Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:04:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction for 2018  (Read 1659 times)
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

I watch as Ripple grows and one part of me wants to buy and participate in the general emulation. And my second part says - see how many other good projects. So far, I have not decided to invest in ripple money, although it is in 2nd place. I think in Ethereum my money will be more secure.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
PensacolaPI

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Ripple and it's partner Stellar have gone mainstream in short order and hard to believe. In 5 days, I've doubled my money in Ripple and tripled in Stellar. In my opinion FWIW and judging by reading the various news outlets and from information I've received, Coinbase is currently integrating Ripple behind the scenes. Coinsquare in Canada has publicly stated Ripple is in the works as well as a few others. IMHO, when Ripple goes mainstream on Coinbase, the sky is the limit. In a week, it's surpassed many of it's competitors and total market share is over half of Bitcoin. It'll never remotely get close to what the price of Bitcoin is due to the supply but it's possible in my opinion to reach $50 by end of 2018.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

We can make as many forecasts as possible, but the price of the coin does not depend on our opinion. This coin is not as decentralized as we want. And many guess that the price of a coin depends only on its inventors. But it seems to me that they are planning to make this coin very valuable.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

Several month ago I was told : Stay away from Ripple. But now I changed my opinion and I think that Ripple price will be something about 20 of usd or more. Ripple transactions are very cheap and fast now and I love it.
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 03:17:10 PM by BlockTechnology

The ripple will grow because it is a centralized currency. Ripples will be bought in many countries, because it gives the possibility of control by the countries.
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

If coinbase add it expect a big grow, and if take btc #1 place at marketcap expect grow also , if not i think will state something near to 4$-5$
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

Several month ago I was told : Stay away from Ripple. But now I changed my opinion and I think that Ripple price will be something about 20 of usd or more. Ripple transactions are very cheap and fast now and I love it.

Then why do not you use a visa? Fast transactions, low commission. Do you know what distinguishes the crypto from the banks party? Decentralization. Ripple is the central bank, another attempt to destroy the ecosystem.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

decentralized currency and artificially created by banks

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

Ripple is one of many rising cryptocurrencies (fe Dogecoin), but its very interesting, because its actually placed on rank two and even overtook Ethereum on marketcap.

Yeah! ripple is a good altcoin that rising up in crypto currencies, right now ripple is in rank 3 we cannot predict the status of price in ripple in the market. But we dont know yet what happen in price market after his year.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:16:45 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:29:58 AM by HoaNguyen

The forecast for 2018 will be a boom year. According to my knowledge, Ripple has Google support behind so the investment in it is very safe and can invest in a long-term. By the end of 2018, the Ripple exchange rate is expected to reach $ 10.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

in 2018 all altcoins will grow. ripple is not the most successful option for investment

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

In my prediction for 2018 ripple will reach into $5 and that is profitable to us. Ripple in the market cap is in top list also precisely the ethereum, Probably if i have some money i would rather to buy ripple.

Tomihiro0428

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

I think ripple is going to make a big move this year. Working silently to make this coin gain more trust and a powerful impact in crypto world. A sleeping giant that always put investor into surprise when it moves uptrend.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

It should stay below $1 as it is worthless centralized coin by these bankers,do not be fooled by these bankers.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Tomihiro0428

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

https://investingpr.com/ripple-price-predictions-for-2018/
Ripple holders believe it will going to be 5$ by this coming february or may but to make it easier and more realizing scenario maybe by the end of this year 5$ is possible. I hold this coin and never expect to much movement but last December it actually surprise everyone by its huge movement
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

https://investingpr.com/ripple-price-predictions-for-2018/
Ripple holders believe it will going to be 5$ by this coming february or may but to make it easier and more realizing scenario maybe by the end of this year 5$ is possible. I hold this coin and never expect to much movement but last December it actually surprise everyone by its huge movement
I think this price for ripple is quite possible, but only by the middle or the end of 2018. Keep in mind that xrp very speculative coin and it all depends on large investors.

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

In the world of cryptocurrencies, the big names often dominate the news, with Bitcoin and Ethereum sucking up most of the media airtime. Of course, that all depends on how deeply you look in to the market. The layperson has probably only heard of Bitcoin, while casual observers will likely know Ethereum, and then invested watchers will certainly know a whole lot more. But Ripple, the next cryptocurrency down from ETH by market cap, is now emerging on the scene with massive gains and causing excitement among investors. This makes the Ripple price prediction 2018 and investing in Ripple some of the hottest topics in the investment world.
When it comes to the Ripple XRP price, the numbers are all rather positive so far, which is why investors are so interested in the cryptocurrency.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:29:14 AM

Its gonna hit $5 before the end of January.

randyshan

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

I strongly believe it will reach at least $10 at the end of 2018. I expect it goes up to $20-30.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

Hey.....Friends

Few days left for the end of this year and few days to go for the New Year 2018 and some of the people like me want to invest in Cryptocurrencies. As me I Want to start investing with Ripple/XRP. So Friend's suggest me. What's the Approx Price of Ripple in USD at the End of 2018. Can I hold it for long-term?

Ripple is a tough one to predict as most blockchain enthusiasts don't like how it's structured. However, many higher mortals I know with loads of disposable income have big bags of XRP. A good portion of them in the finance and banking industry has loaded up on more in this bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: