Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:58:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Frustrations: Losing Streak  (Read 1438 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

At first I got a big win in sports betting and after a few days I played again with a crazy parlay system, day by day I kept losing until I ended up running out of capital and frustration increasing.
Well the fault was theta you fell for the parley system of wins. Having a large green streak is not always possible and thus you are bound to lose one or two in a parley if you have several bets lined up there. The thing you should have done is that you should have stopped betting after some time in order to recover by other means (not by gambling).

Basically dealing with frustration depends on the personality of myself, I happen to have no blind emotion and I can still fully control my emotions as the emotions increase, so everything is still okay.
Frustration is an emotion. Hence not being able to control it shows you have no control over it. This is common and you can overcome it with time.
If you deal with it in a correct manner then you can overcome that emotions, being frustrated is the biggest mistake a gambler should never have, this game of luck should be played wisely and emotionless as time goes by and being engaged to much will bring two things, getting addicted or being professional, you have to choose your correct path and still enjoy, or quit and forget about this gambling activities.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

At first I got a big win in sports betting and after a few days I played again with a crazy parlay system, day by day I kept losing until I ended up running out of capital and frustration increasing. Basically dealing with frustration depends on the personality of myself, I happen to have no blind emotion and I can still fully control my emotions as the emotions increase, so everything is still okay.

Play parlay especially with a lot of games inside it, for sure will be hard to win. I myself love to make parlays too but I did it only on specific occasion. It is when I saw there are many games between the strongest teams against the weakest one. Nevertheless, I can't win every time. As a player, we should realize that playing parlay will have a low chance to win. Just enjoy and never use big amount of money to play with it to avoid frustation.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

You need to have a better self control, change your mindset, gambling is not supposed the place for making money and you can't expect to win all the time, if you can't handle the lost then maybe gambling is not for you, if you force yourself to play you will end up more frustrated and even can fall into addiction
That's definitely a rule that everyone should do. In the gambling section, there are a lot of topics that could help you with gambling addiction, and I guess reading it wouldn't help because an action is needed. That could be seen and be read in most of the threads. If you manage to create the action for yourself, you wouldn't be in deep trouble.
A very strong rule when it comes to gambling. Firstly, gambling is not something anyone should be so concerned as to expecting huge gains from no matter the strategy as the emotions alone on long streaks of losses is enough to wipe out what one has gained including what one started with, within a short period of time.

The bad thing about streaks is that what you could have gathered from winning for days could end up getting wiped out in minutes and that is the importance of control and not expecting too much or better to expect the worst from gambling.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

You need to have a better self control, change your mindset, gambling is not supposed the place for making money and you can't expect to win all the time, if you can't handle the lost then maybe gambling is not for you, if you force yourself to play you will end up more frustrated and even can fall into addiction
That's definitely a rule that everyone should do. In the gambling section, there are a lot of topics that could help you with gambling addiction, and I guess reading it wouldn't help because an action is needed. That could be seen and be read in most of the threads. If you manage to create the action for yourself, you wouldn't be in deep trouble.
A very strong rule when it comes to gambling. Firstly, gambling is not something anyone should be so concerned as to expecting huge gains from no matter the strategy as the emotions alone on long streaks of losses is enough to wipe out what one has gained including what one started with, within a short period of time.

The bad thing about streaks is that what you could have gathered from winning for days could end up getting wiped out in minutes and that is the importance of control and not expecting too much or better to expect the worst from gambling.
I agree that with your winning days could become none if you continue gambling. You should be satisfied with what you have already. You might become addicted with winnings and still do it. Being neutral with your emotions would be beneficial for you because you won’t react, you would respond.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

Well i guess it's a common measure to take but usually whenever i go through a loosing streak i try to change the bookie or the website i'm playing in so i usually have an account on 3+ gambling websites ( check bookiepro it's really an amazing app with many options and a really attractive method of playing where you'll be playing with tokens and winning actual bitcoins ) .
Changing the bookie won't really change anything but i'll be feeling much more luckier and will in consequence be less frustrated or will have the frustration counter back to 0 again , that will help me to give more thoughts about the bets i'll be placing and will in consequence make me win some of them .
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

A losing streak is bound to happen eventually, and likely to happen ever so slightly more often than a winning streak if you're playing purely luck based games. I think it's important to realise when you need to take a break, a streak only becomes a streak if they're concurrent losses. Take a break, or switch to a different game and try your luck there. Just remember the last time you had a winning streak, and realise that now the odds are balanced as expected by chance.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

Well i guess it's a common measure to take but usually whenever i go through a loosing streak i try to change the bookie or the website i'm playing in so i usually have an account on 3+ gambling websites ( check bookiepro it's really an amazing app with many options and a really attractive method of playing where you'll be playing with tokens and winning actual bitcoins ) .
Changing the bookie won't really change anything but i'll be feeling much more luckier and will in consequence be less frustrated or will have the frustration counter back to 0 again , that will help me to give more thoughts about the bets i'll be placing and will in consequence make me win some of them .
When you know that it is not going to be your your day, The first thing that you ought to do is to step back for a while so that yu don't end up losing money that you initially didnt anticipated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

A losing streak is bound to happen eventually, and likely to happen ever so slightly more often than a winning streak if you're playing purely luck based games. I think it's important to realise when you need to take a break, a streak only becomes a streak if they're concurrent losses. Take a break, or switch to a different game and try your luck there. Just remember the last time you had a winning streak, and realise that now the odds are balanced as expected by chance.
Sometimes there were times that no matter what you switch games you still lose in a row, i guess this is how people play purely just by luck and not by experience. The frustration is pushing you to play more and will tend you to lose your self control and eventually lead you to play without thinking.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

Sometimes there were times that no matter what you switch games you still lose in a row, i guess this is how people play purely just by luck and not by experience. The frustration is pushing you to play more and will tend you to lose your self control and eventually lead you to play without thinking.
find the right time to gamble and do not force yourself to pursue the victory, because that's what will make us experience a successive defeat ,, it would be great if we gamble abnormally, or in other words are in a state of frustration ..
Symphonized

Activity: 2296
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

Or simply change strategies by betting with different chances, multiplers and bet amounts.
Diversify your Gambling methods and you will surely find the way to sucess

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

find the right time to gamble and do not force yourself to pursue the victory, because that's what will make us experience a successive defeat ,, it would be great if we gamble abnormally, or in other words are in a state of frustration ..

Our frustrations serves as our strength by the time we experienced difficulties in gambling, and the most important ways to deal with it was taking it as a challenge. Never surrender, because in absence of victory there's hope in every failure. Maybe it's not your luck now, but think about it that you could overcome frustrations as long as you're pursuing to fulfill that goals of winning.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Who doesnt get frustrated after losing anyways?
All of us gets frustrated when we are losing. No one wants to lose and as much as possible if there's a way to retain our winning percentage that will be the best.
No one I think, even the professional gamblers feel frustrated when it is not their lucky day. We always want to win and win and win only. No one wants to lose their money in gambling.

But it would be great if after you rip your clothings or whatever after getting close to your limit is the same time you also push yourself away from making yourself more frustrated if you lose more.
Only rip those clothes that are not usable.  Grin
Hahahaha I agree with you, rip those old clothes or maybe clothes of others to release your frustration Cheesy

When one is losing all the time means loses every game he plays in a certain day, it makes him very much frustrated and tends him to start thinking that this game is not made for him. And if we talk about professionals, they are the people who are aware of every aspect of certain game but still they are humans with emotions so they also feel sorrow when they lose.
Or sometimes when someone loses every game it makes him/her play more and try to win back all the loses he has out of frustration which mostly happen to gamblers all the time. Gamblers should always understand that its not everyday that they will win if they think its not their day then better stop playing and try their luck next time.
I think there is nobody that didn’t get frustrated after losing money in gambling. Just imagine when you lose money in few minutes and you get nothing in response what would you feel? I would never give my money so easily and that is the big reason that I don’t gamble. Frustration is compulsory due to lose your money when you think that you could do many things with that money.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

nobody wants to lose but since we gamble there are two things happen, to lose or to win and sometimes we cannot do anything or even control if we will have a bad cards and it leads us to frustrations. Me if ever I had a bad bet I really cannot control my self to talk bad words while I am playing or eating to release some stress.
The bad thing is to even be feeling so comfortable with gambling thinking it is the way to go when it comes to making profit. It worries me a lot when I see people that reason this way because they just keep setting themselves on a very terrible path while they end up losing so much at the end of the day.

Most people who are susceptible to long losing streaks are those who are so comfortable with a strategy until it hits them hard and then disallow them to have control over those impulses to want to keep trying. Losing streaks are just an alarm to stop for the day or even for life. But most of the gamblers never bother those alarms and keep gambling until life itself became a threat.
Aleister Crowley

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

Our frustrations serves as our strength by the time we experienced difficulties in gambling, and the most important ways to deal with it was taking it as a challenge. Never surrender, because in absence of victory there's hope in every failure. Maybe it's not your luck now, but think about it that you could overcome frustrations as long as you're pursuing to fulfill that goals of winning.

"do not give up" I think that's another word of having to keep trying ,, well that's where the bigger frustration pressing, .. when we lose and keep trying, I think failure aka continue to come ,, the more we try the more we lose and the more we get frustrated, stopping and trying the next chance is the best step I think ...
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

Loosing streaks do happen and are VERY common with Gambling. All you can do is play responsibly and wait until you hit the winning streak. This last month I just lose, lose, lose. Well last Saturday was my Girlfriends Birthday I stopped and Bought a 5 dollar lotto ticket just one, (it was the hit 500) I scratched it and hit the 500$ symbol. I used my winnings and bought tires. The point is in the last 2 months I have lost around 200, well with that lottery ticket I am now up 300$ for the last month!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

"do not give up" I think that's another word of having to keep trying ,, well that's where the bigger frustration pressing, .. when we lose and keep trying, I think failure aka continue to come ,, the more we try the more we lose and the more we get frustrated, stopping and trying the next chance is the best step I think ...
Most common scenario with these kind of things is that when we do already feel this certain state where we do already being pushed with pressure due to current situation of losing that line of ours "do not give up" wont really be effective anytime due to our actions and thinking will definitely be disturbed and the fact you are not enjoying anymore on what you are playing because you are already focused on how to regain or take those loses back which most gamblers do failed up anytime with this thing.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

Loosing streaks do happen and are VERY common with Gambling. All you can do is play responsibly and wait until you hit the winning streak. This last month I just lose, lose, lose. Well last Saturday was my Girlfriends Birthday I stopped and Bought a 5 dollar lotto ticket just one, (it was the hit 500) I scratched it and hit the 500$ symbol. I used my winnings and bought tires. The point is in the last 2 months I have lost around 200, well with that lottery ticket I am now up 300$ for the last month!!!
The best strategy would be that whenever you realize that you are on losing streak, you just take a breath and step back for a while. Because if you follow your emotions and continue to play you might end up losing more than you initially anticipated.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

Well, lucky for you that you got your lost money in just a single scratch in the Lotto. I wish I am as lucky as you Smiley.

Anyway, losing streaks are very common to gamblers already particularly the greedy gamblers. In my experience, when I felt that I am winning in gambling, I tend to become greedy which is my mistake and after a few turns I lose and lose and lose. In the end, I lost all of my money and feel regret Sad. Frustrated at that time but I need to move on with that. This happens with others too.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

then if this is happening, I am sure that he will be frustrated because he only gets lost in every time he plays gambling. but if he can realize that he needs a luck factor in any of gambling games, I think he will think to play gambling and he will only spend small money to play. this will need attention and self-control like you said so he knows that if he frustrations, it will make him lose more money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Aleister Crowley

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

Most common scenario with these kind of things is that when we do already feel this certain state where we do already being pushed with pressure due to current situation of losing that line of ours "do not give up" wont really be effective anytime due to our actions and thinking will definitely be disturbed and the fact you are not enjoying anymore on what you are playing because you are already focused on how to regain or take those loses back which most gamblers do failed up anytime with this thing.
this is the reason why we should stop and rest to continue the next day. because maybe the next day our emotional level will decrease, and maybe with a more fresh brain of luck and victory will come to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: