Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term need 1 bitcoin for 4 days  (Read 255 times)
Splittongue85 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:19:11 AM

And in return I will pay back 1.5 to 2.0 bitscoins  message me if you will
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:27:19 AM

And in return I will pay back 1.5 to 2.0 bitscoins  message me if you will
No, you won't pay back (anything). Nothing stops you from running away.

Red flags:
1. No collateral
2. Newbie
3. Too good to be true offer

Any loans made to this user, should be considered gone (forever).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

I understand it’s another throwaway account, one you don’t mind being splashed with red paint. But borrowing 1 BTC on your first post (on this account, that is) takes the cake. Offering to double it in 4 days makes you a legend. Yes sir, you indeed are one. Words fail me.

You should have waited a bit more and posted this 48 hours later, giving you the title of 2018’s first scammer on Bitcointalk. It’s not too late. You can still try by first signing up for another throwaway account and posting the same drivel. Your parents will be proud.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:44:43 AM

First of all, people who offer a range of repayment amounts annoy me, obviously anybody who lends to you would want the 2.0BTC, rather than 1.5 now that you've said you'll pay it.

Secondly, do you think there is even a tiny fraction of 1% chance that you'll be getting this loan? How many times have you tried and failed to get such an amount? I don't think anybody would lend you even 0.01% of this amount.

Thirdly, please tell me your IQ, it must be painfully low to even think that you'd be getting a $15k loan on here.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

Pure scam, stay away people!
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:27:22 PM

I understand it’s another throwaway account, one you don’t mind being splashed with red paint. But borrowing 1 BTC on your first post (on this account, that is) takes the cake. Offering to double it in 4 days makes you a legend. Yes sir, you indeed are one. Words fail me.

You should have waited a bit more and posted this 48 hours later, giving you the title of 2018’s first scammer on Bitcointalk. It’s not too late. You can still try by first signing up for another throwaway account and posting the same drivel. Your parents will be proud.

Cheesy Cheesy I'm a newbie here and even I can smell the fish.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

I'm also accepting donations loans. For 1 BTC I can promise you eternal life (+ 3 additional days per every additional 0.01 BTC), or 4 pints of free beer every day forever from the 1st of February Wink. For higher amounts I can make really elaborate custom promises tailored right for you. Anyone interested Smiley?
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

I'm also accepting donations loans. For 1 BTC I can promise you eternal life (+ 3 additional days per every additional 0.01 BTC), or 4 pints of free beer every day forever from the 1st of February Wink. For higher amounts I can make really elaborate custom promises tailored right for you. Anyone interested Smiley?

Cheesy Cheesy I love the eternal life contingent upon the amount of BTC given lol  

Perhaps if you could allow for 4 pints of free beer without hangover or liver disease, maybe Wink
fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

misspelling the word  "bitcoin" as bitscoins . Scammers maybe think we are stupid or something ?
gpfrag

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

Sounds like a great deal;  almost too good to be true.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: