Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's that unfair for those who don't have bitcoin in the future ?  (Read 538 times)
infposs (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

Large probability for bitcoin's price goes more higher.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:53:41 AM

my advice is buy bitcoin while it's cheap and before we hit 1 million in 2 years

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

nothing about it is unfair.
bitcoin has never been something secret that limited people had access to! that is altcoins with premine and ICO and all that crap. from day one you could mine any block you wanted and get the reward, or you could have bought bitcoin as soon as it started having a value and be traded. you could have paid $1 and be a millionaire today.

if you haven't done that, you only have yourself to blame. and in a couple of years from now you will look back at this topic and blame yourself again since price is $1 million by then and you still won't have anything Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

All who have bitcoin want it to grow and prosper, those who do not have them, they want the price to be as low as possible to buy, and then sell. There are people who are not yet aware of the crypto currency, those people do not care how much bitcoin costs, so that all people are interested in the price of bitcoin being high.
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

I suggest we buy BTC right now and its price will go up higher than 100k after one or two year and ofcourse that's time, we have to regret
hran1085

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:04:51 AM

it is fair, bitcoin is a risky investment, people bought it handle the risk, who did not buy have no risky. fair for everyone
infposs (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:12:23 AM

it is fair, bitcoin is a risky investment, people bought it handle the risk, who did not buy have no risky. fair for everyone

Got the point, thanks.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

What if bitcoin crashes in the future? Is it still unfair? We can't say what will happen with bitcoin in the next few years. So it's still up to you if you're gonna get a hold of it while you can. Just don't blame anyone with your decision.

signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

It is not unfair, it is the fault of those who didn't bought bitcoin on the past.
The same happens to those who bought at less than $500 each bitcoin and those who bought it over $10k each.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

Bitcoin is all about been fair that is why its not centralized we all have a choice to do whatever we want with our bitcoins which includes not buying them at all, and for those that are watching from a distance that's their loss because they have chosen not to believe in this technology....no one will cry over spilt milk.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

Well i think that is some tradeoff jowever you can still invest in bitcoin even if you did not buy the whole coin isn’t it. YOu can have the converted value of your paper currency turn into digitized and have it into several small pieces of it so that it can still work

Y U MAD AT ME
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

People who are late to realize something will always be left behind, in which case it looks unfair but all parts of the economy are experiencing the same thing. this will spread to various circles of society and they can only enjoy bitcoin shards and are more active in other cryptocurrency activities. In the future, bitcoin will be increasingly difficult to obtain in large quantities, we are all here including the lucky ones because involved early.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:23:26 AM

Why do you say that it is unfair? Remember that people who have believed in Bitcoin in its early years or even now took a risk in putting their money on it. For people who have the chance to buy Bitcoin early on and have missed it, it is not their fault because it is really risky on putting your money on something that has no basis in price. People who have not took the risk are feeling that they have missed their opportunity of a lifetime but their is nothing left to do but risk their money right now on the current prices which are really on its high.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Kajune

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:25:08 AM

my advice is buy bitcoin while it's cheap and before we hit 1 million in 2 years

You exagerate things, it will never reach 1 million usd for 1 bitcoin due to many factors.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

Yes we can say like that if you don't have btc while the price is really high because if you have btc since 2011 and you sell it now the price of that now are very high if you calculate like you can't imagine but still crypto give so much conveniece in anything now so let's enjoy it like the earnings in campaigns and in trading,another thing the transaction here that's bring us so much easy way. we can't do everything so if they don't know crypto now that's their fortune.
springbulate008

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:34:27 AM

It is not unfair since bitcoin has been offered to them already and yet they did not heed to the call. Others are just so negative to invest or engage in bitcoin since they are so blinded by their old views on finance and currency. Bitcoin is an innovation and it is hard to convince people since that is their option and if they will engage in bitcoin later then that it is up to them. Nothing is unfair but a choice to be made.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

It can not be said that because people who have bitcoin from the start are people who believe in the existence of bitcoin in the future and will be the currency that applies to all countries so they will benefit greatly from the results of their investment when the price is cheap. I think it's fair.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2092

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

Risk and reward.

Those who invest early, may have the largest profits but they also take the largest risks.

Those who invest late, don't have as large a gains potential, but also are looking at a much stabler Bitcoin. And they still can benefit from Bitcoin as a store of value. And once scaling has been solved, from Bitcoin's utility as means of international permissionless remittance.

Question being, how early or how late we are in the investment timeline right now. Maybe we're still in an early phase and Bitcoin is a much larger risk of an investment than the current bull market makes it seem to be. Maybe will stabilize somewhere between USD 10,000,- and USD 20,000,- and just become a boring stable store of value.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

nothing about it is unfair.
bitcoin has never been something secret that limited people had access to! that is altcoins with premine and ICO and all that crap. from day one you could mine any block you wanted and get the reward, or you could have bought bitcoin as soon as it started having a value and be traded. you could have paid $1 and be a millionaire today.

if you haven't done that, you only have yourself to blame. and in a couple of years from now you will look back at this topic and blame yourself again since price is $1 million by then and you still won't have anything Cheesy

Cheers to that! I agree that it is in the persons interest that makes him have bitcoin in the first place and in my opinion I have shared bitcoin to my friends but their interest is not there and they think that I would scam them if they would join me in my quest in obtaining more and more bitcoin, But my only purpose was to share them knowledge on how to earn bitcoin, And as of today now that they see the value of bitcoin they are the ones that would have come to me to teach them how I obtain my bitcoin, So again it is not unfair and there is still a chance in obtaining bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:42:07 AM

Nope it's not unfair especially when for those who trusted bitcoin during it's first establishment and trusted I think it's fair enough for them to gain much because they stay loyal to bitcoin and have been there even though the price of bitcoin is low during the period. Just like working in a job the veterans who have stay a long period of time in the particular company.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: