Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your altcoin experience?  (Read 483 times)
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

i have three altcoin top1 to hold and 20%$ to trade

the experience to hold is be patient... the most you patient the more you get return

note: you need to cut loss if needed... do not misstake between patient and intransigent  Grin Grin
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

i just have 2 coin and it is a long term investment. i wanna to hold it tight and sell in many years later. but if i think i will get a good profit, i will sell it directly with no doubt. it is about our trading strategy
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

I have 3 coins and one of them has brought me much profit and I will hold the others because I think they can bring mr more money. And now I am planing to buy in more coins.

Which coins do you have and you plan to buy more? According to my experience, you can hold more kinds of altcoin to reduce the risk since several coins may drop or grow at different time.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

I have some coins, I buy and the result of bounty campaign. some of the coins I've bought are falling in price. if i sell now i will lose. I choose holding until the price goes up. My minimum profit target is 50% increase
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

I have no problem with my altcoin. Since I was newbie i just joined with much bounty. I just collect all of it. And when i start to sell my token on Etherdelta this become a problem. The transaction fee are very high and so slow transaction if you dont set the high gas. Ethereum must start to developt their system.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

I hold at least 50% of my portfolio in Bitcoin. The rest is distributed among different alt coins which are giving me good returns during this bull run.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

i lost 1/10 of my bitcoin. can't cut loss, still have one altcoin. what about you ?

Consider yourself lucky if your loss is that minimal.  Many people have lost over 50% of their bitcoins during the bear market runs.  Many people have made money by throwing additional bitcoins at the bloody battlefields and when the market starts to recover, they see the immediate profits. 
With the crypto currencies market, I believe that we also need a little bit luck, because as far as we know that cryto market is notoriously volatile so it fluctuates regularly, it may go up, down or stable immediately. It’s not easy for you to build experience, it requires a lot of your time. You should spend your time reading a lot about this market regularly to well-known about altcoin. If you have deep knowledge about coin, you will get easy and convenient in analyzing its market as same as its fluctuation. Any way,you must keep patient and calm when you make a decision, one more thing you should remember in this crypto market is accepting the loss. Don’t worry too much, hold your altcoin is best way for you if you invest for long term. 
sarfwr

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

I had sold all of altcoin the other day, about at 8 Jan, the average altcoin had increased by five times, I think I was satisfied. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bitor

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

I have a lot of different altcoins and i can say, that  you can buy new Tokens in new projects and you will recieve a lot of money from there, but, if you will not sort out good companies you will not have good profit.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

I invested my only bitcoin in Altcoin, but I invested five BTC, but now only 4.5 BTC, but the value of the corresponding legal money increased, which sounds very funny. Huh

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

At the moment i do not have as much altcoin, in possession i have 3 altcoins, and non of them are big amounts. In the past i tried to deal with altcoins, and it was ok. From some i got profit and from some i got either nothing or negative income. But because all of them was low worth coins i didn't mind losing, experience that i got is worth a lot more. Now i only hold altcoins that don't demand too much of attention, and we shell see if it will pay off.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

How many kinds of altcoin do you have?   profit?
I have 30 plus different kinds of altcoins in my ethereum wallet now, most of them are erc20 compatible and I gained a lot of profit of these altcoins by selling them in exchanges.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

Personally, I do not keep altcoyins. Altkoinami I trade paired with bitcoin for a short distance in order to increase the number of its bitcoins. I agree that on altkoynah you can make good money by investing in them. But among the thousands of altcoins, it is very difficult to choose those that will grow very much in the future.

elhaym101

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Ive got at least 10 alts now which I got from very select good airdrops. Never had to spend a dime aside from paying my internet bill.monthly. I got good returns after 6 months for at least $5000 which is more than I expected. Sold most of it and HODL btc, eth, neo,onion and some other alts. Its been almost a year with crypto and there's still soo much to learn,  such a shame though there are only very few like very very few good airdrops now so Im switching to recomended ICO's!
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

I mine ethereum classic. I sold it back then for $ 18
But I dont regret it, as I received an invaluable experience.
At that time I was still selling airdrops right away when they were getting and rejoiced that I was able to get $ 50-100 and it was cool. But after a month later I saw that I could get 10 times, or even 20 times more.
After that moment, I decided to keep the coins to the last.
And sell only at the time when you urgently need money
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

We can make profits from good alts. I have more than ten types of alts. I am not a trader. Some are short term and some are long term investments. But nearly 65% of my portfolio is BTC and ETH.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

I have only ETH and my profit was more than 100% this month
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

It's been great journey from my entry into altcoins in April 2017 to till now and firstly I got to know about altcoins through Humaniq token and TaaS and those tokens are given good returns so far

jazz21

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

i have 13 but there is no value. sad for me  Cry Cry
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

I recently engaged in various crypto-currencies, not just bitcoin. My income is not as large as I would like. But I have a small profit. It's better than not having anything. I also consider investing in the future. What can not be unequivocally assessed today, but in a year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: