Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: end of btc is the end of the world.  (Read 197 times)
letua (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:41:27 AM

End of btc is the end of the world. Bitcoin is not just for local it is global all around the world it name seems crypto king. What do you think about this.?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:06:48 AM

End of btc is the end of the world. Bitcoin is not just for local it is global all around the world it name seems crypto king. What do you think about this.?
Let me see what do i thinks hmm..It's awful  Grin
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:09:07 AM

Its funny and awful. Haha, If BTC will end I am sure the world won't follow. Yes, bitcoin can be considered as king in crypto world. But only in the cryptoworld.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:57:33 AM

Nothing is forever. Bitcoin is at the top because it is first, but that doesn't make it better.

When people realize its shortcomings, it will die. 2018 is the year when many people find that cryptos are not private nor they are anonymous. Even if it is claimed that they are private, anonymity can be vague because tracking bugs, IP address and time stamps, among other things, may be used to identify a transaction. When quantum computing is ready, nobody knows for sure if block-chain will be considered secure. If quantum computing expedited brute-force decryption, we definitely need a new implementation of block-chain that is quantum resistant. Bitcoin -or cryptos in general- are as strong as their weakest link.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:38:33 AM

I do not think that the end of bitcoin is the end of the world, because there are still other crypto currencies. It's hard to predict what will happen in a few years. But instead of bitcoin, some new currency may appear, which will have the same power.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

There was a world before bitcoin. it will be a world even if bitcoin doesn't exist. people have always found a way out. The disappearance of bitcoin does not destroy the world economy.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

The statement is not right at all.Bitcoin is just a crypto currency nothing else.There is no deep connection between world and Bitcoin.There is no end of bitcoin because no one control it.Point to be noted that even the inventor can not control BTC.And the whole world does not depend on BTC.So the end of BTC is not the end of world.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:58:19 AM

Bitcoin will not be the king forever, this is my opinion. BTC will die and bring a lot of destruction with it, but we will eventually go forth and recover.
It's not the end of the world Smiley

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:13:43 AM

Its too exaggerated, if bitcoin is dead then there will be another crypto replacing bitcoin, nothing can last forever one day there will be better and more innovated things being invented and going to replace the old one, bitcoin dead is not the end of the world but its going to bring heavy impact on crypto currencies
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:04:43 PM

I want bitcoins to be always. After all, they really simplify our lives. With their help, we can transfer money from the country to the country much more quickly and so on.
letua (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Bitcoin will not be the king forever, this is my opinion. BTC will die and bring a lot of destruction with it, but we will eventually go forth and recover.
It's not the end of the world Smiley

I agree that bitcoin couldn't be the king forever. Maybe in the future if bitcoin couldn't meet the investors desires there will be above bitcoin on crypto. That what I guess.
tekin_ural

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Not even end of internet or even electricity is the end of the world. End of the world is when sunlight is gone or no more drinking water exists.
bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

I think BTC's future is bright!
BTC is widely used now, and the BTC transactions in Japan are very frequent, and many stores support BTC transactions, which is very strong for the confidence of BTC investors.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Bitcoin is well known around the world and the end of bitcoin may bring so much pain to all bitcoin users and to all investors around the world.

Google (http://www.google.com)
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

Bitcoin has gathered popularity around the world.More so, its top list in coinmarket is
another added advantage.Having also joined the stock market list, it means that it has
serious impact in the global space.If bitcoin depreciates, it means its ripple effect
will affect so many other crypto currencies in the world.Hence, bitcoin must be well
managed considering its very sensitive position in the global space.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

I don't think if the BTC would fade anything changes in that world. We can go on without crypto currency, without even the Internet.

Go-go-go, power girls !
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

I think BTC's future is bright!
BTC is widely used now, and the BTC transactions in Japan are very frequent, and many stores support BTC transactions, which is very strong for the confidence of BTC investors.
The more people and retailers accept bitcoins, the higher the value of bitcoin goes up, but at the moment less and less people are making transactions due to the fact that they are charging a lot of money just for transactions fees. In spite of that i really don't think that bitcoins is coming to an end anytime soon.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

I agree with your idea, as nowadays more and more countries are going digital in payment and i believe that btc will have a bright future if i am not wrong which is based on my own opinions. I believe that btc will be the next thing to evolve after the AI...... unless all countries decided to move backwards and stop digital payment totally. So i believe btc is closely related to the end of the world.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:28 AM

This is fallacy. How many people in the whole world knows about bitcoins . Even in my own country only about 25% knows about bitcoins and they don't even care if bitcoins crash. Bitcoins going out of existence wont' do anything negative to the world.

zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:14:24 AM

This make me laugh , why would be the end of the world is being connected when bitcoin dies. Those people who are holding bitcoin probably will be end of their world when the bitcoin die  , and not the end of the world for all people. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency but that does not mean that when it dies the whole world will die.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: