Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xspec here we goooo!  (Read 282 times)
borgx (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:21 AM

Sorry trolls who tried to stop us- you failed. Xspec is growing, finally people see that with a supply similar to btc and with all the features it has AND being community driven, this coin holds great future potential. I wouldnt be surprised if this one reaches ~15usd in q2 2018!
Besides... Sleeping giants have to awake at some point.

And if you dont believe me, see the maximum coin cap and the graph over the last month.
Several times bears tried to take profit over a rise in value. But the price keeps rising anyway!
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

Hitting ATH today. Given their technology, so much potential. The race for #1 privacy coin is riveting and I cannot wait to see how it unfolds.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:47:24 AM

After the John McAfee tweet about privacy coins going to be big in 2018, it is clear that top privacy coins are booming! XSPEC has better anonymous technology than monero and the other coins so it is just a matter of time before it goes above $10 and beyond https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
borgx (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

After the John McAfee tweet about privacy coins going to be big in 2018, it is clear that top privacy coins are booming! XSPEC has better anonymous technology than monero and the other coins so it is just a matter of time before it goes above $10 and beyond https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
I'm sorry but while he may have caused slight pump for xspec, i dont value his word for anything. He is basicly praising almost any coin with a little bit of a name so he can dump after people bought on his advice.

Anyways, xspec doesn't need a pump/dumper like him. The tech behind it, low supply and no-drama friendly community helps alot. Soon people will be able to give donations throughout the new client, and then the team already promised to put some of that money into marketing. It's a promising year for xspec.
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:04:25 PM

Agree, anonymous is how a good cryptocurrency at.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

McAfee or no McAfee, privacy coins are the future of blockchain especially know that we all know what our privacy is worth
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:04:18 PM

The tech of this coin may be great, I cannot judge that. But this alone is not enough, unfortunately. You also have to market and communicate the excellence of your idea to a broader audience. I really hope that this will be done one day.

I would start by creating a professional website that clearly communicates what makes this coin so special. Secondly, it would really help to have a white paper, a larger roadmap, and more information about the team members on the website. Without this information, no serious investor will take a big risk.

Thirdly, the team has expressed that they are not fond of listing their coin at an exchange such as bittrex as you have to ID verify yourself there. But such a decision only limits the growth of the coin.
GratefulDeadhead

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

The tech of this coin may be great, I cannot judge that. But this alone is not enough, unfortunately. You also have to market and communicate the excellence of your idea to a broader audience. I really hope that this will be done one day.

I would start by creating a professional website that clearly communicates what makes this coin so special. Secondly, it would really help to have a white paper, a larger roadmap, and more information about the team members on the website. Without this information, no serious investor will take a big risk.

Thirdly, the team has expressed that they are not fond of listing their coin at an exchange such as bittrex as you have to ID verify yourself there. But such a decision only limits the growth of the coin.

Agreed. A strong product is already in place but a more compelling marketing campaign is the missing ingredient.

It is coming though. The new website has already been designed, and I believe the main dev is in the process of compiling a yellowpaper to go into detail about the technology behind XSPEC.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

McAfee or no McAfee, privacy coins are the future of blockchain especially know that we all know what our privacy is worth

you're right mate, with or witout mcAfee twit,,
the best coins in blockchain tech is privacy coin, and as i know privacy is the basic idea from blockchain tech

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:37:26 PM

Privacy coin? Now you need an ID to trade on basically every possible exchange, and it will be more and more like that in the future.
slim33

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:47:07 PM

Privacy coin? Now you need an ID to trade on basically every possible exchange, and it will be more and more like that in the future.

Exactly.......hence why we need a superior privacy coin....things are becoming more traceable every day. I have a few XMR and am betting on it...but betting on more than 1 privacy coin sounds like a good plan.
GratefulDeadhead

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

XSPEC is only listed on exchanges where you do not need to present ID, in order to achieve full anonymity. Even staking is anonymous with XSPEC. They leave no leaf unturned.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:32 PM

Anon coin popularity has grown lately. Spectre is also now feeded by it. I remember the time when it was just cents. I was planning to buy somone but couldn't be sure. Nice coin!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███