Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a noobie with a ICO  (Read 140 times)
Hoangle1523 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:18:26 AM

Hello guys i'm new to the krypto_world:oops:
i stumpeld upon a new ICO called Peculium :bitcoin: ( a savings platform in crypto with the help of AI )
Is it worh it ?! should i spend my money in it ? if yes how much ( any other info is appreciated )
big thx Wink
Skizze

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

Hi, Pelculium seems very promising ICO. But you should do a thorough research to fully understand whether it's worth it. Check their team, white paper and so on. Nobody can tell you for sure. You can also check Healthureum and Gladius ICOs. Check them out. Don't put all eggs in one basket. Devirsify
Crocodino

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:24:08 AM

I also want to invest in this ICO, but still can't find their official thread here. Can anybody share the link, please?
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:29:46 AM

i stumpeld upon a new ICO called Peculium :bitcoin: ( a savings platform in crypto with the help of AI )
Is it worh it ?! should i spend my money in it ? if yes how much ( any other info is appreciated )
big thx Wink

I would invest in the ICO that already has an operating business like Fast Invest ICO. If they do not have an product then do not invest more than $500
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

big thx Wink

Check their white paper information and roadmap of project to understand how long they gonna march up in the cryoto market. If they are fine by seeing the capital and all information furnished there you can. Then you can invest on that ICO. I personally does not checked their announcement thread so i cannot say any critics or good about them.
RickIVcone

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

If you're noobie than just avoid icos and come back when you have experienced this environment
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:08:25 AM

I recommend a new upcoming ICO - DIW and you can find the site here, https://www.diwtoken.com/
It's all about Decentralized Security and storing your data securely and safely using it whenever you need to at any given place and moment.
Definitely worth a look if you are interested in new upcoming ICOs
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

wepower and livestars. see wepower do a lot marketing things like avert on facebook and some ad platform. livestars is always a good ICO for me

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

If you're noobie than just avoid icos and come back when you have experienced this environment
I agree. ICOs are much more risky, especially if you don't have much experience in crypto. I would just stick to bitcoin/eth or the top 50 coins. Once you get more experience trading, you can start investing in ICOs.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

The best way for a newbie to learn about coins is to search on the internet where you can learn many things about coins' history and how it works. second is reading in bitcoin forum where you can learn from the people's conversation and third is learn from your friends that had already experience about it. There you can had a depth understanding about coins you want to learn.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:28:10 AM

I recommend a new upcoming ICO - DIW and you can find the site here, https://www.diwtoken.com/
It's all about Decentralized Security and storing your data securely and safely using it whenever you need to at any given place and moment.
Definitely worth a look if you are interested in new upcoming ICOs

Why everybody is going hyping about that DIW stuff? It's not looking too much reliable for me.

Go-go-go, power girls !
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:35:07 AM

I also want to invest in this ICO, but still can't find their official thread here. Can anybody share the link, please?
What exactly are you talking about? What is the ICO? write the name of what you are interested in and then you will get the answer to your question Smiley
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

big thx Wink

I have never seen this one before but i do recommend one other ICO, DIW is all about Decentralized Security and you can find them here https://www.diwtoken.com/

i believe that this ICO has a big future because ive spoken to the team on the telegram group and they seem very experienced and solid, i know they will fulfill the goals and roadmap.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Research firstly.
Invest with care, listen to experienced investors or traders and HODL.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:31 PM

big thx Wink

The jellyfish on their front page is directly mesmerizing. They collected a lot of money, have support in many companies. I did not read the white paper scrupulously, but it looks promising. The truth is the big difference in price between pre-sales and sales now. And a lot of coin sale tours, every month. This is discouraging. I hope the price will not go down after the end of sales.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:43 PM

Got some Peculium coins with airdrop 3 months ago or like this. Don't know what to do with this, last time when I checked it wasn't tradable... Thanks to this thread - atleast I read what this project about  Grin
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:05:10 PM

Well,i haven't yet heard about that ICO but i will advise you to do a serious due diligence considering the team behind the project,coin supply and its competitors or potential competitiors..Also consider the coin supply especially when you are considering investing for long or short term.If all these to you are alright then you can go ahead and invest.And invest an amount you can afford to lose.

maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

You need to do your own research. Most of the users will be promoting their signature ICO. Check out the team behind the project, their roadmap, solutions etc. You should carefuly study their whitepaper aswell.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:10:48 PM

You'd find a good coins if you just read the whitepaper and learn more about the dev team. Learn the search for them and know what they are capable of. If they got the idea of how to do it in time to complete their roadmap, they may just be able to be success in delivering their product. The utility of their token and the idea should help you decide whether they are good projects to invest with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: