Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BRACE Yourself ZCLASSIC (ZCL) rebranding as Bitcoin Private (BTCP)!!  (Read 517 times)
iamsooraj (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

Hi folks,

pack your BTC and hold it on ZClassic. already hyped, still room for growth. take my advice or you will regret. ZClassic is rebranding as BTCP(Bitcoin Private) in the near future. All the best folks.

Happy hodling
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:44:43 AM

I'm guessing that is why it just shot up from $34-35 to up over a $100 today. I'll have to do some more researching on this. Have any good links on the rebrand?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

There is no official dates or official info yet. But development is progressing on github: https://github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues. Hope for the best. If the info is correct then it'll be the first Bitcoin fork with privacy feature. And BTCP will be priced around 300$ (Just speculation)

PS: and don't loose your money by investing too much into it. Cheers!!
Tike Myson

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

I warned you all some days ago with that topic :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2638979.0

Anyway still has room to get bigger  Grin
iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:07 AM

Tike Myson,

Cheers buddy, but now i regret beacuse i only invested a small amount in it. It all happens with a blink of an eye  (filty men!) Grin
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:05:08 AM

damn what a pump haha
this coins was dead for so long, and 1 stupid news pumped it so high
crypto world is so strange :/
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:08:46 AM

Why they will be using btc with their name? I think they are a fork of zcash so the name is fine for renaming to btcp they will need to fork btc blockchain, are they doing it?

Tike Myson

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

Tike Myson,

Cheers buddy, but now i regret beacuse i only invested a small amount in it. It all happens with a blink of an eye  (filty men!) Grin

A small amount is better than nothing  Wink

Trading is all about risk managment, it's better to learn with little steps and keep your capital safe.

iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:14:51 AM

bigcash2011,

As far as i know, they are forking BTC blockchain and ZClassic blockchain at same time. So holders of BTC, BCH, (possibly BTG), ZCLASSIC will get the new BTCP coin. I don't know if this legit or not. But if this will happening as planned, Then ZClassic will touch 1K soon
iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

Tike Myson,

yeah you said it.  Grin Grin Grin
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:55 AM

bigcash2011,

As far as i know, they are forking BTC blockchain and ZClassic blockchain at same time. So holders of BTC, BCH, (possibly BTG), ZCLASSIC will get the new BTCP coin. I don't know if this legit or not. But if this will happening as planned, Then ZClassic will touch 1K soon

1k usd? you really think so? I just bought some around 800, I hope it wasn't too late
iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:27:45 AM

VTC,

Stupid or not it pumped for reason. Hope for the best, and sorry for missing the train! Grin
iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:58 AM

bigcash2011,

1k usd? you really think so? I just bought some around 800, I hope it wasn't too late

Archimedes,

i'm not an active member in bitocintalk, but i've been through crypto since 2014, i never got exicited like this before. and it's a crypto world you can't predict the tommorow, and as i said 'if everything goes like planned' 1k is imminent.

PS: don't loose your money by invesing too much in it cheers!
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

bigcash2011,

Archimedes,

i'm not an active member in bitocintalk, but i've been through crypto since 2014, i never got exicited like this before. and it's a crypto world you can't predict the tommorow, and as i said 'if everything goes like planned' 1k is imminent.

I invested around 20% but If  it went to 0, i'd still be okay. I have a strong hunch you're right about this. It's going to pump severely in next few weeks

Are you going to dump pre airdrop? When will we know the exact date of the airdro? I think mid to late Jan?
iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:15:52 AM

bigcash2011,

Archimedes,

I invested around 20% but If  it went to 0, i'd still be okay. I have a strong hunch you're right about this. It's going to pump severely in next few weeks

Are you going to dump pre airdrop? When will we know the exact date of the airdro? I think mid to late Jan?

Currently all is just speculation, we did not know if happening or not, and we all know the nature of the crypto is buy on rumors and sell on news. So dumping after airdrop is sure. But in this scenario ZClassic is not that matter, (They are dozens of Z-nark and privacy oriented coins out there with better tech) what matter is BTCP so i don't think pre airdrop dump is not good as it seems, use The stop limit that the only thing we can do. BTW don't relay on other including me and do your own reserch before committing to any of this
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

Buy the rumour sell the news,
What I don't understand about this rebranding is the use of Bitcoin, this is not based on Bitcoin but Zcash. It is showing itself as another BTC clone which is a second rated, it is already a second rated Zcash, so why go that route again

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:29 AM

Buy the rumour sell the news,
What I don't understand about this rebranding is the use of Bitcoin, this is not based on Bitcoin but Zcash. It is showing itself as another BTC clone which is a second rated, it is already a second rated Zcash, so why go that route again

ZCash iteself a upgrade of Bitcoin core, and ZClassic is the devfee free version of ZCash rest of all is same. So Bitcoin fork+ZClassic is may be a good deal. Who knows? HOLD util the news coming. They (ZClassic) making bounty programes for developers on GitHub. So wait for a little bit
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

From $30+ to over a 100 just on some rumors? Crypto is crazy

iamsooraj (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:34 AM

Not from $30, it's from $2