Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction for 2018  (Read 1657 times)
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

dudes Sad I see predictions above 50 dollars. omg ? Smiley It is impossible because there are 35billions of xrp out there!

When banks start trading XRP, the money we have invested on Ripple will be microsxopic compared.
Price will skyrocket.

Just yesterday someone bought 2 billion XRP. Out of the 100 billion that have ever been created. Wink
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

Hey.....Friends

Few days left for the end of this year and few days to go for the New Year 2018 and some of the people like me want to invest in Cryptocurrencies. As me I Want to start investing with Ripple/XRP. So Friend's suggest me. What's the Approx Price of Ripple in USD at the End of 2018. Can I hold it for long-term?

I'm not so sure of Ripple, but maybe that would be one good investment option. maybe at the end of 2018 ripple will have a price of about $ 10 to $ 15
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

I'm sure Ripple will rise to $ 5 the price because Ripple's future is very bright and secure because China and Japan support Ripple
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

http://graph.org/Ostorozhno-Ripple-Tajnoe-oruzhie-bankirov-v-dejstvii-12-30-3
very interesting article, read it. I do not trust the ripple and do not advise it.

MarkoViewly

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

I've got to say I am done with speculating prices because it can only do harm from what I see. Even when I am completely right I feel like an idiot for not following my instincts. The reason I am writing this post is that I've read a lot of posts that create FUD about Ripple lately. Can someone direct me to the conspiracy theories (if there are some interesting reads) that banks are actually buying into XRP so they can crush other prices down?

Thanks!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Ripple has increased so rapidly lately, that bitcoiners are finding it more and more suspicious as it's a 'bankers' thing. Especially the old soldiers here on the forum don't trust ripple. However, the price is increasing and it could give hood returns in 2018.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Forecast Ripple for 2018 is an active continuation of the growth of its price. Price levels look quite real.
So the current price is very tempting for buying!
howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

Some people say that on 2nd week of February 2018 XRP prices will touch $10 USD mark and set new record fastest cryptocurrency who started with low priced to become mid-range cryptocurrency.
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

Well the price is now $3.17 which was unheard of just last week. I would say it will get to the $10 range in 2018.
luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

ripple is an amazing technology.
regarding the price, based on what we have experienced up to now, there is only one thing to say,
anything is possible in the crypto currency world, and for XRP it can go to 10$ with relative ease during 2018
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Ripple.
Best pick for this year
Chokolo

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

Ripple havent even started.    Cool

Watch us go to the moon when banks, amazon, apple, google and someone big start trading with XRP. American Express is currently using RippleNet but havent even begun using XRP. That will happen within the upcoming 6 months according to them.  Cool
wonderhuman22

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

well i believe that it can reach 8 dollars. But anything can happen to be honest and reach also 20 dollars
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

Hey.....Friends

Few days left for the end of this year and few days to go for the New Year 2018 and some of the people like me want to invest in Cryptocurrencies. As me I Want to start investing with Ripple/XRP. So Friend's suggest me. What's the Approx Price of Ripple in USD at the End of 2018. Can I hold it for long-term?

I think it is a great coin and a great project, and will be a huge success. The only problem is that as market cap grows, each order-of-magnitude increase becomes more difficult. This is why it is the smaller coins that can multiply x10 or x100 in a short space of time. XRP has multiplied x10 over the last month, but another x10 would put it close to $1 trillion cap - on a par with the very biggest companies in the world. x100 for XRP is not really imaginable at the moment for the same reason. But then who knows? The market continues to surprise...
Bambinoe

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

Ripple price will keep flunctuating between $2 - $5 in Q! and then Q2 wil be $9 and Q3 $15. Finally by the end of the year it will be $22.

Bthegreat

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

If you like the decentralized application and cryptocurrency market, you will never going to like Ripple. Like someone suggested it is a wolf disguised in a sheep's skin. It stands against the whole vision of decentralized system. Yes, it is implemented in block Chain technology but gives you false sense of attributes of cryptocurrency.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

At the end of 2018 I think #RIPPLE/ XRP will touch 50$ USD value because it has good project for lolong run and their technology is very good and fast than other Alts coin.
$50 could be possible, but the truth is that no one can say exactly if this would be the case as we cannot just judge based on the present moment. XRP may look good now, but a lot of things can change eventually. I am not against the coin, and I am not for it as well, but for the sake of investment, I would rather stay away from it. There are so many other coins with great prospect that would still give me better and I would be relaxing holding.
Futourist

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

For me, Ripple in it's design is nothing special and I don't really understand the current hype. I'd say that Ripple's marketcap should not surpass Ether's.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

Ripple/XRP has already received a lot of attention recently. This has already caused the price to skyrocket and has crossed $3.5 already making it the second most valuable digital asset.  Once it hits the mainstream market completely we can expect the price to go even much higher.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

$20 is not that far if ripple will keep up with its current pace for this whole year. Investing with ripple will be a right choice because ripple is now showing what its capable of like when it comes to increasing its market cap. It is now next to bitcoin. And i hope this to continue. But nothing is certain about the future. 

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: