Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddcoin (RDD) and its future..  (Read 6141 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:11 AM

I bought RDD while many people say RDD is a shit coin so don't buy it. but As I did a my own research and Price was very low I bought some of them. It didn't move  for a long time. but suddenly it started to shake and rise. Then Mr. McAfee tweeted about it then it got the required attention in cryptoworld. That's fantastic. inst it? Smiley
At the moment it is in red as the whole market is not in good mood. I believe in next few weeks RDD will start to rise rapidly. what do you think? will it reach $.50 sooner?

I noticed that some one has analyzed Why RDD price should climb up in next few months in somewhere. As I think he has nicely analyzed the situation I will publish it here.

1.Cryptocurrency as a whole has grown exponentially this year, market cap ok the industry increasing from 90 billion USD to almost 600 billion. That is after the market pullback of the last few weeks. This growth is expected to continue into and throughout the new year.

2.Following from the above, people new to crypto may be dubious of its future, so what will they likely do? Invest in small value alts such as our beloved reddcoin. Ok so they might not all integrate into the community and promote the use of the coin but some will, that’s growth.

3.When redd-I’d is released the ease of use provided across platforms to buy and use it for social media will be a huge huge selling point and I believe will grab a massive portion of newcomers to the crypto space. I consider myself smart, but it took hours and hours of reading watching videos and asking questions of forums to comfortably understand the ins and outs of crypto; wallets, exchanges, public and private keys, bitcoin versus altcoina and their relationship to each other in the market space. It’s a steep learning curve, and that’s without much delving into the specifics of blockchain technology or cryptology etc etc. When we get redd-I’d I believe that curve will be blunted a lot and make it so much more accessible to the flocks of people that will no doubt be coming to crypto land I’m 2018.

4.Community - The redd community is one of the best (if not the best) online communities I have been a part of, as far as engagement with the subject and willingness to help others. That in and of itself is a huge deal, without even considering the huge potential the coin has in and of itself.

5.Upcoming news and events - so in the shorter term let’s think about what is in store for Redd (yes there have been delays and dev team changes, but that’s done so let’s move forward), possible listing on binance and exposure to the huge Chinese market space, as well as the petitions for altcoin exchange and steam network; any of these are going to give a nice bump to the value of rdd... but more importantly there will be more awareness!! And in the case of rdd awareness is key, it’s deaigned for cross platform use on social media, it should be used by as many platforms as possible and for that to happen we need more awareness of the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

decided to invest after the latest announcements, could be the next big thing

I invested in it long time ago While Many people say it is a shitcoin. So, I could purchase it at very low price.

joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

I bought RDD while many people say RDD is a shit coin so don't buy it. but As I did a my own research and Price was very low I bought some of them. It didn't move  for a long time. but suddenly it started to shake and rise. Then Mr. McAfee tweeted about it then it got the required attention in cryptoworld. That's fantastic. inst it? Smiley
At the moment it is in red as the whole market is not in good mood. I believe in next few weeks RDD will start to rise rapidly. what do you think? will it reach $.50 sooner?

I noticed that some one has analyzed Why RDD price should climb up in next few months in somewhere. As I think he has nicely analyzed the situation I will publish it here.

1.Cryptocurrency as a whole has grown exponentially this year, market cap ok the industry increasing from 90 billion USD to almost 600 billion. That is after the market pullback of the last few weeks. This growth is expected to continue into and throughout the new year.

2.Following from the above, people new to crypto may be dubious of its future, so what will they likely do? Invest in small value alts such as our beloved reddcoin. Ok so they might not all integrate into the community and promote the use of the coin but some will, that’s growth.

3.When redd-I’d is released the ease of use provided across platforms to buy and use it for social media will be a huge huge selling point and I believe will grab a massive portion of newcomers to the crypto space. I consider myself smart, but it took hours and hours of reading watching videos and asking questions of forums to comfortably understand the ins and outs of crypto; wallets, exchanges, public and private keys, bitcoin versus altcoina and their relationship to each other in the market space. It’s a steep learning curve, and that’s without much delving into the specifics of blockchain technology or cryptology etc etc. When we get redd-I’d I believe that curve will be blunted a lot and make it so much more accessible to the flocks of people that will no doubt be coming to crypto land I’m 2018.

4.Community - The redd community is one of the best (if not the best) online communities I have been a part of, as far as engagement with the subject and willingness to help others. That in and of itself is a huge deal, without even considering the huge potential the coin has in and of itself.

5.Upcoming news and events - so in the shorter term let’s think about what is in store for Redd (yes there have been delays and dev team changes, but that’s done so let’s move forward), possible listing on binance and exposure to the huge Chinese market space, as well as the petitions for altcoin exchange and steam network; any of these are going to give a nice bump to the value of rdd... but more importantly there will be more awareness!! And in the case of rdd awareness is key, it’s deaigned for cross platform use on social media, it should be used by as many platforms as possible and for that to happen we need more awareness of the coin.
Well, the price of Reddcoin is being promoted by a billionaire so the price could go up some. I think that it's a trick though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

Digital currency ReddCoin was created on the basis of the distributed registry of Litecoin crypto currency for use within social networks. The algorithm used for working with the crypto currency is special, since it supports the active implementation of financial transactions and the ownership of shares. I think
the digital currency ReddCoin is a crypto currency that can completely change the ratio of average users of social networks to digital currencies. I'm sure that the cost of tokens will increase over time. Global growth is expected simultaneously with the massive use of this digital currency.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Well, the price of Reddcoin is being promoted by a billionaire so the price could go up some. I think that it's a trick though.

Who is that billionaire ? Do you know him personally or what? I assume your statement came up with a responsibility

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

Digital currency ReddCoin was created on the basis of the distributed registry of Litecoin crypto currency for use within social networks. The algorithm used for working with the crypto currency is special, since it supports the active implementation of financial transactions and the ownership of shares. I think
the digital currency ReddCoin is a crypto currency that can completely change the ratio of average users of social networks to digital currencies. I'm sure that the cost of tokens will increase over time. Global growth is expected simultaneously with the massive use of this digital currency.

Hopefully price will increase with the time gradually. RDD ID will do the job for REDDCOIN i believe.

steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

I have a small amount, in case of adoption it will surely grow but hopefully it won't get overtaken in social media by other major currencies
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

I think that the future of Reddcoin is similar to the future of Tron. And I don’t see that the both are able to successfully develop further. I can not advise to invest in it. It is better to find some other coins.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 10:29:51 PM by arunakiran

since long time it was consolidated at 10 to 15 satoshi...and recently it has pumped
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

I think that the future of Reddcoin is similar to the future of Tron. And I don’t see that the both are able to successfully develop further. I can not advise to invest in it. It is better to find some other coins.

Reddcoin can be a better coin to invest as it comes with zero transaction fee and users can send and receive money with a tap through its social media community I feel this is unique and reddcoin can be a game changer as it's value is too low as it has been underestimated just like how ripple was underestimated in the past.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin in my opinion, a few weeks ago, the price was less than $0,005 each one of them, and a few days ago it touched it's all time high of $0,025

I do not understand why there is a lot of people suggesting to other people to join in here, it is one of the most risky altcoins that exist.

And now it is below 1 cent!! it is obvious that it is being hardly manipulated at the moment.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin in my opinion, a few weeks ago, the price was less than $0,005 each one of them, and a few days ago it touched it's all time high of $0,025

I do not understand why there is a lot of people suggesting to other people to join in here, it is one of the most risky altcoins that exist.

And now it is below 1 cent!! it is obvious that it is being hardly manipulated at the moment.

The value of RDD is its RDD ID, you can tip via social medias to people through rdd id, If social medias adapt RDD , Its price will increase for sure,

Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

I think that ReddCoin has a huge potential for growth. I bought the RDD in June 2017 and sold my asset in December 2017, when I saw that the RDD was heavily overbought.
Now it seems to me that it was necessary to wait still, as the price for RDD after that grew another half times.
If it works out, I'll try to buy ReddCoin for another correction.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

Never heard before about this coin. Is it true that MacAfee tweeted about this coin? I wish know it earlier about this, and i want invest more.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

Never heard before about this coin. Is it true that MacAfee tweeted about this coin? I wish know it earlier about this, and i want invest more.

Oh. YEAH he tweeted about this coin too. you are still not too late. invest now and get the rewards in 2018. RDD price going up . that's for sure.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

I think that ReddCoin has a huge potential for growth. I bought the RDD in June 2017 and sold my asset in December 2017, when I saw that the RDD was heavily overbought.
Now it seems to me that it was necessary to wait still, as the price for RDD after that grew another half times.
If it works out, I'll try to buy ReddCoin for another correction.

Questions is, at next correction, what will be the dip price ?  RDD price will grow. I suggest you to view Master Haejin's analysis about RDD. Good luck..!

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

I don't have Tron. But i guess it has a future . Even in last crash, it started to rise at .50 while other coins are in red.. by time I am typing this comment it is $0.079244 USD, lets see..

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

It has a great future, but it will take a while until it can keeps going up. Just a month ago, RDD was just a ghost coin, no one knew about this one. But when it pumped, everybody started to love it, is this a coincidence? I do not think so.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 02:20:21 PM by anushkasachith888

It has a great future, but it will take a while until it can keeps going up. Just a month ago, RDD was just a ghost coin, no one knew about this one. But when it pumped, everybody started to love it, is this a coincidence? I do not think so.

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believed in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..

criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believe in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..
$0.4 with  billions of supply circulating in the market is hard to achieve and even if the price achieve it it will be hard to sustain it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: