Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS EVGA 780 TI Classified Canada Montréal  (Read 131 times)
int3rl0ck (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

Hello,

I want to sell this EVGA 780 TI Classified. It's in mint condition.  Doesnt have backplate, I'll ship xpresspost, supply tracking etc, I can even call you. I also have an adapter for 6to8 pin. It didnt mined much , it doesnt worth it, but plays games 1080p Very well, actually better than a gtx 1060

I'd accept mostly any mainstream coin.

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:52:33 AM

How much you looking to get? Do you ship to the US? Pictures with User name and date with the card would also help. Do you accept Escrow since your an account with no trust? If your not willing to do escrow would you ship first for a trusted user?

int3rl0ck (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:09:09 PM

thx for your reply, well im not a big forumer and it seems I have to upload my picture somewhere else to link it here... I already have an add on kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/longueuil-rive-sud/evga-gtx-780-ti-classified/1322805280 You can see the pics and email me directly to from there. I could send a custom pic from  there.

Im not shipping first but my grand father on my moms side was very christian, if that can make you feel safe. I could ship to US but I guess it would be a bit more expensive, I guess if you give me some information I could fake a gift so you dont pay imports.

cheapest on ebay right now is about 376 CAD which is just stoopid,  id go for 200 USD , and if the shipping is around  20$ id make it free, I have to check , I never shipped to US, well postal office is like 5 minute drive from where I live.

Regards,
james50a

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

No one gives a shit about your religion. No one in their right mind is going to send you money with no tangible guarantees that they would receive Fk all. Your word ain't worth shit, your new and unknown. Use escrow or in person pickup or as far as this smart community is concerned your just another scammer
gecox22

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:34:37 PM

No one gives a shit about your religion. No one in their right mind is going to send you money with no tangible guarantees that they would receive Fk all. Your word ain't worth shit, your new and unknown. Use escrow or in person pickup or as far as this smart community is concerned your just another scammer

I was kinda thinking the same thing, just didn't want to sound so harsh. I am really interested in the card but unless you send first or use escrow. I am out. You can see from my trust I am a lot less likely to run away with your card than you are with my money.

int3rl0ck (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:02:00 AM

thx Gecox for being kind, as mentionned I am new here an I dont know about escrow, I'll google that later. I just created an account here today, first I was looking for trades with crypto and well, I just got a good idea how the community can be.

So far I found coinbase which looks good but it doesnt seem to point to a lot of interesting merchants for me. Do you know any other place that sells computer hardware for crypto, new or used without the trouble of trading with some rude people ?

Regards,
gecox22

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

thx Gecox for being kind, as mentionned I am new here an I dont know about escrow, I'll google that later. I just created an account here today, first I was looking for trades with crypto and well, I just got a good idea how the community can be.

So far I found coinbase which looks good but it doesnt seem to point to a lot of interesting merchants for me. Do you know any other place that sells computer hardware for crypto, new or used without the trouble of trading with some rude people ?

Regards,

There are a couple of other forums but you are going to run into the same thing every where you go. You new trying to sell something people scam for every single day. Yes he was being rude but as I said, I was thinking the same thing as him just choose to write my words a little differently. All forums are full of scammers trying to steal every one money. The trouble with crypto is once some one sends crypto to another person you can not get it back.  To solve this escrow services are offered.

Escrow is a middle man service. It helps protect the buyer and the seller. The buyer sends his money to the middle man. The middle man confirms he has the funds. The shipper then ships out the item to the buyer. Once the buyer receives the package and it is in good working order and the seller describes the buyer tells the middle man to release the funds to the seller for which you then get paid.

Things that might help you. Take a picture with the piece of paper that reads you username and today's date. Post it here for others to see. It kinda proves you have the card in hand and your not trying to scam.

Like I said before unless your willing to ship to me first and once I receive it I will then pay you. We will have to use a escrow service to cover my self. There are a bunch of trusted users on here that offer Escrow service for free and some do cost since they receive so many escrows.

If your not willing to do ether, Your most likely not going to sell the card on here try ebay.

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: