Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddcoin (RDD) and its future..  (Read 6141 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:11 AM

I bought RDD while many people say RDD is a shit coin so don't buy it. but As I did a my own research and Price was very low I bought some of them. It didn't move  for a long time. but suddenly it started to shake and rise. Then Mr. McAfee tweeted about it then it got the required attention in cryptoworld. That's fantastic. inst it? Smiley
At the moment it is in red as the whole market is not in good mood. I believe in next few weeks RDD will start to rise rapidly. what do you think? will it reach $.50 sooner?

I noticed that some one has analyzed Why RDD price should climb up in next few months in somewhere. As I think he has nicely analyzed the situation I will publish it here.

1.Cryptocurrency as a whole has grown exponentially this year, market cap ok the industry increasing from 90 billion USD to almost 600 billion. That is after the market pullback of the last few weeks. This growth is expected to continue into and throughout the new year.

2.Following from the above, people new to crypto may be dubious of its future, so what will they likely do? Invest in small value alts such as our beloved reddcoin. Ok so they might not all integrate into the community and promote the use of the coin but some will, that’s growth.

3.When redd-I’d is released the ease of use provided across platforms to buy and use it for social media will be a huge huge selling point and I believe will grab a massive portion of newcomers to the crypto space. I consider myself smart, but it took hours and hours of reading watching videos and asking questions of forums to comfortably understand the ins and outs of crypto; wallets, exchanges, public and private keys, bitcoin versus altcoina and their relationship to each other in the market space. It’s a steep learning curve, and that’s without much delving into the specifics of blockchain technology or cryptology etc etc. When we get redd-I’d I believe that curve will be blunted a lot and make it so much more accessible to the flocks of people that will no doubt be coming to crypto land I’m 2018.

4.Community - The redd community is one of the best (if not the best) online communities I have been a part of, as far as engagement with the subject and willingness to help others. That in and of itself is a huge deal, without even considering the huge potential the coin has in and of itself.

5.Upcoming news and events - so in the shorter term let’s think about what is in store for Redd (yes there have been delays and dev team changes, but that’s done so let’s move forward), possible listing on binance and exposure to the huge Chinese market space, as well as the petitions for altcoin exchange and steam network; any of these are going to give a nice bump to the value of rdd... but more importantly there will be more awareness!! And in the case of rdd awareness is key, it’s deaigned for cross platform use on social media, it should be used by as many platforms as possible and for that to happen we need more awareness of the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

decided to invest after the latest announcements, could be the next big thing

I invested in it long time ago While Many people say it is a shitcoin. So, I could purchase it at very low price.

joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

I bought RDD while many people say RDD is a shit coin so don't buy it. but As I did a my own research and Price was very low I bought some of them. It didn't move  for a long time. but suddenly it started to shake and rise. Then Mr. McAfee tweeted about it then it got the required attention in cryptoworld. That's fantastic. inst it? Smiley
At the moment it is in red as the whole market is not in good mood. I believe in next few weeks RDD will start to rise rapidly. what do you think? will it reach $.50 sooner?

I noticed that some one has analyzed Why RDD price should climb up in next few months in somewhere. As I think he has nicely analyzed the situation I will publish it here.

1.Cryptocurrency as a whole has grown exponentially this year, market cap ok the industry increasing from 90 billion USD to almost 600 billion. That is after the market pullback of the last few weeks. This growth is expected to continue into and throughout the new year.

2.Following from the above, people new to crypto may be dubious of its future, so what will they likely do? Invest in small value alts such as our beloved reddcoin. Ok so they might not all integrate into the community and promote the use of the coin but some will, that’s growth.

3.When redd-I’d is released the ease of use provided across platforms to buy and use it for social media will be a huge huge selling point and I believe will grab a massive portion of newcomers to the crypto space. I consider myself smart, but it took hours and hours of reading watching videos and asking questions of forums to comfortably understand the ins and outs of crypto; wallets, exchanges, public and private keys, bitcoin versus altcoina and their relationship to each other in the market space. It’s a steep learning curve, and that’s without much delving into the specifics of blockchain technology or cryptology etc etc. When we get redd-I’d I believe that curve will be blunted a lot and make it so much more accessible to the flocks of people that will no doubt be coming to crypto land I’m 2018.

4.Community - The redd community is one of the best (if not the best) online communities I have been a part of, as far as engagement with the subject and willingness to help others. That in and of itself is a huge deal, without even considering the huge potential the coin has in and of itself.

5.Upcoming news and events - so in the shorter term let’s think about what is in store for Redd (yes there have been delays and dev team changes, but that’s done so let’s move forward), possible listing on binance and exposure to the huge Chinese market space, as well as the petitions for altcoin exchange and steam network; any of these are going to give a nice bump to the value of rdd... but more importantly there will be more awareness!! And in the case of rdd awareness is key, it’s deaigned for cross platform use on social media, it should be used by as many platforms as possible and for that to happen we need more awareness of the coin.
Well, the price of Reddcoin is being promoted by a billionaire so the price could go up some. I think that it's a trick though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

Digital currency ReddCoin was created on the basis of the distributed registry of Litecoin crypto currency for use within social networks. The algorithm used for working with the crypto currency is special, since it supports the active implementation of financial transactions and the ownership of shares. I think
the digital currency ReddCoin is a crypto currency that can completely change the ratio of average users of social networks to digital currencies. I'm sure that the cost of tokens will increase over time. Global growth is expected simultaneously with the massive use of this digital currency.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Well, the price of Reddcoin is being promoted by a billionaire so the price could go up some. I think that it's a trick though.

Who is that billionaire ? Do you know him personally or what? I assume your statement came up with a responsibility

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

Digital currency ReddCoin was created on the basis of the distributed registry of Litecoin crypto currency for use within social networks. The algorithm used for working with the crypto currency is special, since it supports the active implementation of financial transactions and the ownership of shares. I think
the digital currency ReddCoin is a crypto currency that can completely change the ratio of average users of social networks to digital currencies. I'm sure that the cost of tokens will increase over time. Global growth is expected simultaneously with the massive use of this digital currency.

Hopefully price will increase with the time gradually. RDD ID will do the job for REDDCOIN i believe.

steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

I have a small amount, in case of adoption it will surely grow but hopefully it won't get overtaken in social media by other major currencies
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

I think that the future of Reddcoin is similar to the future of Tron. And I don’t see that the both are able to successfully develop further. I can not advise to invest in it. It is better to find some other coins.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 10:29:51 PM by arunakiran

since long time it was consolidated at 10 to 15 satoshi...and recently it has pumped
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

I think that the future of Reddcoin is similar to the future of Tron. And I don’t see that the both are able to successfully develop further. I can not advise to invest in it. It is better to find some other coins.

Reddcoin can be a better coin to invest as it comes with zero transaction fee and users can send and receive money with a tap through its social media community I feel this is unique and reddcoin can be a game changer as it's value is too low as it has been underestimated just like how ripple was underestimated in the past.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin in my opinion, a few weeks ago, the price was less than $0,005 each one of them, and a few days ago it touched it's all time high of $0,025

I do not understand why there is a lot of people suggesting to other people to join in here, it is one of the most risky altcoins that exist.

And now it is below 1 cent!! it is obvious that it is being hardly manipulated at the moment.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin in my opinion, a few weeks ago, the price was less than $0,005 each one of them, and a few days ago it touched it's all time high of $0,025

I do not understand why there is a lot of people suggesting to other people to join in here, it is one of the most risky altcoins that exist.

And now it is below 1 cent!! it is obvious that it is being hardly manipulated at the moment.

The value of RDD is its RDD ID, you can tip via social medias to people through rdd id, If social medias adapt RDD , Its price will increase for sure,

Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

I think that ReddCoin has a huge potential for growth. I bought the RDD in June 2017 and sold my asset in December 2017, when I saw that the RDD was heavily overbought.
Now it seems to me that it was necessary to wait still, as the price for RDD after that grew another half times.
If it works out, I'll try to buy ReddCoin for another correction.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

Never heard before about this coin. Is it true that MacAfee tweeted about this coin? I wish know it earlier about this, and i want invest more.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

Never heard before about this coin. Is it true that MacAfee tweeted about this coin? I wish know it earlier about this, and i want invest more.

Oh. YEAH he tweeted about this coin too. you are still not too late. invest now and get the rewards in 2018. RDD price going up . that's for sure.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

I think that ReddCoin has a huge potential for growth. I bought the RDD in June 2017 and sold my asset in December 2017, when I saw that the RDD was heavily overbought.
Now it seems to me that it was necessary to wait still, as the price for RDD after that grew another half times.
If it works out, I'll try to buy ReddCoin for another correction.

Questions is, at next correction, what will be the dip price ?  RDD price will grow. I suggest you to view Master Haejin's analysis about RDD. Good luck..!

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

I don't have Tron. But i guess it has a future . Even in last crash, it started to rise at .50 while other coins are in red.. by time I am typing this comment it is $0.079244 USD, lets see..

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

It has a great future, but it will take a while until it can keeps going up. Just a month ago, RDD was just a ghost coin, no one knew about this one. But when it pumped, everybody started to love it, is this a coincidence? I do not think so.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 02:20:21 PM by anushkasachith888

It has a great future, but it will take a while until it can keeps going up. Just a month ago, RDD was just a ghost coin, no one knew about this one. But when it pumped, everybody started to love it, is this a coincidence? I do not think so.

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believed in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..

criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believe in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..
$0.4 with  billions of supply circulating in the market is hard to achieve and even if the price achieve it it will be hard to sustain it.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believe in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..
$0.4 with  billions of supply circulating in the market is hard to achieve and even if the price achieve it it will be hard to sustain it.

Crypto Market cap gradually increasing, RDD market cap will reach 1 billion cap in up coming months. even $1 is not impossible for RDD in this year.

therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

the price of reddcoin was super cheap and i thought between them and dogecoins and i made wrong decision and bought a lot of dogecoins because of year of the dog. Hope you guys bought a lot of reddcoin last year.
maximmoes

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

Maybe i will invest in RDD, i will follow it for a few days/weeks
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

I am interested in this coin very much, i think it has good concept.
Thank you for interesting overview.
Kopi11

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

Thanks for sharing. After lots of research I purchased a big ol bag. Looks very promising.
Sidifotoskwa

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

I don't like the wallet in testing. Wallet works fine for other similar coins so it's a pass.
Cryptoid

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

~32,000 RDD in wallet (all one transaction) and staking since Jan 21, 2018.  Wallet says "expected to earn reward once every 12 days"

50 days and no stake, any thoughts before I dump this coin...  This was a test before getting more involved with this coin.  So far, it doesn't look good.
andytherbg

Activity: 124

what bag are you shilling?

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

~32,000 RDD in wallet (all one transaction) and staking since Jan 21, 2018.  Wallet says "expected to earn reward once every 12 days"

50 days and no stake, any thoughts before I dump this coin...  This was a test before getting more involved with this coin.  So far, it doesn't look good.

Look at for TokyoCoin (TOKC) it might be a good POS coin for you to stake Wink

Cryptoid

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

OK, it staked after 50 days, 110 coins.  The jury is still out on adding to this position - will keep for now. 
Will consider adding more as testing continues.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

gladly, I still have another amount of rdd and not selling all of my rdd in the last higher price because I am sure that this coin will higher again. I don't know why but I have a good feeling about this coin and I think the price could reach $0.5-$1 in this year (maybe). and now while the price is still cheap, I think it will be good if I can buy another amount, just to make sure that I am ready to wait for the price increase again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin, period. No matter how many future releases or updates the devs promise, none are happening. The release of Redd-ID has been delayed by years now. If thats not a red flag than I don't know what is.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin, period. No matter how many future releases or updates the devs promise, none are happening. The release of Redd-ID has been delayed by years now. If thats not a red flag than I don't know what is.

Well, you can say so, actually even I noticed they say different things about Redd-ID, May be they are waiting to launch it when the cryptomarket gets the next momentum next time, I don't know , I hope They will launch REDD ID, and reddcoin's future also depends on it.

player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

I have problem with my wallet:
I have 0 active connections to network
I delete peers.dat in Reddcoin data folder and start wallet again but It doesn't work.
Any idea how to fix this?
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

I bough RDD coin when it was pumped by Mcaffee tweet and it was the worst thing what I did. I dont see how can be this coin useful in the future...

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
simongoat

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

I've just bought some reddcoin and am trying to use the bootstrap for a mac. Can anyone tell me which link I download the dootstrap from this page? Thanks.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/macpkg/

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

RDD pumping past few days. Selling at this stage is risky? I wish I could buy at dip selling now ? what do you think?

otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

I bought this coin for a long time on Bittrex. To be honest, I do not think that it will grow much, too many competitors have appeared.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

if it's a good coin to trade and increase your btc, then buy some. watch out for trends so you can buy and sell at proper times. it's been around since 2014, so no risk of devs abandoning this. so for me, i'd rather stick to this and trade it than switch to an unknown new coin that may look promising now but could easily be abandoned within a year.
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Will there be any updates to the public trello soon? Only about a month and a half left in Q2 and trello was updated a month after it was released, so I was assuming there would be an update every 30 days or so. We are now at about 40 days though and I was wondering if there would be an update soon.
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Until now, it has not shown its own character. Only global pumps. I bought this coin only for speculative interest.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

The idea of developing ReddCoin is very interesting. Crypto-currency ReddCoin is a crypto currency based on Blockchain of litecoin for social networks. ReddCoin's credit card will be able to show growth in price as social networks are very popular.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
mihtju

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

I do not like this project, but still I think that the price may increase. But personally, I will not invest in this coin, as there are many other more attractive projects.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Personally, I was disappointed in this project. I do not see how it develops and the price of the token is correspondingly low, I only lost my money..
simongoat

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Do you need to do anyting to stake and earn rewards for holding Reddcoins? Mine are in my QT wallet at the moment.

babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

what happens to RDD today? Why this weakness?
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

This is a good and liquid coin. I will wait for another 30-50% price drop and will invest in this coin.
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 11:31:43 AM by Henri Cartier

If you want to trade crypto wisely, then you need to keep an eye on the future. Reddcoin despite its significant fluctuations has doubled in price over the last one year.

Its online social application makes it a good choice to diversify your portfolio.

Reddcoin keeps on increasing in its value and may reach up to $0.01 by end of this year. Current reddcoin price is $0.0034 and is a good range to buy.

yayat

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

RDD is a coin that is very good for the long term, as is the case with SIA Coin and DOGE.

I also always see the lowest price of the three Coins.
DOGE: 30 Satoshi
RDD: 30 Satoshi
SIA: 68 Satoshi
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Reddcoin still the one of the underestimated coin until now, and many people don't want to invest in this coin because the price does not move for a long time. But once they know that this coin is one of the profitable coins, they will buy in a hurry, and they buy instantly in the market. Maybe reddcoin will not increase higher in this year, and it will increase in the next year, and this is why people don't want to buy this coin, they don't want to wait for a very long time before the price increase.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

RDD is a coin that is very good for the long term, as is the case with SIA Coin and DOGE.

I also always see the lowest price of the three Coins.
DOGE: 30 Satoshi
RDD: 30 Satoshi
SIA: 68 Satoshi

when i started with bitcoin a couple of years ago, these altcoins were more popular and i remember that each of them had a much higher value than this. so i wouldn't really consider any of them as a long term investment since their drop is kind of guaranteed.
specially coins like Doge which don't even have a cap.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:53:34 AM

Forget the haters... ReddID has already improved a lot and im very excited to see what version 1.0 will bring, when that time comes!
Nisansala

Activity: 384

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

i also buy Reddcoin in 1 year ago. I got 24 X gain from ReddCoin. Now also I have a bag of Reddcoin. I'm also waiting for the net bull run.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

Until now, it has not shown its own character. Only global pumps. I bought this coin only for speculative interest.

I don't see much future for Reddcoin. It's mostly just pumps and dumps.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

If some could copy this into the Reddcoin site be good....

For this Communities Information - RDD is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

Dear Reddcoin community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://rddchats.info/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Reddcoin. We believe that Reddcoin Chats will be a valuable addition to the Reddcoin ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://rddchats.info/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Korean or Dutch versions of Reddcoin telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Reddcoin’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Reddcoin is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

this project has no future since even its developers have long forgotten about it

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:58:34 AM

Can you tell me how far the project has gone? I have heard a lot about the project recently, if it's a good one, I might change my mind on investing.
swatchez

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:17:20 PM

Dear all, Hilux Multiwallet has just been updated to v2.5

Changes include :
- improved UI and UX
- Changed transaction fees for Peercoin from 0.01 PPC to 0.0001 PPC
- Added Reddcoin into the list of coins. You can now store Reddcoin too on this single wallet

Get it now at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hilux.wallet

Would appreciate if you can leave a 5 star review if you like it.

Cheers.

Hilux (https://www.hiluxcoin.com)
Android Wallet (https://discord.gg/sQfYNbT)
Rustamm

Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:48:04 PM

There used to be a lot of activity around the project, now I hardly hear anything about it and this is strange, because the team had previously planned to integrate RDD into social networks, services and online wallets. Is there any hope that with the growth of the crypto market the project team will become more active and start the development of the project?
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:13:22 PM

I invested in it long time ago While Many people say it is a shitcoin. So, I could purchase it at very low price.

It is definitely a shitcoin but i remember a huge pumps in BTC pair on bittrex, and i even participated in on of them... so yes, it is completely real to earn a couple of bucks on this shitcoin, but be careful and don't put all your eggs in this basket.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:34:11 PM

By using our own analysis, sometimes we can finding opportunities that other people have not thought about Grin. but I watched Redcoin through Coinmarkecap, and found the results that this coin was no longer updated. lots of unknown data. and in my opinion we should think again if we want to invest in Redcoin
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:52:42 PM

I have not heard news about this coin for a long time. I’m not sure that the project team is active. I wouldn’t advise you to invest in this coin.

ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:16:24 PM

Its quite long I heard any news about this coin. I don't really know whether the project is still working or not. I think if you still want to invest in reddcoin, then I suggest you find out more about this coin before.

I’m me
TechAdeptRDD

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:20:24 PM

I can assure you Reddcoin (RDD) team and project are still quite active.
Since we're a volunteer and unfunded project, we definitely don't have the marketing and PR abilities that the ICO projects do, but if you take a look at our twitter (www.twitter.com/@reddcoin) and subreddit (www.reddit.com/r/reddcoin), among other channels, you'll see things are actually just heating up in ReddLand. 

We've been active since the original founding team resigned  in 2015, and are actively looking for volunteers to help us build if that's your thing.  Or come chat with us on Telegram (https://t.me/ReddcoinOfficial) or Discord.

-TA
Tradecex
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 11:49:37 AM

Hello ReddCoin community,

We from Tradecex have listed RDD on our exchange with 3 markets;

https://tradecex.co.uk/market/BTC-RDD
https://tradecex.co.uk/market/LTC-RDD
https://tradecex.co.uk/market/DOGE-RDD

We are more then happy to welcome you all to have a look.

or chat to us on our discord chanel
https://discord.gg/gSgnZyQ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: