Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Halal Chain Token Trading on XBrick  (Read 189 times)
yiu1234 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:41:47 AM

The deposit and withdrawal of the Halal Chain token (HLC) are available on XBrick. XBrick will launch the trading pair of HLC/ETH at (UTC) 6:00 29th Dec 2017.

Halal Chain is based on the qrc-20 standard, and its token name is HLC. Halal Chain is a Blockchain 3.0 solution to trace the source of the Halal food supply chain, also is a potential payment system for the global Muslim community.

For more information, please visit the Halal Chain website www.halalchain.ae

VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

is this an ANN  with ICO?
can you add more detail about the projects here, maybe bounty bprogram or campaign.
thank you dev

dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:19:02 AM

a very amazing project based on Islamic law, I think this will attract interest from investors who like halal goods, food, and so forth. and I think it will also be very attractive to people other than Muslims who love halal culinary, with the halal use of blockchain technology is very easy also with smart contract to transact in it.
but I am curious, whether all transactions are based on Islamic trade law?

but to be honest I really like the concept of this project, and want to participate in it.
and of course need more explanation in this thread about the token you launch, and about the program to promote this company.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: