Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can check my BTC address and see if there're funds on forked chains?  (Read 171 times)
bitint (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

Hi,
some days ago I was browsing hacker news (news.ycombinator) and found this link where you could put your BTC wallet address and It would check all the forked chains (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and others) and see if there's money available?
I tried to find it, but cannot anymore, any1 seen this/remember?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcs_john

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Share your merit with me if I was helpful :)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

This one works for BTG, BCH and BTX: https://someone235.github.io/btc-forks-balance/

GLOBCOIN │ THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE │GLOBCOIN (http://www.globcoin.io/)
Ruz05

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

Bitcoin is similar to bank savings that have accounts / addresses, in bitcoin account terms better known as bitcoin addresses. For most new people who have bitcoin wallet of course still confused how to check their bitcoin account number, because unlike ordinary bank that gives account number after registering.

To find out the bitcoin address / bitcoin account number, we need to check itself in a particular menu. This time I will explain how to check bitcoin address on bitcoin.co.id, here's how:

Open bitcoin.co.id

2. After the main menu view appears click "Deposit bitcoin"

Click Bitcoin Deposit

3. Then the display "Deposit Menu"

How to Check Bitcoin Address (Bitcoin Account) at bitcoin.co.id
4. Your account number is in bitcoin address like above picture (sorry sensor: v)

So that's how to see bitcoin / bitcoin address / bitcoin account, as in general accounts can be used to fill your wallet deposit. A few articles How to Check Bitcoin Address (Bitcoin Account) at bitcoin.co.id, thank you.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

it is very simple!
you just need to know two things:
1. the block height these forks happened at (easily found by searching)
2. the time you had your bitcoin (the block height) and the time you spent your coins (if you did spend them).

if you had bitcoin before the fork happened it means you have the fork coin too. you don't need any website to put your address in and search! and that will only tell you one or two forks not all of them which are about 14 or more!

just go to blockchain.info search your address and then click on your transactions to see which block they were included in. if it is below the fork height then you have the coin.

There is a FOMO brewing...
bitint (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

it is very simple!
you just need to know two things:
1. the block height these forks happened at (easily found by searching)
2. the time you had your bitcoin (the block height) and the time you spent your coins (if you did spend them).

if you had bitcoin before the fork happened it means you have the fork coin too. you don't need any website to put your address in and search! and that will only tell you one or two forks not all of them which are about 14 or more!

just go to blockchain.info search your address and then click on your transactions to see which block they were included in. if it is below the fork height then you have the coin.

Thank you BrewMaster, great explanation Smiley and thanks for the other project mcs_john

btw. I've found the link i've mentioned so if anyone wants to check, it is at btcdiv.com and apart of the list there's as well check for Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Byteball, Bitcore, Clams and Super Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: