Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to regain trust?  (Read 564 times)
drakker (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

I did not open my account for how many months. Now I decided to join the campaign again. Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spice-time

Activity: 79
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

I did not open my account for how many months. Now I decided to join the campaign again. Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance to all.

The trust to return is very difficult, it must be earned by a person and for a long time.
rambi91

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

dont break it in the first place
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

Trust is something you need to earn. If by any chance, you broke the chance given to you, you need to work very hard to get back that trust. Simply learned for your mistake and prove that you'll not ever gonna do it again. Apologize for hurting the persons feelings and let him know that you can do anything what he thinks is right to forgive you.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

trying as much as possible to a better direction.
Scrollfire

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

You must need time to gain it again. And also you must ready to accept.
esfirvelius

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

To regain a trust is very hard indeed especially for a person that have been betrayed for several times.
Badmansqole450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Regaining trust is a very difficult task but I bet the following ways can help you regain your trust

Come clean. If you are the one who betrayed someone else, you need to come clean. In interpersonal relationships, it’s especially important to tell the truth when you would benefit from a lie.
If you have betrayed someone, coming clean at your own expense tells the other person that their well-being is more important than your own.[4] Denial will only make the other party's distrust run deeper, especially if the truth is already clear.
Admit all of your mistakes. Even if there are parts that you can keep hidden without getting caught, you should still reveal them to the other person. Only in admitting all your mistakes can you be forgiven for all of them.

Expect an emotional reaction from the other person. Admitting that you betrayed someone is not going to make things easier immediately. On the contrary, you can expect an emotional outburst—yelling, crying, and so on—from the other person when she hears you admit your betrayal. But remember, the best way to move on is by putting it all into the open.
Apologize. This one should be obvious, but unfortunately, sometimes it gets overlooked. How you approach saying your apology will influence whether or not the apology is accepted and you both can move on.[5]
When apologizing, avoid justifying your actions.[6] Don’t claim that the offended person misunderstood you (“you read that wrong”). Don’t deny their hurt (“you didn’t even get hurt”). Don’t tell a sad tale (“I had a troubled childhood”).
The best way to accept responsibility is by recognizing the other person’s hurt, saying what you should have done instead, and doing that behavior in the future.
Let the person you betrayed know why you are apologizing. If they know that you are apologizing out of guilt and shame, they are more likely to forgive you. If they think that you are apologizing out of pity, they are less likely to forgive you. Pity, unlike guilt and shame, does not show an element of personal responsibility of the offender. Pity also implies that the offender is superior to the offended

Forgive yourself. When you violate someone's trust, you may feel so regretful that you have a hard time forgiving yourself for the violation. While a repentant heart is an essential part of making up with the person you betrayed, you also need to accept and learn to forgive yourself after you put the effort into making amends.
Remember that no one is perfect. Whether your error in judgment was minor or major, it goes to show that you are only human. Accept your failure, and try to push forward into the future.
By clinging to thoughts of past failure, you risk devaluing yourself. Once you begin to have such thoughts, it could zap your motivation for self-improvement

Banggrambeng

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Conversely, lack of self-esteem will have a negative impact on one's mental health, relationship, education, or career. The good news, there are several ways you can use to restore confidence in general or in certain situations, for example when a relationship with someone or at work. Smiley
Crypto akila

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

regain trust is really difficult Roll Eyes
The first thing to understand is trust itself. It may feel mysterious and elusive, but in fact we know a great deal about how it is formed and sustained, and recovered. The essential sequence is universal. To initiate trust, we must be worthy of it.

Trustworthiness, in turn, consists of three main characteristics: technical competence to perform a task reliably (ability), having benign motives (benevolence), and acting according to acceptable ethical principles such as fairness and honesty (integrity). Display these three attributes consistently and credibly, and you will be trusted by all but the most paranoid. Get any of them wrong, and your reputation will suffer. Trust is remade – strengthened or undermined – in every encounter.
hajil3

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

to regain trust is very difficult; it  is like a broken glass, even though you tried to fix and patch things up but it is already broken.
Ninjamoves

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Regaining trust for me is so difficult. It needs time to heal all the wounds that you've done. I believe that when someone give you his or her trust you must 100% care for it. But I think by doing all your best to prove that you are sincerely regreting that you broke his or her trust.
jekyounghusband

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Regaining trust for me is very difficult. You should be patient in regaining the trust of everyone. Its like a glass that is broken, you cant put it together.
napoleonlouis

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

For me regain trust is the most difficult way in this forum or real life. Need long time to make people know about you
Rhiyan013

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Trust is very important principle in anyone's life. It's like a fragile stuff that once you broke it never be same as an old. To regain trust, you have put your 100% effort to make the people you ruin their trust to you be felt sincere in all the things you have done to them. 100% Effort! Got it?
MLB24

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Trust is very hard to earn but easy to lose. Once it was shattered, it is impossible to return to its original form.
DAOfan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Regaining trust takes time. It happens slowly if you prove yourself trustworthy over a long period. It's super easy to mess up and have to start all over again.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

The easiest way is to do a good deed for the company!And show the result
AmandaMCangayo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

i think you first be trusted then you can regain trust from the others. or you can be friendly and sooner or later they can already tell you a secret.
Raisa rahmi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

for me it was a very amazing decision with the decision, hopefully this could be useful for the next, the task is to do a detailed research can read the situation just so that the results can be satisfactory in the end
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: