Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction, BTC Forecast Price Charts - Is Bitcoin a Good Investment?  (Read 149 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

"Should I invest in Bitcoin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy BTC today?" According to our Forecast System, BTC is an awesome long-term (1-year) investment*. Bitcoin predictions are updated every 3 minutes with latest prices by smart technical analysis. Q&A about BTC projections.
At Walletinvestor.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Bitcoin. If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, BTC can be a profitable investment option. Bitcoin price equal to 14116.900 USD at 2017-12-29. If you buy Bitcoin for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 0.007084 BTC. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2022-12-26 is 68078.900 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +382.25%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $482.25 in 2022.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

bitcoin is the pionner but i like to invest in altcoins as the ROI is much higher and sometimes insane. Of course these returns comes with high risk

Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

Yes. Btc is good investment.
Price of btc always increase so we can earn a big profit
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

Yes, you should buy. Buy right now! Buy until your nose bleeds and you live in a cardboard box with a pocket full of paper wallets.  buy buy buy

ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:43:09 PM

Bitcoins will remain as the best investment form for the next 150 years there is no doubt about it.That bitcoins will continue to grow in its market value in the following years to come.Its best to buy bitcoins now even at least as few sathoshi's aS the price of the bitcoins will continue to grow and it will be even more difficult to buy one bitcoin.So it is best to buy now rather than waiting forever for the price to go down so that you can buy bitcoins.And it is not necessary for you to wait up for a year or more to reap profit.

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:31:54 PM

I asked a similar question some days ago. At first I thought about holding some as an investment. However, soon I realized that it is not as profitable as I thought. Especially when the limit of bitcoin has been tested now. After that, I started to trade bitcoin in November hoping to make some money. Unfortunately I failed terribly.

I believe bitcoin may lose its value when people realized that bitcoin transactions are not private. When this happens, many will flock towards another currency that provides them privacy or anonymity. Do some market research and pick some new cryptos that are still at a low price range between $0.1 to a reasonable amount. Many low priced cryptos are gaining traction now and you can buy loads of different cryptos to hold as a long time investment. Keep in mind that some of them may be abandoned if the public shows no interest and you will lose your initial investment.

I suggest to look into crypto-currencies that are open-source and offer decentralization-privacy-anonymity.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

BTC would keep rising his value in the short term due to the hype that you find in the media. However I´m still worried about his future due to the high fees and the long time to complete a transaction (although I think that they will probably improve). BTC is the less risky investment in crypto world but I wouldnt be so sure about his future.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
howtobuy

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:08 PM

As long as crypto currencies will live, the bitcoin will be here because of simple fact - it was first. I also think that price of btc will go up with time, however, a month ago when it was reaching 20k my reaction was: "overrated"
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

it is possible that bitcoin increases more than 300% within a year knowing how has been its behavior this year, but of course it is an unpredictable currency for which you can raise as maintain or lower, everything will depend on how your environment will be in the next year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: