Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:53:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash;The Cryptocurrency Replacing Bitcoin:Price Reaching 10000$ in June 2018  (Read 185 times)
Aleshia696 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:15 AM

Dash or Digital Cash is one of the most logical alternative to the present Bitcoin in 2018.

So What is Dash?

Dash is a cryptocurrency like ethereum or stratis which is a peer to peer electronic cash.It intends to become a currency which your grandma can use like USD,EUR,CNY etc

Dash is built up on the bitcoin core node structure with privacy and quick transaction feature.Like BTC, Dash is an open-source and has its blockchain,wallet infrastructure and a community.

From the attitude of the development,we can sure that this crypto will stay until the internet is there

Dash was created by Evan Duffield inspired by the Bitcoin (2010) on 18 January 2014 as Xcoin.On 25 March 2015 the name was changed to Dash Or Digital Cash.

Now the Dash has a development team costing of Ryon Taylor, CEO of Dash
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

We have altcoins that have the same features you listed above and yet we cant say they will overtake bitcoins. Bitcoins is the leader in crypto currencies and attempt of any alternate coins to by pass Bitcoin will be lose battle.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

DASH is indeed a good token, but it's hard to replace bitcoin, which has its advantages.
But bitcoin's believers are clearly more, and are recognized in many countries.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

Dash has its uses and is a good coin, but I don't think it will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has now become a store-of-value coin, it is no longer useful for payments - I don't think any other crypto will replace it as store-of-value.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:41:35 AM

"replacing bitcoin"
replacing how exactly?
 Huh
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

Bitcoin is the father of this world ,the world of cryptocurrencies , but will have much cooler technology ,but btc will not stand still
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:57:48 AM

If it were that easy, do you know how many coins would have replaced bitcoin by now? The same way some other altcoins with even better protocol than dash cannot easily replace dash is the same way it is going to be hard for dash to replace bitcoin. In fact, it is even harder when it comes to Dash and Bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep improving and things would keep getting better with its protocol and usage, coupled with the mother of all, so that is just some unimaginable thing to say.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

I admit dash really good, good technology, the community is also very active, more and more people accept dash, you see the price of dash this year is supprice. However, bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency, his position can not shake, the average person is first to know bitcoin before they begin to know other cryptocurrencies.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:03:41 AM

It is true that dash had a spectaculos ascent this year and holders made a lot of money. My congrats to them. But taking it that far to say that it can replace bitcoin i think it is not realistic. The only real competitor for btc is eth and even him could manage only to get near btc marketcap.
Anyway i dont see the reason why people think all this coins are in competition because in the end they all serve a purpose and independent projects.
A coin doesent need to replace bitcoin in order to make you rich. It just need to grow from the point you bought in, and if you bought dash at the begining of the year, form proffit perspective it had a bigger growt than bitcoin.

powermagic

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

dash does have potential, but dash does not yet have popularity like btc, it may take a long time to compete with btc even though dash has features like btc because there are several factors to make a strong coin and are in great demand of its popularity ie, and the running offer.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:29:34 AM

Dash has its uses and is a good coin, but I don't think it will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has now become a store-of-value coin, it is no longer useful for payments - I don't think any other crypto will replace it as store-of-value.
The uses will make it worthwhile in using later on, but because it is faster in transaction and all, would not be enough reason to make it replace bitcoin. Bitcoin protocol is being changed to make things better and being the first on the list with a huge market cap is just one thing that cannot be taken away from bitcoin.

I would not say it is no longer useful for payment totally in the long run as I believe that the LN should really make that work and enable us to make use of it for micro transactions but I believe it would be more of a store of value.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

We have altcoins that have the same features you listed above and yet we cant say they will overtake bitcoins. Bitcoins is the leader in crypto currencies and attempt of any alternate coins to by pass Bitcoin will be lose battle.
No one can even say Dash is not a good one, but just like you said, basing that on the fact that it would overtake bitcoin in itself is preposterous.

There is a reason why they are all alts, and it would normally stay that way. No one knows the future for sure, but we should expect bitcoin to keep improving with the fast movers’ advantage still in play and that would make it hard for any alt to replace bitcoin.

I really wonder how some of you base what you say on just some theory on fast transaction, team and on and on, then say that would make it to replace bitcoin, like bitcoin would remain stagnant without any improvement on the protocol over the years? Keep dreaming and expecting something that would not happen. This is something that would even be hard for Dash to do as it has so many altcoins to contend with.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:33:33 PM

Nothing can replace bitcoin, atleast in upcoming few years, something extraordinary must to happen that bitcoin would be replaced
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

I love the Masternode Governance Model brought to the cryptocurrency world by Dash.

Understanding the Governance and Budget System
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/8585240/Understanding+the+Governance+and+Budget+System

Im excited about the newer masternode coins that are coming out.
BiblePay being one of them for the Charity/Christian world.

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:15:54 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:53:02 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Oh, dash joined to altcoin list which are replacing bitcoin next year   Grin
So far bitcoin was replaced by ether, litecoin, dogecoin, dash, ripple...what is next?
Please, look at the market. Bitcoin is going up again  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: