonus, you will receive the bonus within the week as we have to manually send the bonus."

Bonus tokens are being sent manually, it may take a while there's nothing to worry about Wink Meanwhile feel free to contact us on Telegram: https://t.me/shiversio
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

Hello, I have 4 questions...

1) the rate now is 1 eth for 10,000 tokens and not as per the first post in this thread?
2) during this pre-sale is there a minimum purchase amount? for example i buy 200 tokens and receive 200 purcahsed tokens + 400 bonus tokens?
3) there is no registration during this pre-sale, right? to participate, one just need to send eth to the address on the website/white paper. is this correct?
4) how about KYC later on, is there any and is it going to be a tedious process?

Hope to get answers to the above. I am sure many are wondering of the same issues.
Thank you and have a good day...
JHenriP

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

Why the blockchain in the film industry? And why horror movies? Your team loves them, or someone from the team is the film director. Yeah, I saw that McAfee wrote in his twitter about you, but we need more information.

Sorry for the delay, didn't notice your post. Dar Warison (Shivers Founder) is connected to the industry, he spotted a potential use of the blockchain and here we are! Being part of the industry brings huge huge benefits starting by our partners.
JHenriP

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:23:45 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 11:34:58 PM by JHenriP

Hello, I have 4 questions...

1) the rate now is 1 eth for 10,000 tokens and not as per the first post in this thread?
2) during this pre-sale is there a minimum purchase amount? for example i buy 200 tokens and receive 200 purcahsed tokens + 400 bonus tokens?
3) there is no registration during this pre-sale, right? to participate, one just need to send eth to the address on the website/white paper. is this correct?
4) how about KYC later on, is there any and is it going to be a tedious process?

Hope to get answers to the above. I am sure many are wondering of the same issues.
Thank you and have a good day...

Hello, thanks for reaching.

1) 1eth - 10000shivers
2) No minimum purchase amount
3) No registration
4) The KYC won't be a tedious process. It's a simple registration and confirmation of location to help us ensure our buyers are from where they say they are.
JHenriP

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

---IMPORTANT---

Residents of the following countries are not eligible to participate in the token sale: Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, China, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Yemen.
If you reside in the New York State in the United States of America, you are not entitled to participate in the token sale due to state regulation.
If you reside in Crimea, you are not entitled to participate in the token sale
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

Shivers (SHVR) is listed new Exchange Mecratox

https://twitter.com/mercatoxcom/status/974366588035059712?s=21

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=488d63a3dbba134832a664a14a961915
Shivers (SHVR) will be available on Cryptopia for trading at 3:00 AM (UTC) on 28/06/2018. The following trade pairs will be available – SHVR/BTC, SHVR/LTC & SHVR/DOGE. You can start depositing and withdrawing SHVR immediately

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

SHIVERS

Legendary filmmakers
Creative Freedom

What is Shivers Token?

Circle of life

SHVR ~ are not all erc20 tokens horror movies? Smiley lol

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SHVR_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

I think that in order to popularize this coin, it is necessary that some crime be committed. Murder in some sophisticated way, perhaps a team member. Do not take it seriously - it's a joke.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

I think that in order to popularize this coin, it is necessary that some crime be committed. Murder in some sophisticated way, perhaps a team member. Do not take it seriously - it's a joke.

mcafees hardware wallet got killed doesn't that count? Smiley hehe

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: